- Made from 100-Percent woven wrap layered glass
- Built to withstand ground impact
- Comes equipped with and ultra dense steel front end tip that keeps the arrow from burrowing into the ground
- Includes moon and flat nock
- It will discharge on all models of crossbows
The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance. Features a cool blue swirl design.Learn More
$2.99NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
- Ideal arrow for hunters and target archers who are looking for a tough, dependable arrow to use year round
- 19/64" (.245" ID) diameter, ideal for hunting and 3D archery
- Lighweight arrow for guys looking for speed
- Comes standard with white Bohning nocks
- Guaranteed Straightness: ± .006"
- 300 (9.1 gpi), 350 (7.9 gpi), 400 (7.4 gpi), 500 (6.5 gpi)
This 4 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty