If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
This youth compound bow set has the features and great style that kids are after. With a look that is modeled right after Dad’s bow, it delivers the kind of performance that will have your son or daughter in top form and putting arrows in the bullseye in no time.Just because it's a youth bow, don't think it doesn't come with all the accessories and parts! With a sight bracket and adjustable sight pins. It also comes with a finger tab and arm guard, and an adjustable draw length making it safe and ideal for any young archer, regardless of size or skill.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass Sight Pin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
- 26 Inch Draw
- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
This 4 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
- Size: 20 in.
- Keep your bow organized and within easy reach
- Installation: easily screws into tree with added support
- Hook is vinyl coated and large enough to handle virtually any bow
- Arm pivots open allowing any desired position
- Support leg has teeth to lock onto tree for extreme strength
- Compact and lightweight for easy backpacking and storage
- Easy, quiet access to all accessories and bow
- Assembly: No tools required
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Pistol Cleaning Kit Includes:
- One handle
- One 9.5" brass rod
- One .40cal bore brush
- One .45cal bore brush
- One .40cal cotton mop
- One .45cal cotton mop
- One .40cal brass jag
- One .45cal brass jag
- Two slot tips for cleaning patches
- One box of 25 cleaning patches