Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Plano Molding 1312 Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built and Made in the U.S.A, consisting of a high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.Learn More
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
They add a subtle scent of the forest floor to your hunting clothes while drying and at the same time help prevent static build-up from attracting lint and hair that may contain odors. Softens hunting clothes to keep them quiet.Learn More
- Ultra-Bright LED light
- LED Bulb lasts up to 100,000 hrs
- 3-Pattern Light/Flash Combination
- Attaches to the top of a ball cap
- CR2032 Lithium batteries included
- Great for Fishing, Hunting, Auto Work, Night Walks ect.
This odorless anti-perspirant controls bacterial odors. It absorbs and reduces moisture. Extended 24-hour plus protection. 2.25 oz.Learn More
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More