The SecureIt Tactical Rapid 6 is a great gun safe and cabinet conversion kit. The modular conversion kit stores 6 sporting rifles and/or traditional long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell.
- 6 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 3 Modular Grids - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 3 Base Units - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms.
- Made in the USA
The SPYPOINT HD-7 infrared trail camera captures 7-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The HD-7 camera uses high-power LEDs to take images in stunning clarity.
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Infrared LED's
- Sleek camo exterior allows it to blend into its surroundings
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Type of LEDs Infrared Photo 7 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Viewing Screen No Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS compatible No Time-Lapse Mode No Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode No Adjustable Operation Period No Adjustable Distance Detenction Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D Solar Panel Compatible Yes
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.
- Lightly padded and flexible for added comfort and ease of movement
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps ensure correct fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight padded belt
- 1 carabineer
- 1 tree strap
- 1 suspension relief strap
Here's digital "set and forget" timing with feeding options galore, plus adjustable 8' legs so you can use it as tripod or ground feeder. A versatile, affordable must-have to put horns on your future trophy plot!
- Rugged heavy-duty 225-lb. cap. poly barrel
- 8' sectional galvanized steel legs adjust in height
- Easy-to-use digital clock timer
- Adjustable feed rate, from 1-30 seconds
- Feeds 1 to 16 times per day
- Can feed different days of the week
- Convenient quick-release lid
- Heavy-duty leg mounts for years of abuse
- Operates on 6V spring top lead acid battery (not included)
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
This Heavy Duty Gun Case is the perfect case to protect your highly valuable gun! This cause is designed with lockable latches, high strength pinned hinges and scratch resistant textured surface making this case worth the money!
- Heavy Duty
- Lockable Latches
- High Strength Pinned Hinges, Scratch Resistant Textured Surface
- Soft Interior
- Dimensions: 16" L x 11" W x 6" D