- Target Arrow Release Fluid
- Convenient Felt Tip Applicator
- Easy Arrow Removal From Targets
- Removes Dirt & Debris
- Extends Arrow Shaft Life
- Non-Toxic and Non- Flammable
- 100% Odorless and Waterproof
- Weatherlock Technology
- 5 Ounces of 100% natural Doe Estrus Urine in an aerosol can; can be sprayed intermittently or locked down to disperse entire contents. Great for use during the pre rut and rut to bring out sexual breeding behavior in mature bucks.
- Product has a 3 year shelf life; UV light or oxygen cannot penetrate the can which would normally cause urine to degrade or go bad
- Custom nozzle atomizes 1 drop of urine into 3000 particles enabling it to travel great distances downwind to the animals nose
- Scent sticks to everything it comes in contact with such as leaves, trees, logs, grass, and crops leaving a natural scent trail right back to the source
- 5 ounces of Doe Estrus Urine priced the same as most competitors 1 ounce containers
Hunters can match any terrain with no-glare hues of green, brown or gray. Pocket-size case has built-in mirror. Make-up won't dry or crack, or come off with rain or perspiration. Removes easily with Camo-Off® or soap and water. Military Woodland includes mud brown, flat black, leaf green, forest green and bark gray colors. Military Forest Digital includes black, brown, tan, caramel and leaf green.Learn More
Cornfused? is a highly concentrated corn scent attractant, made with no food ingredients. Cornfused? is legal in all states. It is easy to transport and with the flip top lid, it's even easier to apply. Flip open the cap and squirt generously around your stand or shooting area. The aroma will drift down wind and begin drawing 'em in. Cornfused? not only works in the fall when you are trying to draw them in to a new stand set, but is also perfect to put in front of a game camera year round. The scent not only gets them close it also stimulates their desire to eat and can help create a new travel corridor. Take advantage of a bushel of corn in a single bottle, and keep them confused with Cornfused?Learn More
Simple, effective design makes the Value$ling an ideal addition to your shooting accessories. Ease of use and durability makes this an ideal sling.Learn More
Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle in a glass bottle with sprayer. Tink's quality controlled formula keeps Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure at the peak level of performance. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure, the standard on which all deer lures are measured, produces great results during the pre-rut and rut. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Glass Bottle and Sprayer
- Quality controlled formula
- Formulated from 100% natural doe estrous urine
- Use with drag rags, boot pads, Tink’s Scent Bombs®, or in scrapes
Introducing the power of enzyme technology. The technology is the most effective dryer sheet for all hunting apparel, including carbon. For best results, use the full ScentPrevent system of laundry, body, and field products. Use one dryer sheet for small loads and two for larger loads.Learn More
Replacement string and limb tips for Badger self cocking pistol crossbow.Learn More
- Premium synthetic base specifically for firearms and knives.
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Anti-Wear Additive
- Rust Preventative Additives
- Provides Superior smooth performance and protection on all moving metal parts.
- Extreme Heat & Cold Multi-Functional Lubrication operating from -75 degrees to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Premium Ultra-High Technologically Advanced Synthetic Lubricant Lubricant.