The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More
Need to replace the cover for your Bone Collector MLT Super Duper Field Point Target? Morrell's replacement covers give new life to the shooting experience.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- 25" x 27" x 15"
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $32.99
- 20” x 25” Square Foot Platform
- 14” x 8” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Attaches Securely With Two (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Platform
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Boxed Weight: 18 lbs., Carry Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft microfiber camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3"
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $54.99
The Doghouse Blind is Ameristep’s original and most popular Ground Blind. The Doghouse continues to dominate and lead the way in Ground Blind performance. Ideal for Firearm and Bow Hunting and great for Photographers. Low profile design allows the hunter to add a completely new level and dimension to their hunting experience.
- Durashell with Shadow Guard Interior
- Edge ReLeaf
- Tree Stand Compatible (Kit Not Included)
- Window tie-downs
- Shoot-through mesh
- Stakes & High Wind Tie-Downs
- Backpack carrying case
- Weighs approx. 14 pounds
- Waterproof outer shell with 7 shoot-through mesh windows and zippered window curtains
Open dimensions: 60 x 60 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
Folded Pack dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 2 inches thickLearn More
This foot warmer offers convenient remote operation, no wires or external batteries, and up to 2,500 hours of toasty heat to warm cold feet for about four winters of heavy use:
- Rechargeable foot warmer is operated by a wireless remote control while the foot warmer is inside your shoes or boots
- Uses high-tech wireless thermal technology—no wires, extension cords, Velcro® straps, or battery strap brackets, and no batteries mounted to the ankle, shoe, or waist
- Powered by rechargeable, built-in lithium-ion polymer batteries embedded in the foot warmer insoles
- Adjustable to three temperature settings to warm cold feet by remote control: no heat, medium (100 degrees Fahrenheit), and high (111 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times using the included charger. About $0.25 per use or $0.05 per hour of use.
- It’s how to keep feet warm while hunting, working, or playing outdoors
- Small, lightweight remote control operates Heated Insoles and fits into a pocket or attaches to a belt
- Charge lasts up to 5 hours (on medium heat setting)
- Recharges in 4 hours
- Water resistant
- Fit easily into your shoes or boots
- Less than half the cost of other wireless remote systems
- Tested by SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research, and development
- Package includes: 2 Heated Insoles equipped with integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries; 1 remote control with battery; 1 lanyard; 1 drawstring travel bag; 1 global charger; 1 instruction booklet