Designed to provide superior comfort,and performance at full-draw.Developed from a premium, soft, flex-style material,to ensure longevity and aid in eliminating string oscillation and noise. Acquire a fast, consistent anchor point with ease. Slotted for quick installation, two install crimps included. No Bow- Press required for installation. Kisser has a 9/16" diameter. Package 1 each.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Available colors: White, Red, Orange, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Black, Florescent Green
Rem DriLube is a Teflon-based lubricant. This non-staining formula provides superior lubrication keeping your firearms functioning smoothly even in minus 40 degree temperatures. Rem DriLube provides a tough, non-congealing film, which leaves no residue, unlike that of dry graphite lubes. Available in an easy-to-use 4-oz. aerosol can.
- Teflon-based lubricant provides a tough non-congealing film without the residue of dry graphite lubes
- Keeps firearms functioning dependably in up to minues 40 degree temperatures
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's
World Famous Pro-Gold Grease, used and sought after worldwide by accuracy minded shooters!
Easy to use and apply Syringe of Pro-Gold.
A special superior formula grease engineered for firearm lubrication and protection. Superior performance on stainless, chrome molly, nickel, and blued firearms.
Prevents metal wear areas: bolt action locking lugs, actions, frame rails, shotgun hinge pins, and reloading tools.
Pro-Gold Features and Benefits:
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Heat Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Temperature Operating Range: 0°F to 500° F.
- Excellent for: Firearms, fishing tackle, and compound bows.
Clear see through design. Can use as bullet starter, powder measure, palm saver, and two compartment preloader.Learn More
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional application methods.
Premium Ultra-High Technologically Advanced Synthetic Lubricant Lubricant.
Zero Friction Features:
- Premium synthetic base specifically for firearms and knives.
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Anti-Wear Additive
- Rust Preventative Additives
- Provides Superior smooth performance and Protection on all moving metal parts.
- Extreme Heat & Cold Multi-Functional Lubrication operating from -75 degrees to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Trophy Buck Lure is 100% natural rutting buck urine collected from dominant bucks and reinforced with tarsal gland and interdigital gland secretions. The rutting odor of a buck induces a territorial challenge to another buck and provokes him to seek out the foreign buck. Excellent product to use when rattling or grunting. Tink's Trophy Buck Lure works as a curiosity lure in early season when bucks often travel in bachelor groups.
- Easy to use Squirt Top
- Ultimate All Season deer lure
- Induces territorial challenge
Thompson's SCOPE targets with unique angular design enable you to register the crosshairs within the target and accurately lock-in on the center point. Most other targets force you to block the center point with the crosshairs, defeating the purpose.
This progressive SIGHT-SEERS™ target has a bright, highly visible center point for precise registration whether you're using 2-power or 20-power at 50 yards or 300 yards. Bright red and white target includes 1" grid and scoring area.
Large Target Size: 15"x19"Learn More
Recommended for distances of 50 to 300 yards.