Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. Tannerite is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1000 times safer than ordinary black powder since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention by Daniel J. Tanner/Oregon.
Tannerite Company recommends using 0.5-pound (0.23 kg) preparations of the substance, which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter places targets downrange, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased in the USA without a license. They can be legally used for sporting purposes in conjunction with small arms, just like black powder and other exempt sporting powder.Learn More
Internal Bag separates the urine from the pressurizing agent so there is no contamination. System allows the entire product to be dispensed. Sprays longer than traditional spray cans. Tink's #1 Doe-P® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe urine collected from live whitetail does.
- Only 100% Pure Urine is dispensed
- Quieter spray won’t spook deer
- Consistent spray without “spitting”
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down
- Powerful fine mist for long range attraction
- Contains 3oz. of Tink’s #1 Doe-P®
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
The powerful, fast-acting Scent-A-Way Advanced Formula works by neutralizing, oxidizing, bonding, and molecularly changing a wide range of odors on clothing and equipment. Scent-A-Way Plus Fresh Earth leaves a fresh earth cover scent.
Scent-A-Way Advanced Formula is all natural, safe, and environmentally friendly. It won’t stain or fade clothing or materials and is not harmful to your skin.Learn More
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's