The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
- Grains/Inch: 9.4
- Spine: 0.332"
- Diameter: 0.298"
Internal Bag separates the urine from the pressurizing agent so there is no contamination. System allows the entire product to be dispensed. Sprays longer than traditional spray cans. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Only 100% Pure Urine is dispensed
- Quieter spray won’t spook deer
- Consistent spray without “spitting”
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down
- Powerful fine mist for long range attraction
- Contains 3oz. of Tink’s #69 Doe-In-Rut®
Deer Co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site, digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out.
Place one or two blocks in an established Deer Cane or other mineral site to provide months of attraction without having to return to the site. To establish a new site, place one or two blocks in the middle of a bare spot, 4’ in diameter. Rainfall will be needed to activate the site, allowing the minerals to fully leach into the ground. For Instant Results, Use in combination with Deer Cane Mix or Deer Cane Liquid.Learn More
- Great all season lure
- Easy to use Squirt Top
- Distinctive smell makes deer curious
- Simulates the smell of a new doe in an area
- Attracts both buck and doe
- Especially effective during bow and post-rut season
- 100% doe urine
- Works great with Tink’s Scent Bombs
The deluxe version of Lansky’s super fast tungsten carbide sharpener features a roomy, overmolded rubber non-slip grip for maximum comfort and control, safety thumb rest and a lanyard hole for easy attachment to a belt or backpack.Learn More
- 25 Feet long polyester 4mm cord
- Braided with exclusive reflective strand
- Clips and adjustable loops on both ends for hoisting various gear up to the treestand
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. Tannerite is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1000 times safer than ordinary black powder since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention by Daniel J. Tanner/Oregon.
Tannerite Company recommends using 0.5-pound (0.23 kg) preparations of the substance, which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter places targets downrange, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased in the USA without a license. They can be legally used for sporting purposes in conjunction with small arms, just like black powder and other exempt sporting powder.Learn More