Use Whitetail Doe Urine throughout deer hunting season to lure trophy bucks into range for a clear shot. True to Code Blue's "one-deer-to-one-bottle" patented collection system, each bottle of this deer scent is the urine taken from a single whitetail doe. Deer use scent to communicate, so by using this deer urine you're piquing the interest of bucks by telling them that there is a doe in the area.
This deer urine can be used throughout whitetail deer hunting season, and is a good go-to deer scent early in the season when it's too soon to use mating scents. Because Whitetail Doe Urine is certified by an independent organization and marked with the deer's registration number, you know it's the real thing. Spread the deer urine using a scent drag, or use it to soak scent wicks to hang near your hunting stand. This versatile doe urine is a must for every hunter's arsenal of deer scents. Code Blue deer scents include a comprehensive line of everything you need for all phases of the hunting season, from deer urine to gland scents.Learn More
- 20 yard roll
- Approximately 2" width
- High quality rugged tape
- Hundreds of uses
- PDQ display
Deer Co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site, digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out.
Place one or two blocks in an established Deer Cane or other mineral site to provide months of attraction without having to return to the site. To establish a new site, place one or two blocks in the middle of a bare spot, 4’ in diameter. Rainfall will be needed to activate the site, allowing the minerals to fully leach into the ground. For Instant Results, Use in combination with Deer Cane Mix or Deer Cane Liquid.Learn More
Use to wet cleaning patches for swabbing the barrel or with a parts cleaning brush to remove fouling from gun parts.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Pour Deer co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot.
Inexpensive investment, but invaluable for safety, these Trigger Block Gun Locks provide additional security for your firearms. Featuring a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching, Remington trigger blocks are designed for durability and fit most rifles, pistols and shotguns. Single pack and three pack available (keyed alike). Includes two keys; Green.
- Features a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching
- Designed for durability
- Comes with 2 keys
- Fits most rifles
- pistols and shotguns