The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
Thompson's improved BIG-TOM life-sized turkey targets feature specialized 3-way scoring, a new highlighted kill zone, and instructions for balancing your shotgun pattern and tracking your progress.
Knowing your shotgun pattern produces rewarding results in the field, so practice with the best in turkey targets today.
Field-tested and recommended to the members of the American Wild Turkey Society.
Large Target Size: 15"x19"Learn More
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
The Silent Strike Rex Compound 50/65 Camo Bow Package CO-029MS is field ready, designed for Men and has an adjustable draw length and draw weight.This bow comes equipped with durable fiberglass composite limbs and a slide modules system.
- Durable Fiberglass Composite Limbs
- Aluminum Alloy Riser with Anti-Slippery Grip Sets
- CNC Machined Cams. Slide Modules System
- BCY 8125 High Quality Shooting. Split Strings
- Ready to Use!
- 2 - Assembled String Silencers
- 1 - Assembled 3-Pin Fiber Optics Composite Bow Sight
- 1 - Assembled Capture Arrow Rest
- 1 - 3 Arrow Quiver
- 2 - Aluminum Arrows
- Axle to Axle - 28 Inches
- Brace Height - 7-1/4 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Length - 20 Inches to 29 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Weight up to 65 Pounds
30-06 Outdoors 41 Inch Single Parallel Limb Bow Case is designed to fit modern parallel bows.
- Measures 41 x 4 x 17 inches with arrow pocket measuring 32 inches.
- Additional features include.
- 8 x 8 inch accessory pouch.
- Lockable zippers.
- Sports urban camo.
- A must have for the avid bow hunter.
- Keep everything you need at the ready.
Everything needed to survive the outdoors while hunting, fishing, hiking, or camping.
- Precision sharpened 8'' stainless steel blade with saw back.
- Aluminum handle stores the survival kit that Includes:
- Built-in compass
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Fishing line with hook
- 6 matches with paper
- Includes lanyard and knife storage sheath,
- NRR 31db
- Pink Low Profile Design
- Soft Foam Ear Cups
- Adjustable To Fit All Sizes
- Fold-Away Padded Headband
- Individually Packaged
- Exceeds ANSI S3.19 Requirements
- Five phospor bronze brushes to fit .22 Caliber .30 Caliber .38 Caliber Pistol 20 gauge 12 gauge
- Wooden carrying case
- 2 pc aluminum rods
- Universal handle
- Universal handle adapter
- Wire brushes
- Brass adapters for brushes and mops
- Slotted plastic patch holders and patches
- Silicone Cleaning cloth
- Does not include solvent or oil
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715