Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
- Ranges up to 500 Yards
- Features Scan Mode
- Angle Intelligent
Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target 105. The Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target is a two sided target Yellow Jacket Yellow and black and features five shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
- 20" x 20 x 16"
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Designed to stop speeds up to 350 FPS
- Easy Arrow Removal
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented Design
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology
- 100% Weatherproof
- Built Extremely Tough
With its fully adjustable head and compact features, the Mantis II Trail Camera is state-of-the-art in design and functionality. Delivering crisp 9.0 MP colored photos in the daytime and vivid monochrome images by night, this camera doesn’t miss a beat. With our advanced Invisi-Flash Technology, the Mantis II promises stunning high resolution nighttime stills of targets up to seventy feet away, without ever being detected.
Explore your options with video at 32 frames per second for 10, 30, or 60 seconds, photo-burst shoots one, three, or five images per trigger, and recorded time, date, temperature, and moon phase on all images and videos. The adjustable camera head offers laser site technology for optimal camera placement, as well as a flip-down face and hidden screen to increase protection and security at all times. Includes a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a more secure attachment to the tree.
The Mantis II operates on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can also be used with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately).
Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Epic Camo Detection Range 80 ft. Daytime Image Quality 5MP-9MP (Full Color) Nighttime Image Quality 5MP (Monochrome) Infrared Flash Invisi-Flash Technology Up to 70 ft. Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS LEDs 60
This replacement kit will make your RangeDog Archery Target BRAND NEW! The internals of our targets never wear out. Just put the replacement kit on and you have a brand new target.
This kit includes all the faces and flat panels to replace both the front, and the back, of your RangeDog archery target. This kit is very easy to install. All you need is a staple gun. Simply replace the front and back with the supplied face and flat panels and staple on!Learn More
Got a hefty or aging pet that needs a safe and easy means of getting into and out of your SUV? The Hitch-Up is designed for the pet without the ability to jump into a vehicle---the perfect platform for your dog to walk in and out with no assistance. No more lifting and straining---the HU200 will be both yours and your dog’s best friend!
The Hitch-Up attaches in seconds to a regular 2” hitch receiver and folds neatly out of the way when not in use. The platform is constructed of aircraft aluminum, measures 16”L x 13.5” W and weighs only 7 lbs. The Hitch-Up comes with a super-tough powder-coat enamel finish.
- Comes in choice of powder-coat enamel finish, black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished)
- Use with 2” receiver
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 17”L x 16”W x 3”D
- Platform Dimensions: 16”L x 13.5” W
Need a target that performs as well as your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Six Shooter Target 206. The Yellow Jacket Six Shooter Target is a six sided target featuring multiple shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Six Shooter Target will get you through the off-season and at the top of your game.
- 31" x 19" x 19"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Stops Both Field Points & Broadheads
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- 100% Weatherproof
- Great target for home and camp use
- Easy Arrow Removal
“Ole Rover” will never again have to sit home alone with a sad face when you head out to the lake! With the Load-A-Pup, you and your dog can enjoy all the fun associated with recreational boating. Simply hook the Load-A-Pup to your boat’s boarding ladder and you are ready for action. Your dog can leave and re-enter the boat at will. The great thing is, he does it without any help! No more bending, tugging or straining on a wet ball of fur.
The Load-A-Pup platform is constructed of light-weight, aircraft aluminum and includes gripping ridges to insure solid, safe footing as your dog climbs back into the boat after a swim. The Load-A-Pup’s handsome, off-white, powder-coat finish not only complements the factory finish or color of any boat, but will help to insure years of dependable service.
The Load-a-Pup fits any boat that has a boarding ladder. It weighs only 7 lbs. and has a generous 14” X 20” platform. It comes complete with security straps, installs in seconds and folds flat for compact storage when not in use.Learn More
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
With a riser crafted of Hard Maple/ Dymondwood, The Smoky Mountain Hunter features limbs constructed of Hard Maple and black fiberglass. This bow features a three piece take-down design and is travel-friendly. Offering a low mass weight, this bow was designed to provide smooth-shooting, superior performance and will withstand the rigors of everyday hunting. Smoky Mountain Hunter comes equipped with stabilizer, sight and plunger bushings installed.
- Smoky Mountain Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 62" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Three piece take-down designed for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Available in RH or LH
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2-8 1/4".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS