Designed with comfort, stability, and size in mind, The Boss XL treestand provides the ultimate hunting experience for all. This fixed position treestand has a 25” Wide x 34” Deep non-slip expanded metal foot platform with built in footrest for added comfort, an 18” Wide x 12” Deep x 3” Thick padded flip up seat for full platform use, and comes feature packed with a two-inch nylon web-strap and slide buckle. Weighing in at only 20 Lbs., this stand features a 300 Lb. weight rating and offers spacious stability for any hunter. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- Wide stance platform with fixed footrest
- Silent straps, no metal on metal contact
- Extremely comfortable seat - 3" Triplex foam, water-resistant, quiet peach-skin material
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 25" W x 34" D Foot Platform Style D-Force Expanded Metal Footrest Fixed Seat Size 18" W x 12" D Seat Height 22" Stand Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Minimum Tree Size 9 Diameter
$74.99If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 3 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 28 Inches
- Extends to 9' 7"
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The SPYPOINT HD-7 infrared trail camera captures 7-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The HD-7 camera uses high-power LEDs to take images in stunning clarity.
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Infrared LED's
- Sleek camo exterior allows it to blend into its surroundings
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Type of LEDs Infrared Photo 7 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Viewing Screen No Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS compatible No Time-Lapse Mode No Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode No Adjustable Operation Period No Adjustable Distance Detenction Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D Solar Panel Compatible Yes
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
The Doghouse Blind is Ameristep’s original and most popular Ground Blind. The Doghouse continues to dominate and lead the way in Ground Blind performance. Ideal for Firearm and Bow Hunting and great for Photographers. Low profile design allows the hunter to add a completely new level and dimension to their hunting experience.
- Durashell with Shadow Guard Interior
- Edge ReLeaf
- Tree Stand Compatible (Kit Not Included)
- Window tie-downs
- Shoot-through mesh
- Stakes & High Wind Tie-Downs
- Backpack carrying case
- Weighs approx. 14 pounds
- Waterproof outer shell with 7 shoot-through mesh windows and zippered window curtains
Open dimensions: 60 x 60 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
Folded Pack dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 2 inches thickLearn More
Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.