Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target 105. The Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target is a two sided target Yellow Jacket Yellow and black and features five shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
- 20" x 20 x 16"
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Designed to stop speeds up to 350 FPS
- Easy Arrow Removal
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented Design
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology
- 100% Weatherproof
- Built Extremely Tough
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing on the front and sides. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top and enclose the back. The door latch is designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dog safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Outside Dimensions: 35 " wide x 36 " deep x 24" tall
- Single Door
- No Floor
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
ATNs PVS14 are rugged, lightweight and versatile Night Vision Monocular designed for the most demanding of nighttime applications. The ATN PVS14 can be handheld, head/helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras/camcorders. Originally designed for the U.S. military, these units are of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality. The ATN PVS14 is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications. Great for hunting, camping, boating, home security, law enforcement, and professional use.
- Originally designed for the U.S. army
- 1x magnification
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Bright Light Cut-off
- Hand-held or head-mounted as single eye goggle
- Sacrificial Filter
- Head Mount Assembly
- Demist Shield
- 1.5 Volt AA Battery
- Neck Cord
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Tissue
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Specifications Magnification 1x ±0.03 Lens System 27 mm; F1.2 Proshield Lens Coating Yes FOV 40° Range of Focus 0.25 m to infinity Diopter Adjustment -5 to +2 Controls Direct Manual Gain Control Yes Automatic Brightness Control Yes Bright Light Cut-off Yes Automatic Shut-off System Yes Infrared Illuminator Yes IR Indicator Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes Power Supply 1 x 1.5V AA type battery Battery Life 50 hours Environmental Rating Waterproof MIL-STD-810 Complies Operating Temperature -60° to +120°F (-51° to +49°C) Storage Temperature -60° to +185°F (-51° to +85°C) Dimensions 4.5" x 2" x 2.25" (114 x 51 x 57 mm) Weight 0.78 lbs Tube Specifications High Quality 3 Gen Image Intensifier Tube Description Standard MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure 10,000 hours Generation 3 Photocathode Type GaAs Export N/A for Export Resolution 64 lp/mm Signal to Noise Ratio 22 Typical Figure of Merit 1600 Typical
New Design – improved performance. The next generation of ATN's popular PS22 night vision clip-on line. The new PS28 gives your daytime scope Night Vision capability in a matter of seconds. The ATN PS-28 mounts in front of a daytime scope to enable nighttime operation. No shift of impact, no need to rezeronor change of eye relief occurs. The ATN PS-28 uses the latest in image intensifier tube technology for outstanding resolution and performance. Great for hunting, home security, and law enforcement.
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- WaterproofLightweight and rugged
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Comes with Quick Release Mount
- Remote Control Unit
- Mil-Spec Hard Case
- One Lithium Battery
- Lens Tissue
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Specifications Total Darkness IR System Yes IIT Generation WPT Resolution 60-74 lp/mm Signal to Noise Ratio 18-26 MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure 10,000 hours Magnification 1X Diopter Adjustment No Controls Direct Automatic Brightness Control Yes Bright Light Cut-off Yes Infrared Illuminator Detachable IR Indicator No Low Battery Indicator No Power Supply 1 x 3V(CR123A) Battery Life 50 hours Environmental Rating Waterproof Operating Temperature -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C) Storage Temperature -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) Dimensions 7.7" x 3.5" x 3" (195 x 89 x 76 mm) Weight 1.85 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
$74.99If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 3 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 28 Inches
- Extends to 9' 7"