The deluxe version of Lansky’s super fast tungsten carbide sharpener features a roomy, overmolded rubber non-slip grip for maximum comfort and control, safety thumb rest and a lanyard hole for easy attachment to a belt or backpack.Learn More
Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle in a glass bottle with sprayer. Tink's quality controlled formula keeps Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure at the peak level of performance. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure, the standard on which all deer lures are measured, produces great results during the pre-rut and rut. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Glass Bottle and Sprayer
- Quality controlled formula
- Formulated from 100% natural doe estrous urine
- Use with drag rags, boot pads, Tink’s Scent Bombs®, or in scrapes
Use Whitetail Doe Urine throughout deer hunting season to lure trophy bucks into range for a clear shot. True to Code Blue's "one-deer-to-one-bottle" patented collection system, each bottle of this deer scent is the urine taken from a single whitetail doe. Deer use scent to communicate, so by using this deer urine you're piquing the interest of bucks by telling them that there is a doe in the area.
This deer urine can be used throughout whitetail deer hunting season, and is a good go-to deer scent early in the season when it's too soon to use mating scents. Because Whitetail Doe Urine is certified by an independent organization and marked with the deer's registration number, you know it's the real thing. Spread the deer urine using a scent drag, or use it to soak scent wicks to hang near your hunting stand. This versatile doe urine is a must for every hunter's arsenal of deer scents. Code Blue deer scents include a comprehensive line of everything you need for all phases of the hunting season, from deer urine to gland scents.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
- 20 yard roll
- Approximately 2" width
- High quality rugged tape
- Hundreds of uses
- PDQ display
A convenient way to clean, deodorize, or just touch up high perspiration areas. They work great in the field when a shower is not available. They are made with a special unscented Anti-Odor™ formula for your body. Enriched with Vitamin E and Aloe.Learn More
Use to wet cleaning patches for swabbing the barrel or with a parts cleaning brush to remove fouling from gun parts.Learn More
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Pour Deer co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot.
Natural doe urine deer scent with Estrus Secretions and just a touch of musk added that makes it even hotter. This Wildlife Research Center® buck lure is the real deal and very effective during the rut. It’s the smell they’ve been waiting for!Learn More