- Great all season lure
- Easy to use Squirt Top
- Distinctive smell makes deer curious
- Simulates the smell of a new doe in an area
- Attracts both buck and doe
- Especially effective during bow and post-rut season
- 100% doe urine
- Works great with Tink’s Scent Bombs
- Premium synthetic base specifically for firearms and knives.
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Anti-Wear Additive
- Rust Preventative Additives
- Provides Superior smooth performance and protection on all moving metal parts.
- Extreme Heat & Cold Multi-Functional Lubrication operating from -75 degrees to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Premium Ultra-High Technologically Advanced Synthetic Lubricant Lubricant.
Simple, effective design makes the Value$ling an ideal addition to your shooting accessories. Ease of use and durability makes this an ideal sling.Learn More
The broadhead packers offer safe and secure stoare for your broadheads, and other tools and accessories. Fixed blade or expandable broadheads lay flat in the Broadhead Packer Boxes. The compression in the box prevents broadhead movement, which in turn keeps the blades razor sharp and ready to hunt!Learn More
A premium formulation of Deer co-Cain with more minerals and flavor attractants that requires no mixing and begins instantly attracting deer. Once placed on the bare ground, BLACK MAGIC starts immediately releasing magical vapors to lure deer into the beneficial mineral site.
Once you have selected your site, remove all vegetation from the chosen site area approximately 4 feet in diameter. Once the ground is cleared, rake the soil to loosen and make a slight depression in the site so that it will hold some rainfall, making runoff less likely. Spread the contents of this bag over the site area. Do not cover the Deer co-Cain "Black Magic" minerals and attractants.
Once deer have begun actively consuming the minerals you can reapply but not sooner than 30 days after first application. Normally, you would not need to reapply for at least 60 days. If over applications are made to the site, deer will stop using the site until some of the minerals leach out of the site. Once you have established your site with "Black Magic," use our Time-Release Block to keep your site active for a whole season.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
- 410-20 Gauge Shotgun
- 21/4" Square 250 Count Patches
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE, with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Pour Deer co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot.