Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Create a personal food plot to attract and hold deer where you want to hunt. The plants in Throw & Gro No-Till Forage can be planted without discing so that you can plant in areas not accessible to heavy equipment.
Coverage: 20 lbs plants 1 acre; 43,560 sq ft or 48 yards by 100 yards (approx 1 football field)
Planting Times: Throw & Gro contains forage plant seeds that can be planted in the Spring and Fall.
Seeds in Throw & Gro...
Forage Tetraploid Ryegrass:
Tetraploid rye-grass produces a higher quality forage with more protein and sugar content than any other ryegrass. We have selected only the best tetraploid ryegrass varieties so that you will have larger, more palatable plants that will continue to vigorously grow to provide a more nutritious food plot for your deer.
The best of the fast growing forage clovers have been selected to give your herd a reliable source of nutrition. These annual clovers grow more quickly than other clovers and have the potential to grow well over 24” in height, providing your deer herd with tons of palatable forage. These forage clovers’ consistent high level of protein (up to 35%) and their mineral content make it a forage that deer both need and prefer.
Forage Rape Brassica:Learn More
The best yielding New Zealand forage rape brassica to deliver the highest levels of protein and mineral content of any annual forage available on the market today, providing up to 38% protein. This forage rape has been adapted to an extremely wide range of soils and weather conditions and will provide abundant large-leaf forage into the winter months. Average mature plant height is 24“ tall. Once mature, they begin fixing more sugars in their leaves and become a huge attractant to deer.
Buck’n Oats is a forage oats food plot mix with the bonus of high protein, faster growing Chicory. Buck’n Oats is more cold and drought resistant to provide longer lasting forage. Plant in spring or fall in most areas to attract and supplement your deer herd’s nutrition.
Sweeter and more tender than plain oats, Forage Oats produces forage that deer love the whole season. These highly palatable forage oats are higher in protein, and more digestible than other forage grains. Forage Oats are more cold and drought resistant so the forage is available during normal stress periods for wildlife. These oats are easy to establish. Deer begin eating them just days after planting and continue eating them throughout the fall/winter season. Forage Oats will also provide additional forage in the spring in northern climates.
BONUS MIX Forage Chicory:Learn More
By adding select fast growing, cold tolerant chicory plants, Buck’n Oats gives you a true Bonus. The added chicory will provide more nutrition and more attraction to your food plot than just oats. Chicory plants are packed with protein and minerals that your deer are in search of to supply the energy they need during stress seasons. The chicory varieties selected for Buck’n Oats are faster growing and winter hardy to make sure that they are available quickly and endure through stressful climates.
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.