Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target 105. The Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target is a two sided target Yellow Jacket Yellow and black and features five shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Crossbow Field Point Target will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
- 20" x 20 x 16"
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Designed to stop speeds up to 350 FPS
- Easy Arrow Removal
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented Design
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology
- 100% Weatherproof
- Built Extremely Tough
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
This Hunting Cooler from Grizzly was designed to be a fully outdoor cooler. The Hunting Ice Box is perfect for long excursions, where you need a cooler that will carry all you need and bring back all you get. The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. Ice will last up to 9 days with the Grizzly 60.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 78 - 12 oz. cans
- 42 - 12 oz. bottles
- 40 - 20 oz. bottles
- 48 lbs of game
- 28.5" Wide x 20" Deep x 19.75" Height
- Weight: 25.75 lbs. empty
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing on the front and sides. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top and enclose the back. The door latch is designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dog safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Outside Dimensions: 35 " wide x 36 " deep x 24" tall
- Single Door
- No Floor
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
- Built of durable 1200D Poly with Rain Defender™ Durable Water Repellent
- Accessories pocket to store shells and other equipment
- Padded and lined to protect contents inside
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- 48" x 9.125" x 2.25"
The ATN ARES series is the latest offering in the ATN night vision weapon sight line. The ARES series provide the user with a rugged, easy to use and accurate night vision weapon sight. Fast infra-red sensitive optics coupled with quality image tubes provide high resolution clear images for outstanding target acquisition and aiming capabilities. Rugged, ease of use and accurate are just a few of the features these scopes have to offer. Available with a wide array of Image Intensifier Tube configurations to choose from they set out to satisfy a variety of budgets, requirements and specifications. Designed for optimal performance for both professional and sporting uses the ARES is the next generation of ATN scopes. Great for wildlife and bird observation, home security, and professional use.
- ”RED ON GREEN” reticle system with 1/6 MOA adjustment
- Use 1 AA type battery
- 6x magnification
- Automatic Brightness Control
- One-knob operation
- Precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Mounts to standard weaver rails
- 1.5 Volt AA Battery
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Tissue
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
Specifications Total Darkness IR System Yes IIT Generation 3 Resolution 64 lp/mm Signal to Noise Ratio 22 Typical Figure of Merit 1600 Typical MTTF - Mean Time Before Failure 10,000 hours Magnification 6X Proshield Lens Coating Yes FOV 5° Range of Focus 10 yd/m to infinity Diopter Adjustment -4 to +6 Controls Direct Automatic Brightness Contol Yes Bright Light Cut-off Yes Infrared Illuminator Detachable IR Indicator Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes Power Supply 1 x 1.5 V AA Type Battery Battery Life 30 hours Environmental Rating Waterproof Operating Temperature -40°F to +122°F (-40°C to +50°C) Storage Temperature -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) Dimensions 11.5" x 3.75" x 3.6" (288 x 94 x 90 mm) Weight 3.3 lbs Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
In the long run value is measured by performance and durability. Value is what the HS500, HS600, and HS700 have been delivering to more than 50,000 enthusiasts world-wide since its introduction in 2006. As Hisun’s electronic fuel injected four-wheel-drive UTV’s come in three different models/engine displacements; 500cc, 600cc, and 700cc. Just some of the standard features are; independent dual A-arm suspensions, On-Demand 4-wheel drive, dual bucket seats, automatic CVT drive system, and 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
ENGINE Type Four-Stroke, 5 valves, DOHC Displacement 471cc Bore and Stroke 84.5 x 84 Compression Ratio 9.4±0.1:1 Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling Liquid Starting System Electronic DRIVE TRAIN Transmission Automatic CVT Drive System On Demand 2-WD / 4-WD w/ Locking Differential H, L N R Final Drive Shaft Drive Chassis/Suspension/Brakes/Suspensioin Front Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Suspension Rear Independent dual A-arm with Anti-sway system Brakes Front Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes Rear Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc