- Designed to stop speeds up to 400 FPS
- 2 Year Warranty
- Patented Nucleus Center for unmatched durability
- 100% Weatherproof
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS (Internal Frame System) Technology
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Free Standing, No need for a stand
- 94 Layers of Arrow Stopping Power
- Shoot all four sides (Bull's-Eyes, Deer, Turkey & Bear)
- Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 19"
Morrell's all-new improved Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead. Swarming like an epidemic out of control all across the great U.S. and from country to country, it's hard to imagine we could improve this target, but we did. Now longer-lasting with easier arrow-removal, this target is bound to swarm unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
Morrell's Yellow Jacket Supreme Broadhead Target measures 20"x22"x18", making it the perfect size for home or camp use. This new improved target features our multi-layered density design, which gives the target incredible life by closing back tight, shot after shot. With the slick-coated crosslink foam, arrow-retrieval is no problem.
The target comes equipped with our E-Z Tote carrying handle and is 100-percent weatherproof. The Yellow Jacket Supreme B/H can be shot on all four sides and will stop any arrow from the heaviest-hitting bows out there. Stops all fixed-blade or mechanical broadheads. Simply put, without a doubt it’s the best target you will ever buy! Recommended for broadhead use only. Dimensions/Weight: 20”x22”x18”/17 lbs.Learn More
The Wildgame Innovations Cloak 7MP Game Camera is designed to be easy to setup and easy to use. This camera captures clearer images and videos with 7MP images and 480P videos.
- 50 Foot Infrared Flash Range
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life or 30,000 Images
- Takes 8 AA Batteries (Batteries Included)
- Comes with an 8GB SD Card
- Images Display: Time, Date, Moon Phase and Photo Count
- Day and Night Video and Image Capability
- Picture Resolution: 7MP
- Video Resolution: 480P
- Flash: Up to 50 Feet - 18 High Intensity IR LED's
- Sensor: Up to 60 Feet - Passive Infrared Sensor
- Image Format: JPEG - Digital Stills / AVI - Digital Video
- Memory: Up to 32GB SD Card
- LCD Screen Displays: Time, Date, Camera Settings, Photo Count and Battery Life
- 2 Bungee Cords Included for Easy Mounting
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Traditionally designed to combine high performance with a smooth draw, the Ozark Hunter features a sleek handle/limb design that reduces hand shock after the shot. This bow is constructed from Hard Maple, Purple Heart, and Walnut woods. Ozark Hunter features black fiberglass limbs with reinforced limb tips.
- Ozark Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 68" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 6 1/2-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Available in Left and Right Hand
- 22 Channels PLUS 28 EXTRA CHANNELS - Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 Waterproof* - Protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio
- 284 Privacy Codes - Gives you up to 5560 channel options to help you block other conversations
- 36 Mile Range* - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-TRA TALK Power - Maximum allowed by law
- SOS Siren - Allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- Weather Scan - Easily scans the active weather channel in your area
- Direct Call - Allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio - Automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7
- 10 Call Alerts - Different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group
- eVOX - 9 Sensitivity Levels, Easy voice activation, No need for external microphone
- Channel Scan - Automatically checks channels for activity
- Dual Watch - Lets you monitor two channels
- Vibrate Alert - Provides silent page / call notification
- Auto Squelch - Removes annoying background noise
- Keypad Lock - Locks in your selected settings
- Whisper- Allows you to whisper and the receiving radio hears it at full volume
- Monitor - Checks for any activity within your channel
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings - Lets you adjust transmit power & conserve battery life
- Roger Beep - Indicates call completion
- Silent Operation - Turns off all tones for quiet operation
- Bright Backlit Display [LCD] - Easy to read day or night
- Keystroke Tones Audible tones with each key press
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Battery Life Extender - Provides longer battery life
- Drop-in Charger Capable
- Dual Power Options - 4 standard “AA” batteries (not included) or rechargeable batteries
The OMP Explorer 2.0 three piece take-down recurve bow is a versatile, intermediate level bow designed with quality, beauty and performance in mind. The Explorer combines multi-laminate wood limbs with reinforced limb tips with a stylish, sleek laminated hardwood riser. Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings are installed on all models.
- Laminated Walnut, Ash, Paduk, and Hard Maple construction
- Three piece take-down design for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Speed: Up to 245 fps
- Draw weight: 185 lbs
- Power stroke: 10.5"
- Length: 30.5"
- Width: 26"
- Finish: Camo
- Draw Weight: 175 Pounds
- IBO Speed (FPS) up to 245 FPS
- Kinetic Energy 54.2 Ft.
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Total Length: 30.5"
- Total Width: 26"
- Total Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Power Stroke: 10"
- Trigger Pull: 4 lbs
- Sight Type: 4x32 Red/Green Dot
- Reaper Buck Camo Finish
Powerful 5mW Green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke! Sight features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum, the Light Stryke is built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing. Fully adjustable, the Light Stryke mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows alike. Sight features mounting holes for Retriever, and converts from right hand to left hand in seconds. Sight operates on (1) CR2 battery (included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173013628
$54.99The one rest that does it all.
- Ulta rigid 2-piece sliding frame adjusts to fit any gun
- Innovative new spring loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
- Open central channel accomodates detachable magazines and lever action guns
- Convenient storage compartment lid doubles as a handgun base
The highly versatile Matrix combines great new features and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central tot eh design is the innovative, ultra rigid U-channel frame, quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit with any gun while remaining perfectly stable. The two piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for hi-capacity detachable magazines (AR style guns) as well as lever action guns. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached but also doubles as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place.
Another key feature is the all new innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for fast, one handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble free throughout the entire vertical range. Overmolded front and rear supports protect the guns finish but are firm enough to prevent any give or play.
Shooters will also enjoy the versatility of converting the Matrix into a compact front rest be removing the rear portion of the frame. Weather used a s a front rest or as a full length rest the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.Learn More