The iScope is a new innovative patent-pending Smartphone scope adapter which allows users to see a full screen view of what you would normally see through your scope. This new full screen view allows for easier, safer shooting, better accuracy and the option of filming your hunt from the eye of the shooter. The iScope fits over 90% of scopes and can even be custom ordered for all the rest.
The iScope is great for deer rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, spotting scopes, Airsoft & BB guns.
Really anything with a scope! Thanks to the iScope hunters will no longer have to wait to get home to see their latest adventure. Hunters can now use their iScope to aim, shoot and film their hunts from the “Hunter’s Eyes”. With the ability to view and share their footage filmed right from their iScope it is like social media live in the woods!
Tips and great uses for iScope:
Playback your video & view your shot placement before you track your animal. Great for sighting in your guns or use the iScope for target practicing. You can also use in addition to other cameras to incorporate split screens in final video pieces.
The average hunter who wants a competitive edge while being able to film their hunt. Youth hunters who like that video game experience while actually hunting. Handicap hunters who have difficulty using a scope.
Before use of this product, be sure to consult your local hunting regulations as there may be restrictions on the use of electronic devices while hunting.
Q & A
Which Smartphones fit on the iScope?
Answer: Current iScopes are made to fit:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 or 4S with Otterbox
- iPhone 5
- Motorola DROID 2 A955
- HTC Thunderbolt
- T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
NOTE: a hard skin must be purchased #it4LL-bLk for the iPod Touch 4th Generation to fit properly.
The Back Plates are interchangeable with all iScopes so that way you do not have to buy another iScope if you switch to a different Smartphone.
Will the iScope fit my Scope?
Answer: Yes. The iScope will fit scopes up to a 51 mm in diameter. It is rare to have a scope larger than this, but if you do please let us know. We can custom build one larger if necessary.
Will the recoil of the gun hurt my Smartphone?
Answer: No. We have fully tested the Smartphones listed above and no internal or external damage has been detected. However if you plan to use a shotgun or a gun with an extreme amount of recoil than we suggest that you use the provided Rubber Recoil Bands. Simply place one band on the left and one on the right around the Smartphone and the back plate together so that your Smartphone will be secure and not pop out of the back plate during extreme recoil.
With a riser crafted of Hard Maple/ Dymondwood, The Smoky Mountain Hunter features limbs constructed of Hard Maple and black fiberglass. This bow features a three piece take-down design and is travel-friendly. Offering a low mass weight, this bow was designed to provide smooth-shooting, superior performance and will withstand the rigors of everyday hunting. Smoky Mountain Hunter comes equipped with stabilizer, sight and plunger bushings installed.
- Smoky Mountain Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 62" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Three piece take-down designed for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Available in RH or LH
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2-8 1/4".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- 22 Channels PLUS 28 EXTRA CHANNELS - Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 Waterproof* - Protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio
- 284 Privacy Codes - Gives you up to 5560 channel options to help you block other conversations
- 36 Mile Range* - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-TRA TALK Power - Maximum allowed by law
- SOS Siren - Allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- Weather Scan - Easily scans the active weather channel in your area
- Direct Call - Allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio - Automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7
- 10 Call Alerts - Different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group
- eVOX - 9 Sensitivity Levels, Easy voice activation, No need for external microphone
- Channel Scan - Automatically checks channels for activity
- Dual Watch - Lets you monitor two channels
- Vibrate Alert - Provides silent page / call notification
- Auto Squelch - Removes annoying background noise
- Keypad Lock - Locks in your selected settings
- Whisper- Allows you to whisper and the receiving radio hears it at full volume
- Monitor - Checks for any activity within your channel
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings - Lets you adjust transmit power & conserve battery life
- Roger Beep - Indicates call completion
- Silent Operation - Turns off all tones for quiet operation
- Bright Backlit Display [LCD] - Easy to read day or night
- Keystroke Tones Audible tones with each key press
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Battery Life Extender - Provides longer battery life
- Drop-in Charger Capable
- Dual Power Options - 4 standard “AA” batteries (not included) or rechargeable batteries
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
The internals are the same as the legendary DogHouse targets but it has no target dots painted on it. It is designed for you to pin your one targets on it just like at the range.
Replaceable faces are available for this target for $69.99. IF you ever wear it out simply staple on a new face and you're good for another 50,000 shots! This target is sold in three different models.Learn More
OPTION 2 - Target With Wheels. This is a great option if you want to use it indoors. The target is shipped with 4 indoor wheels installed on the bottom making it easy to move around. This is great for ranges, schools, gyms or any place that you need to pack it away when you're done. The wheels also have a brake system installed to lock the target in place. Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 12" - 50" Across, 65lbs
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Yellow Jacket Broadhead Target 104. The Yellow Jacket Broadhead Target is a six sided target, wrapped in Yellow Jacket Yellow and features five shooting points for you to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Yellow Jacket Broadhead Target will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
- 18" x 18" x 16"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Multi-Layered Density Design
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- 100% Weatherproof
- Great target for home and camp use
- Stops both fixed and and mechanical broadheads
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
Designed to protect your prized firearm without slowing you down, the 36&34; Shock Rifle Case provides professional protection in a highly mobile frame. A ruggedized 600D polyester outer shell repels moisture and abrasions, while a fully padded 300D polyester interior keeps your firearm safe and dry. The adjustable shoulder strap can be converted to backpack carry mode in seconds, while internal rifle retention straps and locking zippers keep the main compartment snug and secure. Additional features include an ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification and overt 5.11 branding throughout.
- Lightweight, professional, affordable
- Highly mobile design
- Fully padded interior
- Integrated rifle retention straps
- Locking main compartment zippers
- Holds one 36&34; rifle
- 600D polyester exterior
- 300D padded polyester interior
- ID window and WriteBar for easy ID
- Overt 5.11 branding
- The faux fur tail with wire frame is pose-able and moves in the wind
- Simulate captured prey by attaching a white rag or rabbit pelt to the snout to elicit an instinctive response from approaching coyotes
- The Lone Howler's bungee leg system allows the decoy to be easily transported and placed in sitting or laying position