Internal Bag separates the urine from the pressurizing agent so there is no contamination. System allows the entire product to be dispensed. Sprays longer than traditional spray cans. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Only 100% Pure Urine is dispensed
- Quieter spray won’t spook deer
- Consistent spray without “spitting”
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down
- Powerful fine mist for long range attraction
- Contains 3oz. of Tink’s #69 Doe-In-Rut®
- Premium synthetic base specifically for firearms and knives.
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Anti-Wear Additive
- Rust Preventative Additives
- Provides Superior smooth performance and protection on all moving metal parts.
- Extreme Heat & Cold Multi-Functional Lubrication operating from -75 degrees to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Premium Ultra-High Technologically Advanced Synthetic Lubricant Lubricant.
Cornfused? is a highly concentrated corn scent attractant, made with no food ingredients. Cornfused? is legal in all states. It is easy to transport and with the flip top lid, it's even easier to apply. Flip open the cap and squirt generously around your stand or shooting area. The aroma will drift down wind and begin drawing 'em in. Cornfused? not only works in the fall when you are trying to draw them in to a new stand set, but is also perfect to put in front of a game camera year round. The scent not only gets them close it also stimulates their desire to eat and can help create a new travel corridor. Take advantage of a bushel of corn in a single bottle, and keep them confused with Cornfused?Learn More
Lansky’s Quick Fix combines two great sharpening technologies to give you the fastest blade tune-up anywhere. Just 3 or 4 strokes on the tungsten carbide side and your knife is sharp. Or a few quick strokes on the Crock Stick ceramic rods can be used to touch up a blade. It’s that fast! It’s that easy! The compact Quick Fix is small enough for your pocket, tackle box, daypack, briefcase or purse.Learn More
Wildlife® has done extensive field and lab testing on Scent Killer® with amazing results. In fact, Scent Killer® was found to be over 99% Effective at stopping replicated human odor in testing at Rutgers University! Our latest results show New - Super Charged® Scent Killer® to be even more effective!Learn More
One easy step allows you to install string servings, peep sights and silencers within seconds. Easily inserts between bowstring without damaging any strands. Constructed from light- weight aluminum for durability.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011365
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
Pistol Cleaning Kit Includes:
- One handle
- One 9.5" brass rod
- One .40cal bore brush
- One .45cal bore brush
- One .40cal cotton mop
- One .45cal cotton mop
- One .40cal brass jag
- One .45cal brass jag
- Two slot tips for cleaning patches
- One box of 25 cleaning patches