Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
- Shoot through windows
- Autumn leaf camo pattern
- Weatherproof Polyester Fabric
- Light reducing black Polyurethane backing
- Steaks and high-winds tie downs
- Carry bag for easy storage
- Weight: 17lbs
- Dimensions: 58" x 58" x 65"
- Hunting Blind
- Carrying Bag
- 12 Piece Stakes
Set Up Instructions
Step 1: Remove the blind from backpack.
Step 2: Unfold the blind and let it lay flat on the ground. Ensure the fiberglass poles have not twisted or overlapped the ends of the poles.
Step 3: Pull up on the roof pull strap until the frame pops into place.
Step 4: Grasp the center pull strap of one of the walls, Lift the top of the blind and pull outward on the wall strap until the wall frame pops into place.
Step 5: Trepeat Step 4 on the remaining walls.
Step 6: Stake down the 4 corners of your completed blind.
Take Down Instructions
Step 1: Push in the center hub of one wall until it releases tension. Repeat this process on remaining walls.
Step 2: The blind will collapse after all walls have been released.
Step 3: Finally, push in the roof center hub.
Step 4. After pushing the roof center hub in, let the blind top rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise.
Step 5: Fold the corners of the blind together.
Step 6: Fold all corners together.
Step 7: Put the blind into the backpack with the hubs at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well.Learn More
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
The Original Lead Sled revolutionized the shooting rest market by nearly eliminating felt recoil from even the heaviest magnum rifles. The Lead Sled Plus is the next-generation of Lead Sled. Like the Original, the Plus reduces recoil by up to 95% while securely holding your gun on target.
Key improvements include a newly-designed precision elevation shaft that eliminates wobble and play in front elevation keeping you perfectly on target and a new Universal Weight Tray. The unique new tray adjusts to accommodate a variety of weight types, including 25 pound bar bell weights, sand or lead shot bags.
These improvements along with all the other great features are sure to continue the legacy of The Lead Sled as the world's finest recoil reducing rest.
- Up to 95% recoil reduction
- Ideal for magnum rifles & slug guns
- New innovative, adjustable weight tray slides to accommodate bar bell weights as well as weight bags
- Holds two 25 lb. bar bell weights
- Holds up to 100lbs. of lead shot
- New improved "no wobble" elevation ram
- Fingertip elevation adjustment
- Filled front bag included
- Padded rear rest
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Adjustable height rear foot
- Ultra stable design
- Great recoil reducing performance
- AR-15/lever action compatible
- Heavy Duty steel frame construction
- Durable non-marring support in front and rear
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Gun retention strap included
- 25 pound capacity weight tray
$54.99The one rest that does it all.
- Ulta rigid 2-piece sliding frame adjusts to fit any gun
- Innovative new spring loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
- Open central channel accomodates detachable magazines and lever action guns
- Convenient storage compartment lid doubles as a handgun base
The highly versatile Matrix combines great new features and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central tot eh design is the innovative, ultra rigid U-channel frame, quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit with any gun while remaining perfectly stable. The two piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for hi-capacity detachable magazines (AR style guns) as well as lever action guns. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached but also doubles as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place.
Another key feature is the all new innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for fast, one handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble free throughout the entire vertical range. Overmolded front and rear supports protect the guns finish but are firm enough to prevent any give or play.
Shooters will also enjoy the versatility of converting the Matrix into a compact front rest be removing the rear portion of the frame. Weather used a s a front rest or as a full length rest the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.Learn More
The most user-friendly and effective, one-piece shooting bag available. This convenient shooting bag takes the place of two. You can use the Tack Driver almost anywhere, from portable and permanent shooting benches to makeshift positions in the field.
- Self-tightening surface grips your rifle and reduces felt recoil
- Non-marring, non-slip surface will not harm your rifle's finish
- Supports almost any rifle or shotgun type
- Shoulder carrying strap included
- Available filled and unfilled
- 22 Channels PLUS 28 EXTRA CHANNELS - Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 Waterproof* - Protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio
- 284 Privacy Codes - Gives you up to 5560 channel options to help you block other conversations
- 36 Mile Range* - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-TRA TALK Power - Maximum allowed by law
- SOS Siren - Allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- Weather Scan - Easily scans the active weather channel in your area
- Direct Call - Allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio - Automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7
- 10 Call Alerts - Different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group
- eVOX - 9 Sensitivity Levels, Easy voice activation, No need for external microphone
- Channel Scan - Automatically checks channels for activity
- Dual Watch - Lets you monitor two channels
- Vibrate Alert - Provides silent page / call notification
- Auto Squelch - Removes annoying background noise
- Keypad Lock - Locks in your selected settings
- Whisper- Allows you to whisper and the receiving radio hears it at full volume
- Monitor - Checks for any activity within your channel
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings - Lets you adjust transmit power & conserve battery life
- Roger Beep - Indicates call completion
- Silent Operation - Turns off all tones for quiet operation
- Bright Backlit Display [LCD] - Easy to read day or night
- Keystroke Tones Audible tones with each key press
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Battery Life Extender - Provides longer battery life
- Drop-in Charger Capable
- Dual Power Options - 4 standard “AA” batteries (not included) or rechargeable batteries
$74.99If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 3 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 28 Inches
- Extends to 9' 7"
The Treestalker™ by Hunter Safety System® is an economical version of our full featured models, but don’t be fooled by its scaled down look. It’s just the ticket for travelling light, and is offered in sizes that fit most hunters. Its lighter weight is an advantage when you have a long trek to your stand or your gear requires a day pack rather than the pockets available on other HSS models. Also, Treestalker™ takes less space in your duffel when every cubic inch counts on long distance hunts. Treestalker™ includes all the important safety features of other HSS models with built in webbing, quick-snap seat belt style buckles, deer drag, life-saving suspension relief and the comfort only a Hunter Safety Sytem® can provide. Treestalker™ includes all the important safety features of other HSS models with built in webbing, quick-snap seat belt style buckles and the comfort only a Hunter Safety Sytem® can provide.Learn More