- 20 yard roll
- Approximately 2" width
- High quality rugged tape
- Hundreds of uses
- PDQ display
Use to wet cleaning patches for swabbing the barrel or with a parts cleaning brush to remove fouling from gun parts.Learn More
- Capacity: 2 GB
- Read: up to 20 MB/s
- Write: up to 12 MB/s
- Size card (LxBxH) in inch: 81.28 x 60.96 x 5.33
- Size blister (LxB) in inch: 34.29 x 23.11
- Weight card: 2,0g
- Weight incl. blister: 17,0g
- Temperature range: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Blister package (Retail)
- 10 years warranty
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Pour Deer co-Cain into 6-8 gallons of water, stirring the water as Deer co-Cain is added into the container.
4. Slowly pour this mixture onto the cleared bare spot to allow the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Mix entire contents of bag with 6-8 gallons of water. Apply to a bare spot.
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
Inexpensive investment, but invaluable for safety, these Trigger Block Gun Locks provide additional security for your firearms. Featuring a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching, Remington trigger blocks are designed for durability and fit most rifles, pistols and shotguns. Single pack and three pack available (keyed alike). Includes two keys; Green.
- Features a hardened steel center locking post and rubber insert pads to prevent scratching
- Designed for durability
- Comes with 2 keys
- Fits most rifles
- pistols and shotguns
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
- Grains/Inch: 8.5
- Spine: 0.404"
- Diameter: 0.293"