- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
The Wildcat C5 is built on Barnett Tradition. The best selling crossbow of all time is the foundation of this awesome compound crossbow. With speed, performance and comfort in mind, the Wildcat C5 features a lightweight composite GAM stock, thumbhole grip, vented quad limbs high energy wheels, all paired with the all new CROSSWIRE String and Cable system. The Wildcat C5 is also crank compatible designed with built in crank optional attachment allowing for easy installation while maintaining a sleek, low profile design.
- (3) 20" bolts
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Draw Weight 150 lbs Ft. lbs of Energy 91 Power Stroke 12.25" FPS 320 Mass Weight 8 lbs Length 37.75" Width 28.25" Arrow Lgth./Grain 20"/400
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Regular Price: $89.99
Special Price: $79.99
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
**$20.00 Mail-In-Rebate when you purchase a Big Shooter target. Valid through December 31, 2014.Learn More
With a riser crafted of Hard Maple/ Dymondwood, The Smoky Mountain Hunter features limbs constructed of Hard Maple and black fiberglass. This bow features a three piece take-down design and is travel-friendly. Offering a low mass weight, this bow was designed to provide smooth-shooting, superior performance and will withstand the rigors of everyday hunting. Smoky Mountain Hunter comes equipped with stabilizer, sight and plunger bushings installed.
- Smoky Mountain Hunter is available in 35-50lbs and is 62" in length.
- Fast Flight string compatible
- Three piece take-down designed for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
- Available in RH or LH
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2-8 1/4".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
That's right... 1 FOOT of penetration! The thickest self-standing, internal frame target on the market today! Forget what every one else claims, when you want long lasting quality, this is it! If you are at all concerned about a target not stopping your arrow you have no need to worry with this bad dog! Its tough enough to stop any arrow that any bow or crossbow can throw at it.
Everybody knows that practice is important, and for those dedicate archers who want to practice as much as possible and sometimes that means in their living room. They can not take a chance of an arrow even remotely passing through, and they put their trust in the DogHouse XP™
Dimensions: 24" x 24" 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
The Blade® 350 QX quadcopter drone has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedures
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
- Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
3-axis mode: 380º/sec
Maximum Tilt Angle
Stability Mode: 45º
Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
Agility Mode: No limit
Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
Smart Mode: 2 m/s
Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
Maximum Flight Velocity
Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
- Blade 350 QX Quadcopter
- Camera Mount (for GoPro camera compatible)
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack
- DC 12V Battery Charger (plugs into a car auxiliary power port)
- DX5e DSMX 5-Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O
Need a good sturdy target that won't cost you more than your bow!? Check out Morrell Target's Buckshot Broadhead Target 250. The Buckshot Broadhead Target is six sided with multiple target points to focus your shot group. When you are done with one side, flip it around and start again. Practice makes perfect and the Buckshot Field Broadhead Targets will get you through off-season and at the top of your game.
This Pro Series Target has a patented multilayered density design for maximum stopping power. Just before the season is approaching, site in your broadheads on the strategically placed bull`s-eyes to maximize the target life. With this broadhead use only target, the arrows remove easily.
- 18" x 16" x 18"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Stops both Fixed and Mechanical Broadheads
- E-Z Tote carrying handle
- Patented design
- Great targets for at home or camp use
$54.99The one rest that does it all.
- Ulta rigid 2-piece sliding frame adjusts to fit any gun
- Innovative new spring loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
- Open central channel accomodates detachable magazines and lever action guns
- Convenient storage compartment lid doubles as a handgun base
The highly versatile Matrix combines great new features and rock solid stability in an affordable rest. Central tot eh design is the innovative, ultra rigid U-channel frame, quickly adjusting in length for the perfect fit with any gun while remaining perfectly stable. The two piece sliding frame incorporates an open central channel with plenty of clearance for hi-capacity detachable magazines (AR style guns) as well as lever action guns. A convenient storage area incorporated into the front of the base features a removable lid that adds additional clearance when detached but also doubles as a rubberized rear support surface for firing handguns when left in place.
Another key feature is the all new innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded tension mechanism and height adjustment knob allow for fast, one handed elevation adjustments, keeping the front cradle wobble free throughout the entire vertical range. Overmolded front and rear supports protect the guns finish but are firm enough to prevent any give or play.
Shooters will also enjoy the versatility of converting the Matrix into a compact front rest be removing the rear portion of the frame. Weather used a s a front rest or as a full length rest the Matrix provides stability that will deliver maximum accuracy potential.Learn More