Need to replace the midsection for your Bionic Buck II? This mid-section replacement makes your Bionic Buck II look like it's brand new!
- Great for any hunter
- Easy arrow removal
- Flex Back self-healing foam
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Morrell Bonecollector Double Duty 400 Broadhead Target. Designed for the crossbow and compound bow enthusiast! Made for broadheads only... stops bost fixed and mechanical broadheads from hard-hitting, high speeds up to 400 f.p.s.! Easy to remove too, though it's recommended that you soap your high-speed arrows.
- Designed to Stop Speeds up to 400 FPS
- Excellent for all Crossbows & Compound Bows
- 100% Weatherproof
- Stops both Fixed Blades & Mechanical Broadheads
- Nucleus Center for Maximum Stopping Power
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Measures 18 x 18 x 16"
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
The only archery target recommended to stop an arrow shot from an APA bow. This archery target is built with an extra tough 12" of stopping power to hold up to the blisteringly fast arrows coming out of an APA bow at 355 FPS!
If you own an APA bow, or even if you just want one heck of a strong target, this is the archery target for you!
Easy arrow removal, a Lifetime Warranty and endorsed by APA! You can't go wrong.
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 12" and approx 32lbs.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
“Ole Rover” will never again have to sit home alone with a sad face when you head out to the lake! With the Load-A-Pup, you and your dog can enjoy all the fun associated with recreational boating. Simply hook the Load-A-Pup to your boat’s boarding ladder and you are ready for action. Your dog can leave and re-enter the boat at will. The great thing is, he does it without any help! No more bending, tugging or straining on a wet ball of fur.
The Load-A-Pup platform is constructed of light-weight, aircraft aluminum and includes gripping ridges to insure solid, safe footing as your dog climbs back into the boat after a swim. The Load-A-Pup’s handsome, off-white, powder-coat finish not only complements the factory finish or color of any boat, but will help to insure years of dependable service.
The Load-a-Pup fits any boat that has a boarding ladder. It weighs only 7 lbs. and has a generous 14” X 20” platform. It comes complete with security straps, installs in seconds and folds flat for compact storage when not in use.
- 200 lb. weight capacity
- 1" square tubing\
- Shipping Dimensions: 25" x 18" x 3"
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 16" x 16.5" x 23"
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Not intended for human use
The OMP Explorer 2.0 three piece take-down recurve bow is a versatile, intermediate level bow designed with quality, beauty and performance in mind. The Explorer combines multi-laminate wood limbs with reinforced limb tips with a stylish, sleek laminated hardwood riser. Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings are installed on all models.
- Laminated Walnut, Ash, Paduk, and Hard Maple construction
- Three piece take-down design for easy storage
- Sight, plunger & stabilizer bushings in all models
- Attractive satin finish
- Slim grip design
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 7 - 12
- Suggested Brace Height 6 1/2-7".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS