Internet only pricing
A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
- Ranges up to 500 Yards
- Features Scan Mode
- Angle Intelligent
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
Steel construction for unbeatable strength, plus an easy-level seat with ergonomic three-layer foam and a waterproof camo shell. Easy-level platform; Boomerang Tree Cleat for an unmatched grip. Includes one ratchet strap, one cam strap, and a full-body safety harness. Color: Brown/Camo. Seat: 15" x 11". Platform: 34" x 24". Platform to Seat Height: 24". Weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Delivers 248 F.P.S. with hair-splitting precision! There's nothing quite like the recreational fun of shooting a Crossbow.
This powerful handheld bolt launcher has an ultralight aluminum barrel for easy carrying. A simple drawstring system with foot stirrup cocking for trouble-free loading. And a smooth-pulling, smooth-releasing trigger.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel
- Compression-molded fiberflass limbs
- 150-lb. draw weight, 12 1/2" power stroke
- Four 17" aluminum bolts
- Weaver style scope rail
- Removable front pin sight
- Iron style sight with windage and elevation adjustments
- Camo synthetic stock with thumbhole
- 29 1/2"w., 27" string length. Weighs 7 1/4 lbs.
How Does It Work? MIRRORS!! t's Like Having Thousands of Camo Patterns in One Blind! Design Eliminates Any Unwanted Sun Reflections & Animal Movement! GhostBlind’s design reflects the sun down to the ground. U.S. & Foreign Patents Pending
- For the hunter on the move who likes to sit directly on the ground
- Great for turkeys, deer or predators with a gun or cross bow
- At only 8 lbs, the Runner™ makes for easy carry and quick re-location
- Carry with carry strap or most hunting vests
- Quickly stake down blind with tent stakes
- Constructed with weather resistant polypropylene panels
- Dimensions: 98”W x 26”H Only 26” x 16.5” when folded
- Perfect for pre-season scouting
- 6 reflective mirror panels
- Includes: Blind, 2” carry strap, 4 tent stakes, 1 bungee cord & instructions
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O
This replacement kit will make your K9 Archery Target BRAND NEW! The internals of our targets never wear out. Just put the replacement kit on and you have a brand new target.
This kit includes all the faces and flat panels to replace both the front, and the back, of your K9 archery target. This kit is very easy to install. All you need is a staple gun. Simply replace the front and back with the supplied face and flat panels and staple on!Learn More