A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
The SPYPOINT HD-7 infrared trail camera captures 7-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The HD-7 camera uses high-power LEDs to take images in stunning clarity.
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Infrared LED's
- Sleek camo exterior allows it to blend into its surroundings
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Type of LEDs Infrared Photo 7 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Viewing Screen No Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS compatible No Time-Lapse Mode No Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode No Adjustable Operation Period No Adjustable Distance Detenction Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D Solar Panel Compatible Yes
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most youth archery from ages 5 - 8
- Suggested Brace Height 5 1/2-6".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
The Original Lead Sled revolutionized the shooting rest market by nearly eliminating felt recoil from even the heaviest magnum rifles. The Lead Sled Plus is the next-generation of Lead Sled. Like the Original, the Plus reduces recoil by up to 95% while securely holding your gun on target.
Key improvements include a newly-designed precision elevation shaft that eliminates wobble and play in front elevation keeping you perfectly on target and a new Universal Weight Tray. The unique new tray adjusts to accommodate a variety of weight types, including 25 pound bar bell weights, sand or lead shot bags.
These improvements along with all the other great features are sure to continue the legacy of The Lead Sled as the world's finest recoil reducing rest.
- Up to 95% recoil reduction
- Ideal for magnum rifles & slug guns
- New innovative, adjustable weight tray slides to accommodate bar bell weights as well as weight bags
- Holds two 25 lb. bar bell weights
- Holds up to 100lbs. of lead shot
- New improved "no wobble" elevation ram
- Fingertip elevation adjustment
- Filled front bag included
- Padded rear rest
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Adjustable height rear foot
- Lightly padded and flexible for added comfort and ease of movement
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps ensure correct fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight padded belt
- Vertical Climbing Loops
- Tree Spider® Leg buckles these buckles are quick connecting
- Rated at 4000 lbs
- New ladies fit with pink accents
- 1 carabineer
- 1 tree strap
- 1 suspension relief strap
The Cottonwood Outdoors Weathershield Bow Case is made with a Realtree camo design and a full-length handle straps. The Broadhead Boxes holds bows up to 42", including long-riser and parallel-limb bows, and features 3 securement straps and a 7-pocket interior storage system. This box case includes 2 Broadhead Packer boxes and 1 XL Broadhead Packer box.
****Arrows and Bow not included!!
- Holds bows up to 42" and fits long-riser, parallel-limb bows
- Made of a combination of blended and synthetic fabrics with laminate backings and high-density polyethylene foam
- Realtree camo print with a logo
- 3 securement straps help hold the bow in place
- Full-length handle straps run to the bottom of the case
- 7-pocket interior storage system with interior stabilizer storage
- Exterior ventilated pocket and an exterior quiver and arrow storage pocket
- Includes 2 Broadhead Packer boxes and 1 XL Broadhead Packer box