- Ranges up to 500 Yards
- Features Scan Mode
- Angle Intelligent
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
Steel construction for unbeatable strength, plus an easy-level seat with ergonomic three-layer foam and a waterproof camo shell. Easy-level platform; Boomerang Tree Cleat for an unmatched grip. Includes one ratchet strap, one cam strap, and a full-body safety harness. Color: Brown/Camo. Seat: 15" x 11". Platform: 34" x 24". Platform to Seat Height: 24". Weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Delivers 248 F.P.S. with hair-splitting precision! There's nothing quite like the recreational fun of shooting a Crossbow.
This powerful handheld bolt launcher has an ultralight aluminum barrel for easy carrying. A simple drawstring system with foot stirrup cocking for trouble-free loading. And a smooth-pulling, smooth-releasing trigger.
- Lightweight aluminum barrel
- Compression-molded fiberflass limbs
- 150-lb. draw weight, 12 1/2" power stroke
- Four 17" aluminum bolts
- Weaver style scope rail
- Removable front pin sight
- Iron style sight with windage and elevation adjustments
- Camo synthetic stock with thumbhole
- 29 1/2"w., 27" string length. Weighs 7 1/4 lbs.
How Does It Work? MIRRORS!! t's Like Having Thousands of Camo Patterns in One Blind! Design Eliminates Any Unwanted Sun Reflections & Animal Movement! GhostBlind’s design reflects the sun down to the ground. U.S. & Foreign Patents Pending
- For the hunter on the move who likes to sit directly on the ground
- Great for turkeys, deer or predators with a gun or cross bow
- At only 8 lbs, the Runner™ makes for easy carry and quick re-location
- Carry with carry strap or most hunting vests
- Quickly stake down blind with tent stakes
- Constructed with weather resistant polypropylene panels
- Dimensions: 98”W x 26”H Only 26” x 16.5” when folded
- Perfect for pre-season scouting
- 6 reflective mirror panels
- Includes: Blind, 2” carry strap, 4 tent stakes, 1 bungee cord & instructions
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most youth archery from ages 5 - 8
- Suggested Brace Height 5 1/2-6".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
Big Game’s new Frenzy Trail Camera is the essence of simplicity, with the features and modules of nothing less than top-of-the-line. A 5.0 MP resolution trail camera, The Frenzy delivers crisp, ultra-clear monochrome (by night) and full-color (by day) images. With a 50 foot flash range, this camera produces 30 frames per second video with 10, 30, or 60 second video lengths, as well as a burst of one, three, or five photos with a 10, 30, 60, or 300 second trigger delay; all videos and photos featuring time, date, temperature, and moon phase stamps. The Frenzy Trail Camera runs on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can be used in conjunction with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately). Also included; a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a secure fit to any tree.
Specifications Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Black Construction Molded ABS with Non-Reflective Finish Detection Range 70' Daytime Image Quality 1.3MP – 5MP Nighttime Image Quality 1.3MP Infared Flash Yes Flash Range 50' Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS Power 10 AA Batteries; Requires SD card (Up to 32 GB) LEDs 48 Accessories Includes; (1) Adjustable strap and Deep Bark Biters Photo Features 10, 30, 60, or 300 Second Trigger Delay; 1, 3, or 5 Photo Burst; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Video Features 10, 30, or 60 Seconds Video Length; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Extra Features Adjustable camera head with laser sight; Backlit Screen; Optional Extenda-Life Battery; 1 Year Warranty