A fantastic crossbow at a great price.
Straight from the box, get this bow set up and ready to go in under an hour with the included setup tool and hex key. Stay out all day, the SA Sports Fever Recurve is lightweight at under 5 pounds. This is achieved by the use of strong but light materials. The limb is manufactured of compression fiberglass, the rear stock is made of lightweight composite, and the track is made of aluminum.
Easy to carry with the padded shoulder-strap, and just the right size at 31" length with a 26.5" string length. As you stalk your prey, fix your 4x32 illuminated scope on the adjustable weaver style scope mount on your target. You'll see them, but they won't see you! The entire body is camouflauged. Always play it safe. Ambitextrous selector, auto safety, and included ambidextrous rear stock eye protection.
When you're on the hunt ready to strike, pull one of the four 16” 2219 Aluminum Included arrows from the quick-detach quiver. This crossbow packs plenty of punch with velocity up to 250 feet per second.
Whether you're a season archer or a beginner, such a well designed crossbow at this affordable price won't disappoint.
- Fever recurve 175 lb crossbow
- Padded shoulder strap
- 4- 16" aluminum arrows
- 4 X 32 Illuminated scope
- Quck detach quiver
- Universal cocking rope INCLUDED!
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body. Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.
**This item is a deer decoy, not a target.
The SPYPOINT HD-7 infrared trail camera captures 7-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The HD-7 camera uses high-power LEDs to take images in stunning clarity.
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 4 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Infrared LED's
- Sleek camo exterior allows it to blend into its surroundings
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Type of LEDs Infrared Photo 7 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Viewing Screen No Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS compatible No Time-Lapse Mode No Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode No Adjustable Operation Period No Adjustable Distance Detenction Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D Solar Panel Compatible Yes
This target is large enoughthat you do not need to shoot the same spot. The cover may need to be replaced eventually, but this target will last for years. A serious archer knows that perfection is achieved only through practice, and this target will hold up to that practice. The large size of this target gives you the confidence of tuning in your bow for long ranges without worrying about losing or breaking arrows. Morrell's multi-layer density design slows and stops arrows faster and more effectively.
- 29 x 31 x 14 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Commercial Grade
- Nucleus Center for Unbelievable Stopping Power
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Official Target for I.B.O
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" W x 4.75" D)
- 3 Modular Grids - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 3 Base Units - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
- Designed to stop field points and broadheads
- Anatomically correct vitals
- Flat back design with bulleyes to create maximum life
- Shoot all 4 sides
- E-Z tote carrying handle
- Flexback self healing foam
- 100% weatherproof
- Great value
- Lightly padded and flexible for added comfort and ease of movement
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps ensure correct fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight padded belt
- Vertical Climbing Loops
- Tree Spider® Leg buckles these buckles are quick connecting
- Rated at 4000lbs
- New youth fit with youthful orange accents
- 1 carabineer
- 1 tree strap
- 1 suspension relief strap
Big Game’s new Frenzy Trail Camera is the essence of simplicity, with the features and modules of nothing less than top-of-the-line. A 5.0 MP resolution trail camera, The Frenzy delivers crisp, ultra-clear monochrome (by night) and full-color (by day) images. With a 50 foot flash range, this camera produces 30 frames per second video with 10, 30, or 60 second video lengths, as well as a burst of one, three, or five photos with a 10, 30, 60, or 300 second trigger delay; all videos and photos featuring time, date, temperature, and moon phase stamps. The Frenzy Trail Camera runs on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can be used in conjunction with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately). Also included; a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a secure fit to any tree.
Specifications Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Black Construction Molded ABS with Non-Reflective Finish Detection Range 70' Daytime Image Quality 1.3MP – 5MP Nighttime Image Quality 1.3MP Infared Flash Yes Flash Range 50' Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS Power 10 AA Batteries; Requires SD card (Up to 32 GB) LEDs 48 Accessories Includes; (1) Adjustable strap and Deep Bark Biters Photo Features 10, 30, 60, or 300 Second Trigger Delay; 1, 3, or 5 Photo Burst; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Video Features 10, 30, or 60 Seconds Video Length; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Extra Features Adjustable camera head with laser sight; Backlit Screen; Optional Extenda-Life Battery; 1 Year Warranty
Your search for maximum arrow-stopping power ends with the Supreme Range. This brutally tough target features a Multi-Layered Density Design with 76 layers of material to stop arrows cold. Perfect for NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) training, the 100% weatherproof Morrell® Supreme Range Archery Target boasts IFS (Internal Frame System) technology and an X-Tended life target to ensure maximum durability for long-term use.
- MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design) with 76 layers of arrow-stopping power
- Nucleus center for added toughness
- IFS (Internal Frame System) and X-Tended life target provide unmatched durability
- 100% weatherproof
- Great for NASP training
- Dimensions: 29" x 31" x 14"
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most youth archery from ages 5 - 8
- Suggested Brace Height 5 1/2-6".
- Dacron string included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS