- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
Handgun Hangers provide an innovative way to store pistols by utilizing the wasted space underneath the shelf. Clear off shelf space and make room for more ammo, important documents, etc. With Handgun Hangers, guns are easier to access and make a nice presentation. Designed and made by Gun Storage Solutions.
- For guns with an overall length of 10" or shorter.
- Fits on shelves 5/8" - 1" thick.
- Vinyl Coated
- Fits as small as a 22 caliber
*Allow room for length of gun and ensure door will shut when using this product. Shelf must be at least 10.5" deep to use this product.Learn More
The River's Edge 32" Grip Stick Single Climbing Stick provides stability and traction for both feet!
- Double-Step Design
- Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coating
- Silent RamHorn Attachment System
- Independent Suspension of Each Section
- Nesting Design for Easy Transport
- 32" Tall
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
Eastman Outdoors Crossbow Universal Rope Cocker works on all Carbon Express Covert and X-Force models as well as most competitor models. Makes cocking a crossbow fast and easy. Easily attaches and detaches and reduces cocking effort by 50%.
The Universal Rope Cocker is lightweight and portable and had comfortable T-handles making for easy pulling.Learn More
Scent-A-Way Fresh Earth Advanced Formula Spray combines four key elements to help prevent and control odors: molecular conversion, oxidizing, bonding and neutralizing. We're proven it in the lab, but more importantly, it passes the ultimate test—the nose of the deer, elk and predator.
Scent-A-Way Fresh Earth leaves a fresh earth cover scent. Scent-A-Way Advanced Formula Spray is all natural, safe, and environmentally friendly. It won’t stain or fade clothing or materials and is not harmful to your skin.
- 32 oz. Refill Bottle
- (2) 12 once spray bottles