Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The SPYPOINT BF-10HD Invisible LEDs trail camera captures 10-megapixel color photos by day and black-and-white photos at night and High Definition (HD) video with sound. The camera uses high-power invisible LEDs. It’s the perfect camera to avoid spooking game and is a popular unit for security purposes because of the invisible LEDs.
- Invisible LEDs
- 2.4" viewing screen
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 pictures per detection
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- Sleek camo design allows camera to blend into surroundings
- Takes 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Photo 10 MP LEDs 46 LEDs Type of LEDs Invisible Viewing Screen 2.4" Sound Recording Yes Video HD (720p) REMOS Compatible No Time-Lapse Mode Yes Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode Yes Adjustable Operation Period Yes Adjustable Distance Detection Sensor 5 to 65 ft Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Continuous Mode Yes Solar Panel Compatible Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
Powerful 5mW Green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke! Sight features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum, the Light Stryke is built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing. Fully adjustable, the Light Stryke mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows alike. Sight features mounting holes for Retriever, and converts from right hand to left hand in seconds. Sight operates on (1) CR2 battery (included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173013628
Got a hefty or aging pet that needs a safe and easy means of getting into and out of your SUV? The Hitch-Up is designed for the pet without the ability to jump into a vehicle---the perfect platform for your dog to walk in and out with no assistance. No more lifting and straining---the HU200 will be both yours and your dog’s best friend!
The Hitch-Up attaches in seconds to a regular 2” hitch receiver and folds neatly out of the way when not in use. The platform is constructed of aircraft aluminum, measures 16”L x 13.5” W and weighs only 7 lbs. The Hitch-Up comes with a super-tough powder-coat enamel finish.
- Comes in choice of powder-coat enamel finish, black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished)
- Use with 2” receiver
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 17”L x 16”W x 3”D
- Platform Dimensions: 16”L x 13.5” W
This new breed of archery target has the same flat face as the Range Dog but with the compact dimensions & X-tra Penetration features of the Doghouse XP. How many times have you wanted to pin a target on one of those "Bag" targets and it just falls right off! It's easy to pin your target on the FF. This archery target is great for practicing on your FITA/Vegas target that you will be shooting at in the tournaments.
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
Lifetime Warranty Archery TargetLearn More
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
Here’s the safest, most effective way ever to get your “Huntin’ Dog” in and out of the boat when retrieving. The Load-A-Pup HD attaches to the transom or side of any hunting boat and adjusts to the perfect level to allow your dog to exit and enter with ease. The Load-A-Pup’s platform can be positioned at water level to eliminate the “boat-rocking” problems common to other systems.
The Load-A-Pup is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 7 lbs. With use of super-strong aircraft suspension cables, it will handle any size dog. It folds completely flat and compact for easy storage when not in use. The 14” X 20” platform is the perfect size for the job and is designed with gripping ridges to provide sure-footing and protection from injury to the dog’s feet. The Load-A-Pup comes with a super-tough powder-coating in earth-tone gray for perfect concealment.
Hook up a Load-A-Pup HD and make your next duck hunt pleasant for you and your water-dog!Learn More
Regular Price: $189.99
Special Price: $132.99
The next generation of double rifle cases from 5.11, field tested by Viking Tactics®, are here with a more refined design and more flexible functionality. The front compartment has been simplified and now features a full-size laser-cut web platform for easy pouch attachment and arrangement. A loop-side surface provides a base for additional MOLLE or SlickStick™ compatible patches or gear, allowing you to adapt your loadout on the fly. The shell of the case is crafted from toughened 1050D nylon, while the 500D nylon ripstop interior offers locking zippers to keep your rifles secure. An integrated padded divider helps prevent your rifles from dings scratches, and accidental impacts. Includes an adjustable shoulder strap and the 5.11 yoke backpack system.
- Next Generation Double Rifle Case
- Field Tested by Viking Tactics®
- Fully customizable web and loop platforms
- Integrated padded divider
- Muzzle and stock pockets
- Internal rifle tie-down system
- 1050D nylon exterior, 500D ripstop interior
- Holds two full size 42&34; rifles
- ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification
- Compression straps
- 5.11 yoke backpack system
With its fully adjustable head and compact features, the Mantis II Trail Camera is state-of-the-art in design and functionality. Delivering crisp 9.0 MP colored photos in the daytime and vivid monochrome images by night, this camera doesn’t miss a beat. With our advanced Invisi-Flash Technology, the Mantis II promises stunning high resolution nighttime stills of targets up to seventy feet away, without ever being detected.
Explore your options with video at 32 frames per second for 10, 30, or 60 seconds, photo-burst shoots one, three, or five images per trigger, and recorded time, date, temperature, and moon phase on all images and videos. The adjustable camera head offers laser site technology for optimal camera placement, as well as a flip-down face and hidden screen to increase protection and security at all times. Includes a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a more secure attachment to the tree.
The Mantis II operates on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can also be used with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately).
Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Epic Camo Detection Range 80 ft. Daytime Image Quality 5MP-9MP (Full Color) Nighttime Image Quality 5MP (Monochrome) Infrared Flash Invisi-Flash Technology Up to 70 ft. Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS LEDs 60