Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Barnett Vortex Jr Bow Package- This versatile youth archery bow will grow with your young archer. Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs deliver hours of shooting fun and will provide your young hunting enthusiast an opportunity in the woods. Adjustable draw modules included for a quick and easy change. NO BOW PRESS NEEDED!
- Bow sight
- Arrow quiver
- Adjustable draw modules included for quick and easy changes without press
- Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
With its fully adjustable head and compact features, the Mantis II Trail Camera is state-of-the-art in design and functionality. Delivering crisp 9.0 MP colored photos in the daytime and vivid monochrome images by night, this camera doesn’t miss a beat. With our advanced Invisi-Flash Technology, the Mantis II promises stunning high resolution nighttime stills of targets up to seventy feet away, without ever being detected.
Explore your options with video at 32 frames per second for 10, 30, or 60 seconds, photo-burst shoots one, three, or five images per trigger, and recorded time, date, temperature, and moon phase on all images and videos. The adjustable camera head offers laser site technology for optimal camera placement, as well as a flip-down face and hidden screen to increase protection and security at all times. Includes a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a more secure attachment to the tree.
The Mantis II operates on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can also be used with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately).
Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Epic Camo Detection Range 80 ft. Daytime Image Quality 5MP-9MP (Full Color) Nighttime Image Quality 5MP (Monochrome) Infrared Flash Invisi-Flash Technology Up to 70 ft. Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS LEDs 60
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
Powerful 5mW Green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke! Sight features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum, the Light Stryke is built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing. Fully adjustable, the Light Stryke mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows alike. Sight features mounting holes for Retriever, and converts from right hand to left hand in seconds. Sight operates on (1) CR2 battery (included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173013628
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 11 - 15
- Suggested Brace Height 7-7 1/2".
- Dacron string included.
This new breed of archery target has the same flat face as the Range Dog but with the compact dimensions & X-tra Penetration features of the Doghouse XP. How many times have you wanted to pin a target on one of those "Bag" targets and it just falls right off! It's easy to pin your target on the FF. This archery target is great for practicing on your FITA/Vegas target that you will be shooting at in the tournaments.
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
Lifetime Warranty Archery TargetLearn More