Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The PROSTAFF 5 Laser Rangefinder 6x21 is the next generation tool built for precision, speed, and consistency out to 600 yards. Incredible 0.1 yard display makes the PROSTAFF 5 stand out from the crowd--and its unique switchable display option allows you to select the display mode that contrasts best against your subject and background. Pick it up and the aggressive styling and palm-sized sensory ergonomics hint at the exceptional performance that lies within your hand. The 6x multicoated optical system boasts a huge ocular lens, long eye relief and optimized viewfinder display to provide the wide field of view needed for immediate subject acquisition and maximum ranging speed.
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to the PROSTAFF 5 rangefinder’s optics goes far beyond conventional ones. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view. The technique has been perfected by Nikon and provides almost the same brightness through the rangefinder’s optics as that perceived by the naked eye.
The PROSTAFF 5’s single button activation allows for fast, easy measurements. Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use. As well, flexible ranging mode capabilities allow for various hunting conditions and terrain.
- Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
- Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- Measurement Range: 11-600 yds
- Increment Reading: .1 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Angular Field of View (Real): 7.5°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 43°
- Viewfinder Display: meters/yards
- Eye Relief: 18.3mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-4°
- Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery
- Size (Length x Width x Height): 4.4 x 1.6 x 2.8 in
- Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Accessories Included: CR2 lithium battery
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 14 and older
- Suggested Brace Height 8-8 1/2"
- Dacron string included.
With its fully adjustable head and compact features, the Mantis II Trail Camera is state-of-the-art in design and functionality. Delivering crisp 9.0 MP colored photos in the daytime and vivid monochrome images by night, this camera doesn’t miss a beat. With our advanced Invisi-Flash Technology, the Mantis II promises stunning high resolution nighttime stills of targets up to seventy feet away, without ever being detected.
Explore your options with video at 32 frames per second for 10, 30, or 60 seconds, photo-burst shoots one, three, or five images per trigger, and recorded time, date, temperature, and moon phase on all images and videos. The adjustable camera head offers laser site technology for optimal camera placement, as well as a flip-down face and hidden screen to increase protection and security at all times. Includes a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a more secure attachment to the tree.
The Mantis II operates on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can also be used with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately).
Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Epic Camo Detection Range 80 ft. Daytime Image Quality 5MP-9MP (Full Color) Nighttime Image Quality 5MP (Monochrome) Infrared Flash Invisi-Flash Technology Up to 70 ft. Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS LEDs 60
Regular Price: $189.99
Special Price: $142.49
The next generation of double rifle cases from 5.11, field tested by Viking Tactics®, are here with a more refined design and more flexible functionality. The front compartment has been simplified and now features a full-size laser-cut web platform for easy pouch attachment and arrangement. A loop-side surface provides a base for additional MOLLE or SlickStick™ compatible patches or gear, allowing you to adapt your loadout on the fly. The shell of the case is crafted from toughened 1050D nylon, while the 500D nylon ripstop interior offers locking zippers to keep your rifles secure. An integrated padded divider helps prevent your rifles from dings scratches, and accidental impacts. Includes an adjustable shoulder strap and the 5.11 yoke backpack system.
- Next Generation Double Rifle Case
- Field Tested by Viking Tactics®
- Fully customizable web and loop platforms
- Integrated padded divider
- Muzzle and stock pockets
- Internal rifle tie-down system
- 1050D nylon exterior, 500D ripstop interior
- Holds two full size 42&34; rifles
- ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification
- Compression straps
- 5.11 yoke backpack system
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
Here’s the safest, most effective way ever to get your “Huntin’ Dog” in and out of the boat when retrieving. The Load-A-Pup HD attaches to the transom or side of any hunting boat and adjusts to the perfect level to allow your dog to exit and enter with ease. The Load-A-Pup’s platform can be positioned at water level to eliminate the “boat-rocking” problems common to other systems.
The Load-A-Pup is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 7 lbs. With use of super-strong aircraft suspension cables, it will handle any size dog. It folds completely flat and compact for easy storage when not in use. The 14” X 20” platform is the perfect size for the job and is designed with gripping ridges to provide sure-footing and protection from injury to the dog’s feet. The Load-A-Pup comes with a super-tough powder-coating in earth-tone gray for perfect concealment.Learn More
How Does It Work? MIRRORS!! It's Like Having Thousands of Camo Patterns in One Blind! Design Eliminates Any Unwanted Sun Reflections & Animal Movement!
GhostBlind’s design reflects the sun down to the ground. U.S. & Foreign Patents Pending
- For hunters that like to sit comfortably in a chair
- Use with gun, compound bow, cross bow or traditional bow
- 4 reflective mirror panels
- Dimensions: 102”W x 46”H
- Lightweight – 12 lbs
- Constructed with weather resistant polypropylene panels
- Shoot gun or bow in seated position through shooting ports
- Carry with the 2” carry strap
- Quickly stake down blind with tent stakes & tie downs
- Includes: Blind, 2” carry strap, 4 tent stakes, 4 tie downs, 2 bungee cords & Instructions
Out of stock