Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 14 and older
- Suggested Brace Height 8-8 1/2"
- Dacron string included.
How Does It Work? MIRRORS!! It's Like Having Thousands of Camo Patterns in One Blind! Design Eliminates Any Unwanted Sun Reflections & Animal Movement!
GhostBlind’s design reflects the sun down to the ground. U.S. & Foreign Patents Pending
- For hunters that like to sit comfortably in a chair
- Use with gun, compound bow, cross bow or traditional bow
- 4 reflective mirror panels
- Dimensions: 102”W x 46”H
- Lightweight – 12 lbs
- Constructed with weather resistant polypropylene panels
- Shoot gun or bow in seated position through shooting ports
- Carry with the 2” carry strap
- Quickly stake down blind with tent stakes & tie downs
- Includes: Blind, 2” carry strap, 4 tent stakes, 4 tie downs, 2 bungee cords & Instructions
Out of stock
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
Out of stock
Amazing realism created by award winning sculptor Chris Schiller.
Limbs, head, antlers, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport. Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body.
Rear leg designed to accept scent pads. Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl Electronic Deer Call.Learn More
With its fully adjustable head and compact features, the Mantis II Trail Camera is state-of-the-art in design and functionality. Delivering crisp 9.0 MP colored photos in the daytime and vivid monochrome images by night, this camera doesn’t miss a beat. With our advanced Invisi-Flash Technology, the Mantis II promises stunning high resolution nighttime stills of targets up to seventy feet away, without ever being detected.
Explore your options with video at 32 frames per second for 10, 30, or 60 seconds, photo-burst shoots one, three, or five images per trigger, and recorded time, date, temperature, and moon phase on all images and videos. The adjustable camera head offers laser site technology for optimal camera placement, as well as a flip-down face and hidden screen to increase protection and security at all times. Includes a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a more secure attachment to the tree.
The Mantis II operates on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can also be used with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately).
Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Epic Camo Detection Range 80 ft. Daytime Image Quality 5MP-9MP (Full Color) Nighttime Image Quality 5MP (Monochrome) Infrared Flash Invisi-Flash Technology Up to 70 ft. Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS LEDs 60
Here’s the safest, most effective way ever to get your “Huntin’ Dog” in and out of the boat when retrieving. The Load-A-Pup HD attaches to the transom or side of any hunting boat and adjusts to the perfect level to allow your dog to exit and enter with ease. The Load-A-Pup’s platform can be positioned at water level to eliminate the “boat-rocking” problems common to other systems.
The Load-A-Pup is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 7 lbs. With use of super-strong aircraft suspension cables, it will handle any size dog. It folds completely flat and compact for easy storage when not in use. The 14” X 20” platform is the perfect size for the job and is designed with gripping ridges to provide sure-footing and protection from injury to the dog’s feet. The Load-A-Pup comes with a super-tough powder-coating in earth-tone gray for perfect concealment.Learn More