Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $229.99
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
Regular Price: $229.99
Special Price: $199.99
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
$169.99Trying to lure in that big buck? This is the feeder for you! The American Hunter 20727 is a 350-pound capacity deer feeder with timer & small animal guard. Heavy duty steel hopper is perfect for loading up the right attractant.
- Includes powder coated “No Blow” slinger and downspout
- 6 Volt solar charger built in
- Adjustable feed rate (1-30 sec)
- Feeds 1-16 times per day
- Can feed different days of the week
- Easy touch digital timer
- Mounting brackets
- Self tapping screws for ease of installation
- Requires 6 Volt rechargeable battery DE-30008 (not included)
The SPYPOINT BF-12HD Invisible LEDs trail camera captures 12-megapixel color photos by day and black and white photos at night and and High Definition (HD) video with sound. This camera uses high-power invisible LEDs and is great for hunting and security. The BF-12HD camera is compatible with the REMOS technology.
- Invisible LEDs
- 3" Viewing screen
- Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 pictures per detection
- Black and white nighttime capture mode
- 1 Motion sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Date, time, moon phase, and temperature (C°/F°) stamped on pictures
- Sleek camo exterior allows camera to blend into surroundings
- Uses 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Quick start guide
- Audio-video cable
- USB cable
Specifications Video HD (720p) Viewing Screen 3.0" LEDs 46 LEDs Type of LEDs Invisible Sound Recording Yes Photo 12 MP REMOS Compatible Yes Adjustable Operation Period Yes Time-Lapse Mode Yes Built-in Speaker Yes Adjustable Distance Detection Sensor 5 to 65 ft Instant Trigger in Electricity Mode Yes Automatic Infrared Level Adjustment Yes Continuous Mode Yes Solar Panel Compatible Yes Dimensions 5.1" W x 6.9" H x 2.6" D
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $159.99
The Onyx is a 17′ single-person ladder stand featuring X-Stand's revolutionary Safety System. Hunt at ease knowing that your stand is safe and secure before you leave the ground. Comfort-fleX mesh seat flips up and out of the way for full use of the platform. The Onyx also has a padded armrest for added comfort and a footrest that flips back. Adjustable padded shooting rail can flip back or be removed.
- Flip-out footrest
- Flip up seat and shooting rail for full use of platform
- Shooting rail can be adjusted or removed
- Padded shooting rail for added comfort and equipment protection
- Upper Jaw Safety System
- Patent Pending Silent Snap Pin features a special design to eliminate noise completely, keeping the pin locked tight to eliminate the metal-on-metal clanking that you hear with traditional snap pins
Hunt Safe Technologies:
- Weather Defender - special powder coating spray
- DZX - unique and captivating 3D camouflage pattern
- Comfort-FleX - weather resistant mesh; added comfort by contouring to your body
- Stealth Silencers - self-lubricating Nylong washers eliminate noisy metal on metal contact
- Jaw Safety System - secures your stand at ground level; 2 gripping jaws clamp around the tree for the ultimate stability
Specifications Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Construction Steel Stand Height 17' to Shooting Rail Platform Size 19" W x 26" D Seat Size 20" W x 15" D Seat Cushion Comfort-FleX Stand Weight 72 lbs. Safety Harness One 4-pt. Full-Body Harness
Razor Hybrid Crossover
- Revolutionary Razor Hybrid is an all-in-one system made for use at home, during travel, or in the gym
- Professional grade rotating shaft with the ability to lock into four isolated strength training positions puts it into a class of its own
- Attachment yolk for bands or a cable systems
- 2 industrial strength wheels with rubber tread for traction
- THREE YEAR Limited Warranty!
- User Manual
Second Chance Lifestyle Workout DVD
- Instructional DVD with Ben Booker as your personal trainer!
- Build your best core ever while targeting specific muscle groups with this Core Strengthening workout DVD
- This includes moves for the beginner, all the way up to the fitness professional
- 4 resistance bands* with various strength levels
- 2 foot straps with attachment points for leg sculpting
- A door stop and 2 handles with attachmet points
- The Full 12 week Program and daily training guide with 2 separate beginner and advanced programs all in one easy to follow Guide
- Track your progress and keep your results on target
- Learn Ben Booker’s Four F’s To Better Training – and a Better You: Flexibility, Form, Focus and Failure!
- Complete Nutrition Guide with recipes and fitness tips on how to begin your Second Chance Lifestyle
- Find out Ben’s 21 Habits in 21 Days for lasting success
- Stops Field Points, Fixed Blades & Mechanical Broadheads
- Shoot all Six Sides for Maximum Life
- Life Size Vitals
- 2 Sides Whitetail, 1 Side Bear, 1 Side Turkey, and 2 Sides Bulleyes
- Flex Back Self Healing Foam
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 18"