Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $17.99
Designed for target practice and game hunting, this pistol crossbow from MTech has an 80-lb. draw and shoots 160 F.P.S. This self-cocking crossbow has an ABS construction body and High-Tech fiberglass limb and includes 3 aluminum bolts.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
It took six years to develop the new turnip variety in Imperial Whitetail TALL TINE TUBERS. The result is the most attractive turnip variety the Whitetail Institute could develop or has ever tested. TALL TINE TUBERS provides two forage sources for late fall and winter. First is foliage that grows very quickly and becomes sweeter with the fall frosts. Second are sweet tubers that can grow as large as a softball and delivers an additional food source through the winter.
- Includes Tall Tine Turnip – a NEW TURNIP VARIETY genetically developed by Whitetail Institute
- SIX YEARS in research, development and testing
- Two food sources - foliage above ground and tubers underground
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- Considered by many to be the most effective late food plot product available
TALL TINE TUBERS is designed to establish and grow quickly, produce lots of tonnage, and attract and hold deer during the early and late hunting seasons.Learn More
This convenient, easy-to-use shooting range comes with a supply of Shoot•N•C® targets and 18" x 18" weatherproof plastic corrugated backer! The range is perfect for rifles, pistols and shotguns and has a footrest for easily pushing it into the ground to prevent turning in the wind. It’s constructed from heavy-duty welded steel, yet it’s lightweight and simple to set up. Arms pinch the corrugated for a fi rm hold; use with the flutes horizontal for easiest lateral adjustment and rigidity when shooting.
- One heavy-duty steel frame
- One 18" x 18" backboard
- 2-12" bull’s-eye targets
- 1-12" sight-in target
- 1-8" bull’s-eye target
- 1-5.5" bull’s-eye target
- 2-3" bull’s-eye targets
- 6-2" bull’s-eye targets
- 22-1" pasters
- 4-2" pasters
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep, rear bag
HOW DO YOU FILL SHOOTING BAGS?
Proper filling of your shooting bag is critical for performance and durability. Most of the Caldwell bags are available both filled and unfilled. Different model bags will have slightly different filling port designs; however similar techniques can be used.
Some of the most common choices for material to fill your bag are sand and case cleaning medias like ground walnut, corn cob or synthetic. It is not recommend to use actual grain or rice as it is likely to attract rodents. We recommend ground walnut media because it provides good density, is light weight and relatively resistant to moisture. Sand works well for smaller bags but is not a good choice for large bags as it will be too heavy resulting in unnecessary stress on seams.
Once you have media selected and ready, locate the filling port on your bag. Most of the ports will be tucked under a flap or secured with hook and loop in a "closed" position. Use a funnel to pour media into the bag. If a common funnel is not available, a piece of thick paper can be rolled into a cone shape and used as a funnel. We suggest packing the media periodically during filling; this can be done with any blunt ended object. A long screwdriver with an ink pen cap or a empty brass casing taped on will work well. It is important to get the media packed densely to provide stable support for your gun. Once the bag is filled and packed, the filling port can be folded and secured in place to prevent leakage.
- Dimensions: 3'10" x 9'10"
- Built with Heavy Rip-Stop Fabric
- UV Treated
- 100% Waterproof
- Rot/Mold Resistant
- Reversible Color Combinations
- 3-D Leaf Like Foliage
- Lightweight Strong and Durable
- Quiet and Rustle Free
- Treated to Eliminate Shine/Glare
- Pliable in Extreme Temperature Ranges
- Versatile, Many Uses and Applications
This designer Pack Rack™ Rattling System creates an ultimate realism in sound, provides total control of the fighting sequence, is super compact and easy to carry.Learn More