The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
Everything you could want in a climbing treestand. The Viper does so much and more!
Complete stand, includes the following:
- 20lbs. 300 lbs Maximum Weight Limit
- Realtree AP
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three, 16" Camo Arm Pads
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Stand Weight: 20 lbs.Learn More
Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
Seat Height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (backrest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Size: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame Size: 19 3/4" wide by 26 1/2" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Bear Archery does not cut corners. When they develop new technology, they make sure it finds its way into Bear's entire bow lineup. The Bear Encounter single cam compound bow is no exception. This lightweight bow is heavy on features. From its smooth drawing and fast E2-Cam – spinning on dual sealed ball bearings – to its refined, thinner grip that reduces hand torque and increases accuracy, the Encounter was designed to take fewer bucks from your wallet so you can take more bucks down in the field.
Specifications Bow Weight 3.7 lbs. IBO Rating 310 fps Brace Height 7.75 in. Axle to Axle 30.5 in. Peak Draw Weight 70 lbs. Draw Length Range 27" - 32" Let-Off 80% Camo Pattern Reattree APG String Length 92 7/16" Bus Cable 31 13/16" Hand Right Hand
Ready To Hunt Package Includes:
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer & Sling
- Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Quiver
- Nock Loop
A full-featured crossbow upgraded for 2012 with an all-new, power-tuned assembly. CNC-machined risers and pockets for superior strength and quality. Cored, semi-skeletal stock reduces weight without compromising strength, resulting in a lightweight and powerful crossbow.
The ACU-52™ rope-cocking system makes reloading a breeze, and retracts automatically when not in use. Ambidextrous safety for right- and left-hand shooters. Powertouch™ trigger with a smooth, quiet 3-1/2-lb. pull. DFI™ dry-fire inhibitor. Integrated swivel studs for easy attachment of included sling. 3x scope provides accuracy at long ranges.
- 315-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Harder-hitting performance from HL limbs and HP cams
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
Speed up to 315 fps Power Stroke 12.25" Draw Weight 180 lbs Length 38" Width 25.25" Weight 7 lbs. Camo Pattern MOBU Infinity
The PowerLoader is powered by either a factory-installed or an after-market winch. (We recommend at least a 2000 lb unit for maximum performance - not included)
At the push of a button, the patented telescopic lifting arms of the PowerLoader retract and curl in seconds to eliminate leverage-moving loads of up to 350 lbs from ground level to "Locked and Loaded" - ready for transport.
The PowerLoader is constructed of super-tough, aircraft aluminum and adds on 29 lbs to the weight of the vehicle. Powered by a regular winch, the PowerLoader installs on any regular 4-wheeled ATV, golf cart vehicle or outdoor utility vehicle in just minutes and comes with a rock-solid one year warranty.Learn More
Regular Price: $496.97
Special Price: $349.99
- Holds 14 Firearms up to 52" tall, or 7 Guns and Storage, or All Storage. Available in Hunter Green Matte Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder. 3-number combination lock with a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock provides greater security.
- Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400° F by ETL an independent testing lab.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 14 rifles or shotguns or 7 firearms and storage or all storage. 4 Adjustable shelves and fully carpeted interior included.
Exterior Dimensions: 19" W (48.3cm), 20-1/4" D (51.4cm), 55" H (140cm) Interior Dimensions: 16.65" W, 14.91" D, 52.76" H Interior Cubic Feet: 7.6 (13134 Cubic Inches) Shipping Weight: 308 lbs. Convertible Interior: 14 guns / 7 guns & storage / all storage Number of Shelves: 4 Locking Points: 5 (3-1" Live Action Bolts, 2-Steel Dead Bolts) Master Carton Dimensions: 20-1/2" W, 23-1/2" D, 56" H Color: Hunter Green matte finish with gold accents Notes: Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
Weighing in at just 7.3 pounds and only 19 7/8" Axle to Axle, this bow is no doubt a game changer. It may be lighter and faster than its predecessor, the Ghost 400, but the 410 has maintained some of its most impressive features. Like the 400, the 410 features Barnett's proprietary Carbonlite Riser Technology (CRT), which shifts the balance point away from the riser and back to the shoulder of the shooter. Barnett's unique patent-protected, ultra-light, super-strong Carbonlite riser boasts an incredible 5-to-1 safety factor and provides the perfect balance of weight and speed.
- 43% Lighter Riser with our Patented Carbon Riser Technology
- Finger Reminders and Pass-Through Foregrip
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- CNC Machined 7/8” Picatinny Rail
- Custom Composite Laminated Limbs
- CROSSWIRE® String and Cable System
- Allows for the Integration of a Crank Cocking Device
- 1.2 lbs. Lighter
- 20” Axle To Axle
- Cocking Device
- (3) 22" bolts
- 3 x 32 scope
Draw Weight 185 lbs Ft. lbs of Energy 149 Power Stroke 15.375" FPS 410 Mass Weight 7.2 lbs Length 37.375" Width 22" Arrow Lgth./Grain 22"/400
The Blade® 350 QX quadcopter drone has been updated with Firmware 2.0 to provide the best experience. This firmware update facilitates a new flight mode configuration as well as a refined starting procedure. Additionally, the firmware update improves GPS and compass performance during preflight and flight.
Refined Start Procedures
There are now two options to start the motors:
- Pilots can now move both sticks into the bottom inside corners to start the craft.
- Left-right-center procedure remains active as well.
New Flight Mode Configuration
- Smart Mode: Stick Relativity, SAFE® Circle feature, Altitude and GPS Lock and Self-Leveling
- AP Mode: Altitude and GPS Lock with soft Self-Leveling
- Stability Mode: Self-Leveling, GPS Lock
- *Agility Mode: Only available with Spektrum™ DX6i or higher transmitters (Endpoint adjustment is necessary)
Compass and GPS Error Detection
The Firmware 2.0 update prevents GPS and compass errors from causing adverse flight conditions. The status LED blinks orange if the compass senses a magnet or metal object nearby.
This version comes with a new 12V DC accessory charger that plugs into a 12V auxiliary power port, like the one found in your car. This charger functions exactly the same as the original charger but has a 12V DC accessory power connector instead of DC alligator clips.
Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity (Rotational Speed)
Smart/Stability Mode: 200º/sec
3-axis mode: 380º/sec
Maximum Tilt Angle
Stability Mode: 45º
Stability + Pressure sensor (Mode 0 without GPS): 30º
Smart Mode (Mode 0 with GPS): Position controller allowed up to 30º
Agility Mode: No limit
Maximum Ascent/Descent Speed
Smart Mode: 2 m/s
Stability Mode + Pressure sensor: 3 m/s
Maximum Flight Velocity
Only applicable in Smart Mode: 4 m/s
- Blade 350 QX Quadcopter
- Camera Mount (for GoPro camera compatible)
- 3S 11.1V 2200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack
- DC 12V Battery Charger (plugs into a car auxiliary power port)
- DX5e DSMX 5-Channel Transmitter
- 4 AA Batteries
- Holds 16 Rifles or Shotguns up to 54" Tall.
- Available in Matte Black Paint Finish.
- California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued there under.
- Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security.
- A trouble key is included.
- Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace.
- 2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points.
- Safe holds 16 firearms up to 54" tall.
- A removable shelf and 2-tray organizer are included.
- Fully carpeted interior.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20-7/8" W (53cm), 20-1/16" D (51cm), 55-1/8" H (140cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.71" W, 17.27" D, 54.96" H
- Not recommended for storing CD's or other electronic storage devices. Fastening hardware is included with each safe.