- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
Think of it as an antler-growing lollipop. Great taste and high nutrition in one. Buck Licker Flavored Mineral Blocks provide beneficial mineral nutrients and are saturated with the taste that deer, elk and moose crave. They'll lick-em up until they're gone!
- Made with the irresistible taste and smell deer, moose and elk crave.
- Hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses.
- The block is very hard, making this an attractant that will take a lot of licking before its gone.
- Place this block out in their natural habitat and they'll lick-em up until they are gone.
OMP Full Draw Slotted 5/8" Kisser Button 17433 is designed to become level at full draw, slotted for easy installation. Constructed from a durable, soft polymer material. 5/8" diameter, 1 per pack. Includes clip for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173010795
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
The BRUTE Sling Swivel with it's one-piece acetyl resin construction body is one of the strongest swivels on the market. The one-piece body is created with rugged, synthetic material for superior strength and is completely weather resistant. The BRUTE features an EZ Detachable screw for quick installation or removal. The screw features full thread engagement, knurled end, and a unique tightening cavity to ensure safety. The screw can be easily screwed into place with a coin when hands are gloved or conditions are slippery.
- Synthetic Material
- Weather Resistent
- Full Thread Engagement
- Tightening Cavity
- Silent In The Field
- One-Piece Body
- Ez Detachable
- Fits All Standard U.S. Swivel Bases