- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
- High-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.006-inch
- Weight tolerance: ± 3.0 grains
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
Pack your wild game meat the easy way. Quality opaque, polyethylene bags have a 1 1⁄2" bottom gusset for added burst protection. The heavy 2 mil thickness guards against freezer burn. When filled and frozen, they stack neatly in the freezer.
- 1 lb. bags
- 25 count
Leaves a lustrous, lasting, protective film on all metal, wood and plastic surfaces. The doublenapped, 100% cotton flannel cloth is impregnated with pure silicone and then packaged in a convenient reclosable poly bag, staying clean and moist after use. Use on firearms, sporting equipment and precision instruments to safely remove dust and corrosive fingerprints.Learn More
High quality, spear tipped brass jags keep the patch perfectly in place when cleaning your barrel. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning; all jags have #8/32 threads, except shotgun sizes have #5/16-27 threads.Learn More
Carbon Express® is also proud to offer the classic Bullet Point Field Points. The points are available in, 19/64 to fit the standard carbon shafts Points made of black Zinc coated steel. Learn More
Excellent for treating chambers, cylinders, and barrels, or use for pin point accuracy oiling.
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional applicating methods.
Next Generation of Cleaner and Barrel Maintenance is here! Environmentally Friendly and Non-Hazardous Formula leaves barrels Totally CLEAN & PROTECTED in ONE EASY STEP!
Removes: Lead, Powder, Plastic, Copper (Jacketed), and Primer Fouling
Makes gun bores and actions easier to clean.
Lubricates and Protects: Rust inhibitors and special additives soak into the metal and provide a corrosion barrier for superior rust protection.
Synthetic Synergistic Blend: Super proprietary formula lessens fouling/residue buildup with repeated use.
Here's how to use 1 Step:
1) Saturate the bore or chamber area
2) Let Penetrating Agents work and sit for 10-15 minutes.You can even let it set overnight in a gun vise if wanted.
3) Run Brush through bore/chamber area and bust fouling loose.
4) Finish with a jag and dry patches. Clean all saturation and fouling out.
No need to finish with an oil as 1 Step has rust inhibiting and corrosion protection additives!Learn More