Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Think of it as an antler-growing lollipop. Great taste and high nutrition in one. Buck Licker Flavored Mineral Blocks provide beneficial mineral nutrients and are saturated with the taste that deer, elk and moose crave. They'll lick-em up until they're gone!
- Made with the irresistible taste and smell deer, moose and elk crave.
- Hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses.
- The block is very hard, making this an attractant that will take a lot of licking before its gone.
- Place this block out in their natural habitat and they'll lick-em up until they are gone.
Pocket-size case has a handy built-in mirror and three camo make-up colors. Won't dry or crack or come off with rain or perspiration. Removes easily with Camo-Off® or soap and water. Woodland Kit includes mud brown, leaf green and flat black colors.Learn More
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
Fits .45-.58 Cal. Black Powder 100 Count Patches
21/2" Square 100 Count Patches
American Cotton & American Design come together to form the best patch in the world! High thread count with tightly woven material along with our double napped on both sides creates a superior cleaning patch that have become known worldwide for their unparalleled cleaning ability. Often imitated, never duplicated!!
The fact is well-known that nothing surpasses 100% COTTON FLANNEL FABRIC for purposes of absorbing foreign matter and residue, and in turn carry it through the BORE with the LEAST amount of abrasive contact to the barrel’s rifling.Learn More
The liquid clothing wash is a really good unscented formula for hunters who prefer a liquid instead of a powder. It is a different formula from the powder. The product really works great at cleaning and removing human odor. It is also a high effieciency formula that rinses very clean and contains no U.V. brighteners.Learn More
This Benchrest Quality unique spear tip brass jag keeps the patch in place when cleaning. A jag draped with a patch completely covers the bore for a superior job of cleaning. For the perfect fit, use Pro-Shot 100% cotton flannel cleaning patches.
- American Standard #8/32 thread.
- All jags are stamped according to each size.