Secure your rifle or shotgun for just about any work you want to perform on it. The Tipton Gun Vise is an ideal "third hand" for cleaning and gunsmithing. It features a rubberized cradle and jaws to protect and grip your gun, a quick release cam action for easy access, molded-in compartments for solvents and small parts, and is made of tough, solvent-resistant polymers.Learn More
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More
- The CVA Deluxe Cleaning Kit contains everything you will need to keep your muzzleloader clean and shooting great.
- 4 oz. cleaning solvent.2 oz. spray oil.2 oz. breech plug grease;.45 and .50 caliber jags;.45 and .50 caliber bore brushes;.45 and .50 caliber swabs;Oil cloths;Aluminum lifetime range rod;Large breech brush;Small breech brush;Cleaning brush and 100 Patches
- This kit includes cleaning tools to effectively maintain both .45 and .50 caliber muzzle loaders, and comes completely contained in a hard plastic carrying case.
Full size compound bow case made from 600 denier material. Padded case has fleece interior, heavy-duty zippers, and shoulder strap. Features an exterior accessory pocket and arrow tube pocket. October Mountain logo and mountain design on front. Dimensions: 41”x19”.
- Padded case with fleece interior
- Exterior accessory and arrow tube pockets
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- 600 denier material
- Heavy-duty, double pull zippers
- 41" x 19"
Looking for a excellent way to conceal yourself while hunting? Look no more! With the Cottonwood Outdoors Clear Cutt Camo 2-Panels ADA Blind System Add-on, you will be hidden from your prey.
- Hangs from the shooting rail of most treestands to conceal treestand and hunter and block wind
- Waterproof, blended fabric with laminate backing
- Interlocking panel
- 4 non-silhouetting, hook-and-loop straps can be trimmed
- Security loops at the bottom
- Panel Dimensions: 40" W x 34" L
The Kershaw Ken Onion Leek has a Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel 3 inch blade with a 410 stainless-steel handle. The blade has a bead-blasted non-glare finish and the handle features a stainless-steel finish. The Speed-Safe assisted one-hand opening system swings the blade out smoothly from the handle when using the thumb stud or index-open assembly. Simply apply pressure with your thumb or on the back of the handle with your index finger, and the blade deploys. The innovative tip safety lock secures the blade to prevent any accidental opening. An internal frame lock operates with one hand for convenient closing as well. When closed this 3 oz Kershaw knife is 4 inches long. Comes complete with a removable/reversible pocket clip.
- Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel
- Handle: 410 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-pro?le design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Specs: Head-Loc Rubber Compression Quiver Bracket, Fits Fixed and Mechanical Broadheads, Power-Grip Arrow Spreader Holds Arrows Securely, Quiet Exo-Flex Hood Absorbs Vibration and Reduces Noise, Secondary Lever Lock Down, Adjustable Mount For Customizable Fit, Tree Mounting Bracket Included. Holds 6 arrows. Realtree AP Camo.Learn More
- Head-Loc Rubber compression technology
- Isolates vibration between the quiver and bow
- Exclusive clamping system with safety stop
- Vibration-dampening Exo-Flex hood
Backed by hunting's finest, the Morrell Target Bone Collector MLT-1 Field Point Target 130 has all the features you are looking for in a field point target. The patented Multi-Layered Density Design and Internal Frame System technology coupled with the easy arrow removal and E-Z Tote carrying handle makes this Morrell Target your #1 choice. After all, with the signatures of Michael Waddell and Lee & Tiffany stamped on the front you know you'll be practicing like the pro's.
- 24" x 24" x 12"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Easy Arrow Removal
Pocket size, portable digital scale small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Measures in both peak weight and holding weight, while providing superior accuracy to .022lb. (0.35oz.). Featuring automatic shut-off while measuring in pounds, ounces and kilograms. Operates on two AAA batteries (not included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173012003
Ten keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, vinyl coated loop handles to provide extra leverage and superior grip. Set includes sizes: 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516501608