Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $49.99
The Ameristep Lightspeed Razor Blind is designed with a dual window system that is ideal for angle shots and can fit two hunters at the same time! This blind is easy to travel with and carry, so you can effortlessly get to the perfect spot to make your kill!
- Dual window configuration is extremely versatile
- Brush pockets allow you to add natural vegetation
- Ground skirt keeps prevents the elements and light from entering the blind
- NS3 technology reduces scent and noise and increases concealment
- Spider Hub technology ensures rugged durability
- Shadow Guard interior lining keeps you concealed
- Includes carry bag with backpack straps
- 98" front width x 60" deep x 60" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Footrest flips back
- Seat flips back and is removable
- Light weight
- Folds flat
- Easy to carry
- Free DVD included
- Packable (backpack straps sold separately)
- Some assembly required
Specifications Construction Steel Seat Height 21" Seat Dimensions 18" W x 12" D x 1" Thick Backrest Dimensions 16" L x 11" W x 1" Thick Foot Platform 24" W x 30" D Fasteners (1) 2" Silent Nylon Strap with Slide Buckle Safety Harness (1) 4-pt. Full-body Harness Minimum Tree Size 9" diameter Stand Weight 19.5 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Backed by hunting's finest, the Morrell Target Bone Collector MLT-1 Field Point Target 130 has all the features you are looking for in a field point target. The patented Multi-Layered Density Design and Internal Frame System technology coupled with the easy arrow removal and E-Z Tote carrying handle makes this Morrell Target your #1 choice. After all, with the signatures of Michael Waddell and Lee & Tiffany stamped on the front you know you'll be practicing like the pro's.
- 24" x 24" x 12"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- Patented MLDD (Multi-Layered Density Design)
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- 100% Weatherproof
- Easy Arrow Removal
Pocket size, portable digital scale small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Measures in both peak weight and holding weight, while providing superior accuracy to .022lb. (0.35oz.). Featuring automatic shut-off while measuring in pounds, ounces and kilograms. Operates on two AAA batteries (not included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173012003
Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-pro?le design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Specs: Head-Loc Rubber Compression Quiver Bracket, Fits Fixed and Mechanical Broadheads, Power-Grip Arrow Spreader Holds Arrows Securely, Quiet Exo-Flex Hood Absorbs Vibration and Reduces Noise, Secondary Lever Lock Down, Adjustable Mount For Customizable Fit, Tree Mounting Bracket Included. Holds 6 arrows. Realtree AP Camo.Learn More
- Head-Loc Rubber compression technology
- Isolates vibration between the quiver and bow
- Exclusive clamping system with safety stop
- Vibration-dampening Exo-Flex hood
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More
- The CVA Deluxe Cleaning Kit contains everything you will need to keep your muzzleloader clean and shooting great.
- 4 oz. cleaning solvent.2 oz. spray oil.2 oz. breech plug grease;.45 and .50 caliber jags;.45 and .50 caliber bore brushes;.45 and .50 caliber swabs;Oil cloths;Aluminum lifetime range rod;Large breech brush;Small breech brush;Cleaning brush and 100 Patches
- This kit includes cleaning tools to effectively maintain both .45 and .50 caliber muzzle loaders, and comes completely contained in a hard plastic carrying case.
Secure your rifle or shotgun for just about any work you want to perform on it. The Tipton Gun Vise is an ideal "third hand" for cleaning and gunsmithing. It features a rubberized cradle and jaws to protect and grip your gun, a quick release cam action for easy access, molded-in compartments for solvents and small parts, and is made of tough, solvent-resistant polymers.Learn More
$49.98Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-proﬁle design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Holds 6 arrows. Learn More
Compact compound bow case made from 600 denier material. Padded case has fleece interior and heavy-duty zippers. Features an exterior accessory pocket and arrow tube pocket. October Mountain logo and mountain design on front. Dimensions: 36”x17”.
- EZ-load, lightweight design
- Exterior accessory and arrow tube pockets
- Padded case with fleece interior
- Heavy-duty, double pull zippers
- 600 denier material
- 36" x 17"