Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Constructed of 100% soft cotton, treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches, the Remington Gun Sack is specifically designed to protect guns during storage or travel. 12 inch sack is the perfect size for your handgun or optics and 52 inch will fit most rifles and shotguns. Drawstring closure.
- Specifically designed to protect gun during storage or travel
- Constructed of 100% soft cotton
- Treated with silicone to help guard against rust, dirt and scratches
- Green with Remington logo
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 10.4 Grains per Inch
- .345" Spine
- 301" Diameter
Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly