- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
Features of the Electro Dot Sight:
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflexx lens aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting
- Multi-Reticle (4 patterns) are installed
- Parallax corrected and unlimited eye-relief
- Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw
- Built- in moount (integrated rail) for standard bases, no need to re-zero when remounting the dismounted sight.
- Very light weight, waterproof and shockproof.
- Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Power: 1X
- Obj. Aperture: 33mm
- Field of Vision: 15.8m @ 100m
- 1 Click: 1 MOA
- Length: 82 mm
Your sight includes an integrated rail that fits standard, dovetailed bases. This is suitable for most applications. Because of unlimited eye-relief with the Electro Dot Sight, you should provide at least three inches of clearance between the end of LED & mirrow housing and your eye when shooting. Set the rail onto the base so that the rail claw align with the crosscut grooves. Work the claw into the base until the cross-bolt seats into the groove. Securely tighten the locking screw with an Allen wrench in the ED sight.
Slect the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set the intensity at the best position for you. With the ED sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 to 100 yards away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for with the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1" at 100 yards, 1/2" at 50 yards)Learn More
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143
Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $59.99
Stealth Cam P12 6 MP Trail Camera
For crisp pictures of illusive wildlife, the Stealth Cam P12 6MP Trail Camera captures 6MP photos and up to 15-second videos. 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game. Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered. Fast setup with preprogrammed or manual modes. Six-button EZ programming. External LCD display. Five- to 59-second and one- to 60-minute recovery timeout. Time, date and moon-phase stamps. Mini USB port. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Uses eight AA batteries (not included). External power jack for 12-volt battery.Learn More
- Captures 6MP photos and up to 15-seconds videos
- 12 IR emitters reach up to 40 ft. and won't spook nighttime game
- Rapid-fire burst mode takes up to six photos after being triggered
- Six-button EZ programming
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts