Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $64.99Do you have that hunting spot that you think is going to be perfect? Finding out if it is or not has never been easier. Placing the P18 Camo Camera Combo on a tree will show you just how many big bucks there are in your area!Product Features:
- 7-megapixel image resolution
- 18 infrared LEDs with 50-ft. nighttime range
- Rapid-fire burst mode captures 1-6 images per trigger
- Delay settings from 5-120 seconds in 5-second increments
- Sets up in seconds with 3 pre-programmed options, or configure it manually
- Energy-efficient design extends battery life
- Mini USB output for quick downloading capability in the field
- Tree bark camo keeps Camera well-hidden
- External LCD display
- Includes: 1 Camera, 8 x AA batteries, 4GB SD card, and mounting strap.
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 48" tall
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $64.99
The Warrior DX is a light and easy to move stand, stable and solid with mounting system and supports, and includes the added comforts of a padded seat cushion and backrest. This stand features a padded shooting rail that flips up to open the shooting lane for an easy shot, one one-inch ratchet strap, two one-inch stabilizer straps, and an adjustbale support bar. This stand is weight rated for 300lbs and weighs only 43 lbs. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FOOT PLATFORM: 19" Wide x 10" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 20" Wide x 12" Deep; Flip-Up
- SEAT HEIGHT: 22"
- SHOOTING RAIL: Padded; Flips up; Adjustable
- ARMRESTS: Padded
- FASTENERS: 1-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- SUPPORT BAR: Adjustable
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 43 Lbs.
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- MINIMUM TREE SIZE: 9" Diameter
The Stealth Cam® Reaper Digital Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The Reaper shoots 6.2 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 2GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6.2 megapixel digital image capture and adjustable resolution setting of 6.0 and 3.0 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 2GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
The iScope is a new innovative patent-pending Smartphone scope adapter which allows users to see a full screen view of what you would normally see through your scope. This new full screen view allows for easier, safer shooting, better accuracy and the option of filming your hunt from the eye of the shooter. The iScope fits over 90% of scopes and can even be custom ordered for all the rest.
The iScope is great for deer rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, spotting scopes, Airsoft & BB guns.
Really anything with a scope! Thanks to the iScope hunters will no longer have to wait to get home to see their latest adventure. Hunters can now use their iScope to aim, shoot and film their hunts from the “Hunter’s Eyes”. With the ability to view and share their footage filmed right from their iScope it is like social media live in the woods!
Tips and great uses for iScope:
Playback your video & view your shot placement before you track your animal. Great for sighting in your guns or use the iScope for target practicing. You can also use in addition to other cameras to incorporate split screens in final video pieces.
The average hunter who wants a competitive edge while being able to film their hunt. Youth hunters who like that video game experience while actually hunting. Handicap hunters who have difficulty using a scope.
Before use of this product, be sure to consult your local hunting regulations as there may be restrictions on the use of electronic devices while hunting.
Q & A
Which Smartphones fit on the iScope?
Answer: Current iScopes are made to fit:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 or 4S with Otterbox
- iPhone 5
- Motorola DROID 2 A955
- HTC Thunderbolt
- T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
NOTE: a hard skin must be purchased #it4LL-bLk for the iPod Touch 4th Generation to fit properly.
The Back Plates are interchangeable with all iScopes so that way you do not have to buy another iScope if you switch to a different Smartphone.
Will the iScope fit my Scope?
Answer: Yes. The iScope will fit scopes up to a 51 mm in diameter. It is rare to have a scope larger than this, but if you do please let us know. We can custom build one larger if necessary.
Will the recoil of the gun hurt my Smartphone?
Answer: No. We have fully tested the Smartphones listed above and no internal or external damage has been detected. However if you plan to use a shotgun or a gun with an extreme amount of recoil than we suggest that you use the provided Rubber Recoil Bands. Simply place one band on the left and one on the right around the Smartphone and the back plate together so that your Smartphone will be secure and not pop out of the back plate during extreme recoil.
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $64.99
The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feet
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires 6C batteries (not included)