Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
The Stealth Cam® TK24 Infrared Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The TK24 shoots 6.0 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 4GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6 megapixel digital image capture
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1-9 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Durable weather resistant housing
- External LCD status display
- USB output
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 4GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
- Digital Trail Camera
- 4GB SD Memory Card
- 8 'AA' Batteries
- Mounting Strap
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $79.99
- Padded, Flip-Back Shooting Rail
- Wide Foot Platform
Specifications Height 18' Foot Platform 36.5" W x 12.5" D Seat 38" W x 12" D Stand Weight 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 17" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness Two Full-Body Fall Arrest Systems Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $79.98
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 51" Tall - 3 inches larger that Shooter Buck
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $79.99
The Country Trails Heavy Duty 3/4HP 575 Watt Meat Grinder is the best household meat grinder, monday can buy. Ginf more meat easier with the #8 head size and large meat tray. Grind meat longer with a powerful 575 watt motor. The Country Trails grinder is perfect for processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless stell covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier proccessing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffind plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
20 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 30" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 36 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
$74.99If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 3 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 28 Inches
- Extends to 9' 7"
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
The Doghouse Blind is Ameristep’s original and most popular Ground Blind. The Doghouse continues to dominate and lead the way in Ground Blind performance. Ideal for Firearm and Bow Hunting and great for Photographers. Low profile design allows the hunter to add a completely new level and dimension to their hunting experience.
- Durashell with Shadow Guard Interior
- Edge ReLeaf
- Tree Stand Compatible (Kit Not Included)
- Window tie-downs
- Shoot-through mesh
- Stakes & High Wind Tie-Downs
- Backpack carrying case
- Weighs approx. 14 pounds
- Waterproof outer shell with 7 shoot-through mesh windows and zippered window curtains
Open dimensions: 60 x 60 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
Folded Pack dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 2 inches thickLearn More
Backed by hunting's finest, the Morrell Target Bone Collector Double Duty 400 FPS Field Point Target 131 has all the features you are looking for in a field point target. The patented Nucleus Center for unmatched durability and Internal Frame System technology coupled with the easy arrow removal and E-Z Tote carrying handle makes this Morrell Target your #1 choice.Features:
- Designed to Stop Speeds up to 400 FPS
- 2 Year Warranty
- Patented Nucleus Center for Unmatched Durability
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- 100% Weatherproof
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Free Standing, No need for a Stand
- Shoot all 4 Sides:
- Dartboard Game
- Bull’s Eyes
- 9 Ball Game
- Realistic Vitals