Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Padded, Flip-Back Shooting Rail
- Wide Foot Platform
Specifications Height 18' Foot Platform 36.5" W x 12.5" D Seat 38" W x 12" D Stand Weight 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 17" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness Two Full-Body Fall Arrest Systems Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 6 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns at a fixed level on their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision. With the Straight 6, the upper saddle mounts directly to the back of your safe or cabinet.
- 1 Straight Saddle - adjusts vertically to support long guns at the same level of their barrel, rail, or magwell (17.75" w x 4.75" D)
- 3 Base Units- interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within a tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Made in the USA
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
The Silent Strike Rex Compound 50/65 Camo Bow Package CO-029MS is field ready, designed for Men and has an adjustable draw length and draw weight.This bow comes equipped with durable fiberglass composite limbs and a slide modules system.
- Durable Fiberglass Composite Limbs
- Aluminum Alloy Riser with Anti-Slippery Grip Sets
- CNC Machined Cams. Slide Modules System
- BCY 8125 High Quality Shooting. Split Strings
- Ready to Use!
- 2 - Assembled String Silencers
- 1 - Assembled 3-Pin Fiber Optics Composite Bow Sight
- 1 - Assembled Capture Arrow Rest
- 1 - 3 Arrow Quiver
- 2 - Aluminum Arrows
- Axle to Axle - 28 Inches
- Brace Height - 7-1/4 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Length - 20 Inches to 29 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Weight up to 65 Pounds
The Cottonwood Outdoors Weathershield Bow case without Boxes is a soft bow case with true structural stability. Storage abounds in this case, a 7 pocket interior storage system, interior stabilizer storage, exterior large ventilated pocket (with internal Broadhead packer XL storage pocket), exterior quiver & arrow storage pocket.
*****Arrows and Bow not included!
- Waterproof materials and 1" thick high compression foam
- Holds bows up to 42" and fits long-riser, parallel-limb bows
- Made of a combination of blended and synthetic fabrics with laminate backings and high-density polyethylene foam
- Realtree camo print with a logo
- 3 securement straps help hold the bow in place
- Full-length handle straps run to the bottom of the case
- 7-pocket interior storage system with interior stabilizer storage
- Exterior ventilated pocket and an exterior quiver and arrow storage pocket
Designed to protect your prized firearm without slowing you down, the 42&34; Shock Rifle Case provides professional protection in a highly mobile frame. A ruggedized 600D polyester outer shell repels moisture and abrasions, while a fully padded 300D polyester interior keeps your firearm safe and dry. The adjustable shoulder strap can be converted to backpack carry mode in seconds, while internal rifle retention straps and locking zippers keep the main compartment snug and secure. Additional features include an ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification and overt 5.11 branding throughout.
- Lightweight, professional, affordable
- Highly mobile design
- Fully padded interior
- Integrated rifle retention straps
- Locking main compartment zippers
- Holds one 42&34; rifle
- 600D polyester exterior
- 300D padded polyester interior
- ID window and WriteBar for easy ID
- Overt 5.11 branding
This replacement kit will make your RangeDog Archery Target BRAND NEW! The internals of our targets never wear out. Just put the replacement kit on and you have a brand new target.
This kit includes all the faces and flat panels to replace both the front, and the back, of your RangeDog archery target. This kit is very easy to install. All you need is a staple gun. Simply replace the front and back with the supplied face and flat panels and staple on!Learn More
- 22 Channels PLUS 28 EXTRA CHANNELS - Clear, crisp communication with easy button access
- JIS4 Waterproof* - Protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio
- 284 Privacy Codes - Gives you up to 5560 channel options to help you block other conversations
- 36 Mile Range* - Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction
- X-TRA TALK Power - Maximum allowed by law
- SOS Siren - Allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation
- Weather Scan - Easily scans the active weather channel in your area
- Direct Call - Allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others
- NOAA Weather Alert Radio - Automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7
- 10 Call Alerts - Different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group
- eVOX - 9 Sensitivity Levels, Easy voice activation, No need for external microphone
- Channel Scan - Automatically checks channels for activity
- Dual Watch - Lets you monitor two channels
- Vibrate Alert - Provides silent page / call notification
- Auto Squelch - Removes annoying background noise
- Keypad Lock - Locks in your selected settings
- Whisper- Allows you to whisper and the receiving radio hears it at full volume
- Monitor - Checks for any activity within your channel
- HI/MED/LO Power Settings - Lets you adjust transmit power & conserve battery life
- Roger Beep - Indicates call completion
- Silent Operation - Turns off all tones for quiet operation
- Bright Backlit Display [LCD] - Easy to read day or night
- Keystroke Tones Audible tones with each key press
- Mic and Headphone Jacks
- Battery Life Extender - Provides longer battery life
- Drop-in Charger Capable
- Dual Power Options - 4 standard “AA” batteries (not included) or rechargeable batteries
Designed with comfort, stability, and size in mind, The Boss XL treestand provides the ultimate hunting experience for all. This fixed position treestand has a 25” Wide x 34” Deep non-slip expanded metal foot platform with built in footrest for added comfort, an 18” Wide x 12” Deep x 3” Thick padded flip up seat for full platform use, and comes feature packed with a two-inch nylon web-strap and slide buckle. Weighing in at only 20 Lbs., this stand features a 300 Lb. weight rating and offers spacious stability for any hunter. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- Wide stance platform with fixed footrest
- Silent straps, no metal on metal contact
- Extremely comfortable seat - 3" Triplex foam, water-resistant, quiet peach-skin material
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 25" W x 34" D Foot Platform Style D-Force Expanded Metal Footrest Fixed Seat Size 18" W x 12" D Seat Height 22" Stand Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Minimum Tree Size 9 Diameter
- Lightly padded and flexible for added comfort and ease of movement
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps ensure correct fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight padded belt
- 1 carabineer
- 1 tree strap
- 1 suspension relief strap