Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
The Original Lead Sled revolutionized the shooting rest market by nearly eliminating felt recoil from even the heaviest magnum rifles. The Lead Sled Plus is the next-generation of Lead Sled. Like the Original, the Plus reduces recoil by up to 95% while securely holding your gun on target.
Key improvements include a newly-designed precision elevation shaft that eliminates wobble and play in front elevation keeping you perfectly on target and a new Universal Weight Tray. The unique new tray adjusts to accommodate a variety of weight types, including 25 pound bar bell weights, sand or lead shot bags.
These improvements along with all the other great features are sure to continue the legacy of The Lead Sled as the world's finest recoil reducing rest.
- Up to 95% recoil reduction
- Ideal for magnum rifles & slug guns
- New innovative, adjustable weight tray slides to accommodate bar bell weights as well as weight bags
- Holds two 25 lb. bar bell weights
- Holds up to 100lbs. of lead shot
- New improved "no wobble" elevation ram
- Fingertip elevation adjustment
- Filled front bag included
- Padded rear rest
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Adjustable height rear foot
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
The Big Game Eyecon Quik-Shot Trail Camera features molded ABS with a non-reflective finish. It has a thin, low profile design. The screen on this scouting game camera is LED backlit and is capable of taking videos and photos. Full color in the daytime and monochrome at night. It has the time, temperature and date mode as well as moon phase, deep bark biters, adjustable strap mounting, molded channel for security cable use and triggered speed of 1.2 seconds. Has a trigger delay of 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds. Other superior features of this quality game camera include the quick to set. It requires SD card (not included) Up to 32 GB extended usage and up to 40,000 images. The Eyecon carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Video and photo capability
- Programming is simple and quick to set
- 1.7 in x 1.1 inch backlit LED screen
- Full color images in daytime and monochrome at nighttime
- Image data including time, date temperature and moon-phase
- Records videos of 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires SD card, up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Infrared flash with a range up to 50 feet
- 1, 3 or 5 photo burst
- Molded ABS with non-reflective finish
- Thin, low profile design
- Deep bark-biters and adjustable strap mounting system
- Molded channel for security cable use
- Trigger Speed: 1.2 seconds
- Illumination Type: Infrared flash
- Illumination Range: 50 feet
- Camera Delays: 10, 30, 60 or 300 seconds
- Video Length: 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Requires 6C batteries (not included)
The Stealth Cam No Glo Infrared Surveillance Camera is perfect for game scouting, home security, or even job site surveillance! Stealth Cam has enhanced the chances of never having to miss that opportunity to capture elusive subjects with their ultra fast Reflex Trigger Speed and new energy efficient technology.
- 8 Megapixels
- HD Video
- 50 ft. Range
- Time, Date, Moon Phase, and Temperature Stamp
- 38 'Black' IR Emitters
- Operates on 8 'AA' Batteries
- 5-55 sec / 1-55 min Recovery Timeout
- Test Mode
- SD Memory Card Slot up to 32GB
- External Power Jack for 12V Battery Box
- Low Battery Indicator
- USB Output
- Quick Set Fast Simple Setup: sets up in seconds with pre-programmed options
- Side Mount LCD Screen: check camera status and set program settings without triggering camera
- EZ 6 Button Programming: external side mount programming makes camera set up quick and efficient
- Energy Efficient Design: completely re-engineered to optimize energy efficiency
- Burst Rapid-Fire Mode: 1-9 exposures per triggering
- Reflex Trigger: ultra-fast trigger speed, never miss a crucial moment; no missed shots
- Multi-Zone Detection: covers multiple zones of angle and distance, maximizing the camera's triggering accuracy
- 12V Solar Chart Port: use solar power to keep external rechargeable battery (STC-12VBB) charged. Solar panel and battery sold separately.
- 4 GB SD memory card
- 8 'AA' batteries
- Mounting strap
The Doghouse FP(Field Point) is the original Bulldog target that has made us what it is today. It is tough enough to stop any bow made. Whether you are shooting a bow at 80lbs or 350fps or a youth bow at 10 or 15lbs the Doghouse FP™ will stop the arrow dead in its tracks. Arrow removal is a breeze.
The Doghouse FP archery target is self standing extremely light at only 25lbs. It measures out at 24' x 24' x 9 1/2'. All targets also include and ez-grip carrying handle as well.
To find out why this target made us famous get one for yourself and see what all the hype is about!
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 9.5" - 33" Across, 24lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
- Provides safety while ascending and descending from the treestand
- 30 feet of high tensile rope that has reflective strands so it is easy to find
- Klemheist knot used for easy ascent
- Includes carabineer
- Available in single and 3 pack
- Ultra stable design
- Great recoil reducing performance
- AR-15/lever action compatible
- Heavy Duty steel frame construction
- Durable non-marring support in front and rear
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Gun retention strap included
- 25 pound capacity weight tray
- Shoot through windows
- Autumn leaf camo pattern
- Weatherproof Polyester Fabric
- Light reducing black Polyurethane backing
- Steaks and high-winds tie downs
- Carry bag for easy storage
- Weight: 17lbs
- Dimensions: 58" x 58" x 65"
- Hunting Blind
- Carrying Bag
- 12 Piece Stakes
Set Up Instructions
Step 1: Remove the blind from backpack.
Step 2: Unfold the blind and let it lay flat on the ground. Ensure the fiberglass poles have not twisted or overlapped the ends of the poles.
Step 3: Pull up on the roof pull strap until the frame pops into place.
Step 4: Grasp the center pull strap of one of the walls, Lift the top of the blind and pull outward on the wall strap until the wall frame pops into place.
Step 5: Trepeat Step 4 on the remaining walls.
Step 6: Stake down the 4 corners of your completed blind.
Take Down Instructions
Step 1: Push in the center hub of one wall until it releases tension. Repeat this process on remaining walls.
Step 2: The blind will collapse after all walls have been released.
Step 3: Finally, push in the roof center hub.
Step 4. After pushing the roof center hub in, let the blind top rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise.
Step 5: Fold the corners of the blind together.
Step 6: Fold all corners together.
Step 7: Put the blind into the backpack with the hubs at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well.Learn More