Hunt in comfort, hidden from game. Great design makes this tent an essential whether you want to leave it out or take it with you from spot to spot. Sets up in less than five minutes.
This blind has 10 windows, so no matter where the animals are, you'll have a perfect spot to situate yourself for the kill. Mesh windows have camo linings that snap up in a second.
NS³ Carbon-Enhanced fabric with black coating printed with Realtree Xtra camouflage will mask scent and noise. Interior solid black.
Don't get caught by the elements or worse - by the game! Everything has been thought of with the Ameristep Brickhouse Blind, including the great price!
- Packs up in seconds into a 12"x46" black back-pack carrying case
- Transport easily, the blind only weighs 18 pounds.
- Water resistant fabric will keep you dry in rainy conditions
- Use the included stakes and high-wind tie-downs on windy days
- The perfect size no matter what your hunting method
- Even large enough for bow hunting at 75" shooting width by 67" tall.
- See-through mesh windows can be left up or opened.
Out of stock
- Large 40”X 12.75” Foot & Seat
- Seat Height: 17”
- Attaches Securely With (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Padded Shooting Rail
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Platform
- (2) Free Full Body Fall Arrest Systems Included
- Telescopic Ladder Support Bar
- Sleeved & Pinned Ladder Sections
- Free Ladder Sleeves Included
- Boxed Weight: 75 lbs. Carry Weight: 68.2 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 500 lbs.
- (Ladder Height Is Measured To Shooting Rail)
- Shoot through windows
- Autumn leaf camo pattern
- Weatherproof Polyester Fabric
- Light reducing black Polyurethane backing
- Steaks and high-winds tie downs
- Carry bag for easy storage
- Weight: 17lbs
- Dimensions: 58" x 58" x 65"
- Hunting Blind
- Carrying Bag
- 12 Piece Stakes
Set Up Instructions
Step 1: Remove the blind from backpack.
Step 2: Unfold the blind and let it lay flat on the ground. Ensure the fiberglass poles have not twisted or overlapped the ends of the poles.
Step 3: Pull up on the roof pull strap until the frame pops into place.
Step 4: Grasp the center pull strap of one of the walls, Lift the top of the blind and pull outward on the wall strap until the wall frame pops into place.
Step 5: Trepeat Step 4 on the remaining walls.
Step 6: Stake down the 4 corners of your completed blind.
Take Down Instructions
Step 1: Push in the center hub of one wall until it releases tension. Repeat this process on remaining walls.
Step 2: The blind will collapse after all walls have been released.
Step 3: Finally, push in the roof center hub.
Step 4. After pushing the roof center hub in, let the blind top rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise.
Step 5: Fold the corners of the blind together.
Step 6: Fold all corners together.
Step 7: Put the blind into the backpack with the hubs at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well.Learn More
The Original Lead Sled revolutionized the shooting rest market by nearly eliminating felt recoil from even the heaviest magnum rifles. The Lead Sled Plus is the next-generation of Lead Sled. Like the Original, the Plus reduces recoil by up to 95% while securely holding your gun on target.
Key improvements include a newly-designed precision elevation shaft that eliminates wobble and play in front elevation keeping you perfectly on target and a new Universal Weight Tray. The unique new tray adjusts to accommodate a variety of weight types, including 25 pound bar bell weights, sand or lead shot bags.
These improvements along with all the other great features are sure to continue the legacy of The Lead Sled as the world's finest recoil reducing rest.
- Up to 95% recoil reduction
- Ideal for magnum rifles & slug guns
- New innovative, adjustable weight tray slides to accommodate bar bell weights as well as weight bags
- Holds two 25 lb. bar bell weights
- Holds up to 100lbs. of lead shot
- New improved "no wobble" elevation ram
- Fingertip elevation adjustment
- Filled front bag included
- Padded rear rest
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Adjustable height rear foot
- Ultra stable design
- Great recoil reducing performance
- AR-15/lever action compatible
- Heavy Duty steel frame construction
- Durable non-marring support in front and rear
- Fast, precise pivoting elevation system
- Gun retention strap included
- 25 pound capacity weight tray
Hub-style blind features shoot-thru windows made of camo netting. Each side has a large window with a split net. The triangle door provides easy access to the 65 inch tall and 59 inch wide interior, Easy set up and take down.Includes ropes, stakes carry bag and instructions Realtree APG HD.
- Hub Style Hunting Blind
- Shoot-Through Camo Netting Windows
- Triangle Door for Easy Access
- 65 Inches Tall for Stand Up Use
- Two Interior Mesh Storage Pockets
“Ole Rover” will never again have to sit home alone with a sad face when you head out to the lake! With the Load-A-Pup, you and your dog can enjoy all the fun associated with recreational boating. Simply hook the Load-A-Pup to your boat’s boarding ladder and you are ready for action. Your dog can leave and re-enter the boat at will. The great thing is, he does it without any help! No more bending, tugging or straining on a wet ball of fur.
The Load-A-Pup platform is constructed of light-weight, aircraft aluminum and includes gripping ridges to insure solid, safe footing as your dog climbs back into the boat after a swim. The Load-A-Pup’s handsome, off-white, powder-coat finish not only complements the factory finish or color of any boat, but will help to insure years of dependable service.
The Load-a-Pup fits any boat that has a boarding ladder. It weighs only 7 lbs. and has a generous 14” X 20” platform. It comes complete with security straps, installs in seconds and folds flat for compact storage when not in use.Learn More
Here’s the safest, most effective way ever to get your “Huntin’ Dog” in and out of the boat when retrieving. The Load-A-Pup HD attaches to the transom or side of any hunting boat and adjusts to the perfect level to allow your dog to exit and enter with ease. The Load-A-Pup’s platform can be positioned at water level to eliminate the “boat-rocking” problems common to other systems.
The Load-A-Pup is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 7 lbs. With use of super-strong aircraft suspension cables, it will handle any size dog. It folds completely flat and compact for easy storage when not in use. The 14” X 20” platform is the perfect size for the job and is designed with gripping ridges to provide sure-footing and protection from injury to the dog’s feet. The Load-A-Pup comes with a super-tough powder-coating in earth-tone gray for perfect concealment.
Hook up a Load-A-Pup HD and make your next duck hunt pleasant for you and your water-dog!Learn More
Got a hefty or aging pet that needs a safe and easy means of getting into and out of your SUV? The Hitch-Up is designed for the pet without the ability to jump into a vehicle---the perfect platform for your dog to walk in and out with no assistance. No more lifting and straining---the HU200 will be both yours and your dog’s best friend!
The Hitch-Up attaches in seconds to a regular 2” hitch receiver and folds neatly out of the way when not in use. The platform is constructed of aircraft aluminum, measures 16”L x 13.5” W and weighs only 7 lbs. The Hitch-Up comes with a super-tough powder-coat enamel finish---with a choice of glossy black or shiny chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished).
- Comes in choice of powder-coat enamel finish, black or chrome (a chrome-colored, powder-coat finish---not a chrome plated finished)
- Use with 2” receiver
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 7 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions: 17”L x 16”W x 3”D
- Platform Dimensions: 16”L x 13.5” W
Wildgame Innovations 400 Yard Halo Interceptor RangfinderWildgame Innovations 400 Yard Halo Interceptor Rangfinder features Scan Mode that allows your to actively range multiple targets without having to reactivate the laser. On the display you will see the reticle, low battery icon, active ranging icon and unit of measure (yards/meters). Lock in the exact distance with precise measurements using the Interceptor Laser Range Finder.
- Power: 6x
- Eye Lens: 15.5mm - anti-fog
- Object Lens: 24mm
- View Angle: 7 Degrees
- Precision: +/- 1 Yard
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Scan Mode: Yes
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Size: 4.2 x 3 x 1.7 inches
- Battery: CR2 (included)
- LCD: Grey Text/Icons
- Power Saver: 20 seconds without pressing a button
- Warranty: 1 year
Out of stock