Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice. This crossbow's rugged, composite stock and fiberglass limbs make it as tough as nails. If you are a left-handed person, no-worries! This crossbow features an ambidextrous safety, allowing you to safely handle it in either hand. A 30mm red dot scope with a 7-level brightness setting is included with the crossbow, and is windage and elevation adjustable for accurate shooting. There's also a foot stirrup for easy cocking and reloading.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
**Instructions: Lube the rail in between each use, so the string is not stressed. Rural King will not replace the string if it is broken.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
The Silent Strike Rex Compound 50/65 Camo Bow Package CO-029MS is field ready, designed for Men and has an adjustable draw length and draw weight.This bow comes equipped with durable fiberglass composite limbs and a slide modules system.
- Durable Fiberglass Composite Limbs
- Aluminum Alloy Riser with Anti-Slippery Grip Sets
- CNC Machined Cams. Slide Modules System
- BCY 8125 High Quality Shooting. Split Strings
- Let off is 65% - with a constant through full draw
- FPS: 190-325
- Using a carbon arrow will get more toward the upper range
- Ready to Use!
- 2 - Assembled String Silencers
- 1 - Assembled 3-Pin Fiber Optics Composite Bow Sight
- 1 - Assembled Capture Arrow Rest
- 1 - 3 Arrow Quiver
- 2 - Aluminum Arrows
- Axle to Axle - 28 Inches
- Brace Height - 7-1/4 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Length - 20 Inches to 29 Inches
- Adjustable Draw Weight up to 65 Pounds
The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
Ten keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, vinyl coated loop handles to provide extra leverage and superior grip. Set includes sizes: 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516501608
Compound crossbow package features a machined aluminum rail, composite stock for weight reduction, and dry fire inhibitor.
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Speed: 310 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 85 ft.
- Mass Weight: 7.48 lbs
- Power Stroke: 11.5"
- Package includes (4) 16" bolts, quiver, cocking rope, sling, and scope.
Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-pro?le design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Specs: Head-Loc Rubber Compression Quiver Bracket, Fits Fixed and Mechanical Broadheads, Power-Grip Arrow Spreader Holds Arrows Securely, Quiet Exo-Flex Hood Absorbs Vibration and Reduces Noise, Secondary Lever Lock Down, Adjustable Mount For Customizable Fit, Tree Mounting Bracket Included. Holds 6 arrows. Realtree AP Camo.Learn More
- Head-Loc Rubber compression technology
- Isolates vibration between the quiver and bow
- Exclusive clamping system with safety stop
- Vibration-dampening Exo-Flex hood
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
- Designed to stop speeds up to 400 FPS
- 2 Year Warranty
- Patented Nucleus Center for unmatched durability
- 100% Weatherproof
- E-Z Tote Carrying Handle
- X-Tended Life Target
- IFS (Internal Frame System) Technology
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Free Standing, No need for a stand
- 94 Layers of Arrow Stopping Power
- Shoot all four sides (Bull's-Eyes, Deer, Turkey & Bear)
- Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 19"