Blinds and Tree Stands
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
These weathershield rail pads are perfect arm and shooting rail pads. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on, ladder and tripod stands.Learn More
These Weathershield arm rail pads are perfect for padding the short side rails of tree stands. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length Velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on & ladder stands.
- 18 inches
- Reduces noise
- Velcro closures
- Includes 2 pads per package
Hunt in comfort, hidden from game. Great design makes this tent an essential whether you want to leave it out or take it with you from spot to spot. Sets up in less than five minutes.
This blind has 10 windows, so no matter where the animals are, you'll have a perfect spot to situate yourself for the kill. Mesh windows have camo linings that snap up in a second.
NS³ Carbon-Enhanced fabric with black coating printed with Realtree Xtra camouflage will mask scent and noise. Interior solid black.
Don't get caught by the elements or worse - by the game! Everything has been thought of with the Ameristep Brickhouse Blind, including the great price!
- Packs up in seconds into a 12"x46" black back-pack carrying case
- Transport easily, the blind only weighs 18 pounds.
- Water resistant fabric will keep you dry in rainy conditions
- Use the included stakes and high-wind tie-downs on windy days
- The perfect size no matter what your hunting method
- Even large enough for bow hunting at 75" shooting width by 67" tall.
- See-through mesh windows can be left up or opened.
With these weathershield treestand covers, you will never have a wet seat again. Keep frost and snow off during harsh winter weather. By keeping the weather off your stand, you will extend the life of your stand for years to come. Comes with a convenient carry bag that attaches to the stand.
- Weighs less than 1.5lbs
- Easy to use webbing strap attachment
- Two sizes to fit your stand properly
Designed with comfort, stability, and size in mind, The Boss XL treestand provides the ultimate hunting experience for all. This fixed position treestand has a 25” Wide x 34” Deep non-slip expanded metal foot platform with built in footrest for added comfort, an 18” Wide x 12” Deep x 3” Thick padded flip up seat for full platform use, and comes feature packed with a two-inch nylon web-strap and slide buckle. Weighing in at only 20 Lbs., this stand features a 300 Lb. weight rating and offers spacious stability for any hunter. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- Wide stance platform with fixed footrest
- Silent straps, no metal on metal contact
- Extremely comfortable seat - 3" Triplex foam, water-resistant, quiet peach-skin material
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 25" W x 34" D Foot Platform Style D-Force Expanded Metal Footrest Fixed Seat Size 18" W x 12" D Seat Height 22" Stand Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Minimum Tree Size 9 Diameter
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
Our economy version gambrel is a better quality gambrel than most companys' standard model. It is constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock and is fully welded. Great for hanging deer or other large game. It has an olive powder coat finish and is rated at 400 lbs.
- Constructed with 5/16" thick steel round stock
- Great for hanging deer or other large game
- Rated at 400 lbs.