Blinds and Tree Stands
The 16’ Liberty tripod has a spacious 42" diameter foot platform and flared-out shooting rail, providing plenty of room for any hunter. The rotating seat and padded shooting rail aids in a steady shot in any direction. Its 18” Wide x 14” Deep padded seat provides ample comfort for the all-day hunt. The Liberty has a weight of 132 Lbs., with a weight rating of 300 Lbs.
- 360° swivel seat
- Flared-out shooting rail for extra room
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- Includes 2 detachable gear bags
Specifications Construction Steel Height 16' Foot Platform 42" in diameter Seat 18" W x 14" Diameter Stand Weight 132 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
The Onyx is a 17′ single-person ladder stand featuring X-Stand's revolutionary Safety System. Hunt at ease knowing that your stand is safe and secure before you leave the ground. Comfort-fleX mesh seat flips up and out of the way for full use of the platform. The Onyx also has a padded armrest for added comfort and a footrest that flips back. Adjustable padded shooting rail can flip back or be removed.
- Flip-out footrest
- Flip up seat and shooting rail for full use of platform
- Shooting rail can be adjusted or removed
- Padded shooting rail for added comfort and equipment protection
- Upper Jaw Safety System
- Patent Pending Silent Snap Pin features a special design to eliminate noise completely, keeping the pin locked tight to eliminate the metal-on-metal clanking that you hear with traditional snap pins
Hunt Safe Technologies:
- Weather Defender - special powder coating spray
- DZX - unique and captivating 3D camouflage pattern
- Comfort-FleX - weather resistant mesh; added comfort by contouring to your body
- Stealth Silencers - self-lubricating Nylong washers eliminate noisy metal on metal contact
- Jaw Safety System - secures your stand at ground level; 2 gripping jaws clamp around the tree for the ultimate stability
Specifications Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Construction Steel Stand Height 17' to Shooting Rail Platform Size 19" W x 26" D Seat Size 20" W x 15" D Seat Cushion Comfort-FleX Stand Weight 72 lbs. Safety Harness One 4-pt. Full-Body Harness
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
The SC-2 is our most popular model. This two-person unit encompasses all the features of the original SC-1 but allows you to share your hunting experience with friends and family.
Moreover, it provides a safe and secure area from which to introduce your son or daughter to our storied hunting heritage.
78”H x 48”W x 72”L, 300 lbs.Learn More
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
- Used year-round by turkey and deer hunters
- Fast and easy set-up
- Transport by pickup truck or assemble onsite
- Four full-view shooting ports for 360° visibility
- Window awnings protect against rain and snow
- Maintenance-free, durable, UV protected High Density Polyethylene construction, keeps you warm and dry
- Spacious interior fits one hunter and gear
- Easy access windows at shooting level
- Tinted Plexiglass windows for concealment
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly (Hardware included)
- Overlapping walls protects from the elements
- Latch keeps door secure
- Aluminum door frame for structural stability
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 78" H