Blinds and Tree Stands
Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
The Warrior DX is a light and easy to move stand, stable and solid with mounting system and supports, and includes the added comforts of a padded seat cushion and backrest. This stand features a padded shooting rail that flips up to open the shooting lane for an easy shot, one one-inch ratchet strap, two one-inch stabilizer straps, and an adjustbale support bar. This stand is weight rated for 300lbs and weighs only 43 lbs. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FOOT PLATFORM: 19" Wide x 10" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 20" Wide x 12" Deep; Flip-Up
- SEAT HEIGHT: 22"
- SHOOTING RAIL: Padded; Flips up; Adjustable
- ARMRESTS: Padded
- FASTENERS: 1-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- SUPPORT BAR: Adjustable
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 43 Lbs.
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- MINIMUM TREE SIZE: 9" Diameter
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $89.99
- Padded, Flip-Back Shooting Rail
- Wide Foot Platform
Specifications Height 18' Foot Platform 36.5" W x 12.5" D Seat 38" W x 12" D Stand Weight 53 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Construction Steel Ladder Sections 3 x Single Rail Seat Height 17" Fasteners One 1" Ratchet Strap, Two 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness Two Full-Body Fall Arrest Systems Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
- Used year-round by turkey and deer hunters
- Fast and easy set-up
- Transport by pickup truck or assemble onsite
- Four full-view shooting ports for 360° visibility
- Window awnings protect against rain and snow
- Maintenance-free, durable, UV protected High Density Polyethylene construction, keeps you warm and dry
- Spacious interior fits one hunter and gear
- Easy access windows at shooting level
- Tinted Plexiglass windows for concealment
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly (Hardware included)
- Overlapping walls protects from the elements
- Latch keeps door secure
- Aluminum door frame for structural stability
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 78" H
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
Designed with comfort, stability, and size in mind, The Boss XL treestand provides the ultimate hunting experience for all. This fixed position treestand has a 25” Wide x 34” Deep non-slip expanded metal foot platform with built in footrest for added comfort, an 18” Wide x 12” Deep x 3” Thick padded flip up seat for full platform use, and comes feature packed with a two-inch nylon web-strap and slide buckle. Weighing in at only 20 Lbs., this stand features a 300 Lb. weight rating and offers spacious stability for any hunter. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- Wide stance platform with fixed footrest
- Silent straps, no metal on metal contact
- Extremely comfortable seat - 3" Triplex foam, water-resistant, quiet peach-skin material
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 25" W x 34" D Foot Platform Style D-Force Expanded Metal Footrest Fixed Seat Size 18" W x 12" D Seat Height 22" Stand Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Minimum Tree Size 9 Diameter
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
The Onyx is a 17′ single-person ladder stand featuring X-Stand's revolutionary Safety System. Hunt at ease knowing that your stand is safe and secure before you leave the ground. Comfort-fleX mesh seat flips up and out of the way for full use of the platform. The Onyx also has a padded armrest for added comfort and a footrest that flips back. Adjustable padded shooting rail can flip back or be removed.
- Flip-out footrest
- Flip up seat and shooting rail for full use of platform
- Shooting rail can be adjusted or removed
- Padded shooting rail for added comfort and equipment protection
- Upper Jaw Safety System
- Patent Pending Silent Snap Pin features a special design to eliminate noise completely, keeping the pin locked tight to eliminate the metal-on-metal clanking that you hear with traditional snap pins
Hunt Safe Technologies:
- Weather Defender - special powder coating spray
- DZX - unique and captivating 3D camouflage pattern
- Comfort-FleX - weather resistant mesh; added comfort by contouring to your body
- Stealth Silencers - self-lubricating Nylong washers eliminate noisy metal on metal contact
- Jaw Safety System - secures your stand at ground level; 2 gripping jaws clamp around the tree for the ultimate stability
Specifications Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Construction Steel Stand Height 17' to Shooting Rail Platform Size 19" W x 26" D Seat Size 20" W x 15" D Seat Cushion Comfort-FleX Stand Weight 72 lbs. Safety Harness One 4-pt. Full-Body Harness