Blinds and Tree Stands
- Used year-round by turkey and deer hunters
- Fast and easy set-up
- Transport by pickup truck or assemble onsite
- Four full-view shooting ports for 360° visibility
- Window awnings protect against rain and snow
- Maintenance-free, durable, UV protected High Density Polyethylene construction, keeps you warm and dry
- Spacious interior fits one hunter and gear
- Easy access windows at shooting level
- Tinted Plexiglass windows for concealment
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly (Hardware included)
- Overlapping walls protects from the elements
- Latch keeps door secure
- Aluminum door frame for structural stability
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 78" H
The River's Edge 32" Grip Stick Single Climbing Stick provides stability and traction for both feet!
- Double-Step Design
- Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coating
- Silent RamHorn Attachment System
- Independent Suspension of Each Section
- Nesting Design for Easy Transport
- 32" Tall
The 16’ Liberty tripod has a spacious 42" diameter foot platform and flared-out shooting rail, providing plenty of room for any hunter. The rotating seat and padded shooting rail aids in a steady shot in any direction. Its 18” Wide x 14” Deep padded seat provides ample comfort for the all-day hunt. The Liberty has a weight of 132 Lbs., with a weight rating of 300 Lbs.
- 360° swivel seat
- Flared-out shooting rail for extra room
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- Includes 2 detachable gear bags
Specifications Construction Steel Height 16' Foot Platform 42" in diameter Seat 18" W x 14" Diameter Stand Weight 132 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
The SC-2 is our most popular model. This two-person unit encompasses all the features of the original SC-1 but allows you to share your hunting experience with friends and family.
Moreover, it provides a safe and secure area from which to introduce your son or daughter to our storied hunting heritage.
78”H x 48”W x 72”L, 300 lbs.Learn More
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
These weathershield rail pads are perfect arm and shooting rail pads. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on, ladder and tripod stands.Learn More
These Weathershield arm rail pads are perfect for padding the short side rails of tree stands. They will reduce stand noise and add comfort to any treestand. The full length Velcro closures make for secure attachment and fit a variety of climbing, hang-on & ladder stands.
- 18 inches
- Reduces noice
- Velcro closures
- Includes 2 pads per package
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
With these weathershield treestand covers, you will never have a wet seat again. Keep frost and snow off during harsh winter weather. By keeping the weather off your stand, you will extend the life of your stand for years to come. Comes with a convenient carry bag that attaches to the stand.
- Weighs less than 1.5lbs
- Easy to use webbing strap attachment
- Two sizes to fit your stand properly