Blinds and Tree Stands
Safe, quiet, and easy assembly are the main focus features of Quick-Stick XL Climbing System. This system allows you to hang and climb to your treestand safely and silently from the ground, eliminating any unnecessary maneuvering and climbing. Built with design in mind, these all steel welded sticks are held secure to the tree with five one-inch Cam-Buckle straps, while the five sleeved sections with large alternating angled steps help you easily climb the 20’ to your stand in no time. With an overall weight of only 25 Lbs., this system holds a weight rating of 300 Lbs. Note: This climbing system is designed for use as a fully assembled ladder with the bottom section in direct contact with the ground at all times!
- Steps on both sides for an easier climb
- Silencers for no metal on metal contact
- Fiber Guard Coating
Specifications Construction Steel Height 20' (18" Between Sections) Step Width 10.5" Sections 5 Pieces; 48" Each Weight 5 lbs. Each; 25 lbs. Total Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Fasteners Includes (1) 1" Cam-Buckle Strap per Section Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
The River's Edge 32" Grip Stick Single Climbing Stick provides stability and traction for both feet!
- Double-Step Design
- Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coating
- Silent RamHorn Attachment System
- Independent Suspension of Each Section
- Nesting Design for Easy Transport
- 32" Tall
This spacious, two-person ladderstand provides a comfortable, solid, elevated hunting experience for any duo. The included padded shooting rail will aid any gun hunter by providing a steady shot, but is designed to flip back for a clear shooting line for bow hunters. The Partner features welded steel construction with sleeved single rail ladder sections and extreme fastening system including two ratchet straps and two stabilizer straps for a safe and stable hunting experience. Holding a weight of 75 Lbs., The Partner boasts a 500 Lb. weight rating, safely holding a hunting team of two. Included are two TMA-Certified full body harnesses.
- Fiber Guard Powder Coated Steel provides No-Slip Grip and Protects against the Elements
- Flex-Tek Zero Gravity seat design is Ultra Lite and Durable, Contours to legs for comfort
- (3) Single Rail Bolted Ladder Sections
- Padded Armrests
Specifications Construction Steel Height 17' to Shooting Rail Stand Weight 75 lbs. Weight Capacity 500 lbs. Foot Platform 40" W x 33" D; Expanded D-Force Metal Seat 37" W x 18" D Seat Height 20" Backrest 37" W x 18" H Shooting Rail Padded, Flips Back Fasteners (2) 1" Ratchet Straps; (2) 1" Stabilizer Straps Support Bar Adjustable Safety Harness (2) 4 pt FBH Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
- Used year-round by turkey and deer hunters
- Fast and easy set-up
- Transport by pickup truck or assemble onsite
- Four full-view shooting ports for 360° visibility
- Window awnings protect against rain and snow
- Maintenance-free, durable, UV protected High Density Polyethylene construction, keeps you warm and dry
- Spacious interior fits one hunter and gear
- Easy access windows at shooting level
- Tinted Plexiglass windows for concealment
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly (Hardware included)
- Overlapping walls protects from the elements
- Latch keeps door secure
- Floor included
- Aluminum door frame for structural stability
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 78" H
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Footrest flips back
- Seat flips back and is removable
- Light weight
- Folds flat
- Easy to carry
- Free DVD included
- Packable (backpack straps sold separately)
- Some assembly required
Specifications Construction Steel Seat Height 21" Seat Dimensions 18" W x 12" D x 1" Thick Backrest Dimensions 16" L x 11" W x 1" Thick Foot Platform 24" W x 30" D Fasteners (1) 2" Silent Nylon Strap with Slide Buckle Safety Harness (1) 4-pt. Full-body Harness Minimum Tree Size 9" diameter Stand Weight 19.5 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: 20” W x 38” D Seat Size: 20” W x 17” D Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
- 1 M100U Hang-On Stand
- 1 All Aluminum Camlock Receiver
- 1 Full Body Harness
- 1 Pair of Adjustable Back Packing Straps
- Use and Care Instructions
- 1 Safety DVD
The 16’ Liberty tripod has a spacious 42" diameter foot platform and flared-out shooting rail, providing plenty of room for any hunter. The rotating seat and padded shooting rail aids in a steady shot in any direction. Its 18” Wide x 14” Deep padded seat provides ample comfort for the all-day hunt. The Liberty has a weight of 132 Lbs., with a weight rating of 300 Lbs.
- 360° swivel seat
- Flared-out shooting rail for extra room
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- Includes 2 detachable gear bags
Specifications Construction Steel Height 16' Foot Platform 42" in diameter Seat 18" W x 14" Diameter Stand Weight 132 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Designed with comfort, stability, and size in mind, The Boss XL treestand provides the ultimate hunting experience for all. This fixed position treestand has a 25” Wide x 34” Deep non-slip expanded metal foot platform with built in footrest for added comfort, an 18” Wide x 12” Deep x 3” Thick padded flip up seat for full platform use, and comes feature packed with a two-inch nylon web-strap and slide buckle. Weighing in at only 20 Lbs., this stand features a 300 Lb. weight rating and offers spacious stability for any hunter. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- Wide stance platform with fixed footrest
- Silent straps, no metal on metal contact
- Extremely comfortable seat - 3" Triplex foam, water-resistant, quiet peach-skin material
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 25" W x 34" D Foot Platform Style D-Force Expanded Metal Footrest Fixed Seat Size 18" W x 12" D Seat Height 22" Stand Weight 20 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Minimum Tree Size 9 Diameter
The Doghouse Blind is Ameristep’s original and most popular Ground Blind. The Doghouse continues to dominate and lead the way in Ground Blind performance. Ideal for Firearm and Bow Hunting and great for Photographers. Low profile design allows the hunter to add a completely new level and dimension to their hunting experience.
- Durashell with Shadow Guard Interior
- Edge ReLeaf
- Tree Stand Compatible (Kit Not Included)
- Window tie-downs
- Shoot-through mesh
- Stakes & High Wind Tie-Downs
- Backpack carrying case
- Weighs approx. 14 pounds
- Waterproof outer shell with 7 shoot-through mesh windows and zippered window curtains
Open dimensions: 60 x 60 x 68 inches (L x W x H)
Folded Pack dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 2 inches thickLearn More