Blinds and Tree Stands
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
- Durable five-hub design for easy set-up and take-down. Simply pop up and hunt.
- Durable, lightweight fabric with a black interior coating for maximum concealment.
- No loose poles that require in-field assembly
- Ten windows with shoot-through mesh
- BLOODTRAIL camo design
BLOODTRAIL ground camo is a photo-realistic pattern with the depth of field, resolution, and detail that hunters have come to expect in a modern camo pattern. What sets BLOODTRAIL apart is color and scale. The vertical orientation of the trees along with the large open pattern allow BLOODTRAIL to disappear in the forest. Some patterns become dark “blobs” when viewed from a distance, but with the large, open pattern of BLOODTRAIL and its variation in color, the pattern remains effective even when viewed at long range.
- Pulse ground blind
- Tie-down ropes
- Ground stakes
- Backpack carrying case
Specifications Camouflage Bloodtrail Height 64" Set-up Size 70" x 70" Footprint 56" x 56" Weight 13 lbs. Capacity 2-Person
Everything you could want in a climbing treestand. The Viper does so much and more!
Complete stand, includes the following:
- 20lbs. 300 lbs Maximum Weight Limit
- Realtree AP
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three, 16" Camo Arm Pads
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Stand Weight: 20 lbs.Learn More
Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
Seat Height: Adjustable
Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (backrest) 12" wide by 20" long
Overall Size: 20" wide by 36" long
Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 3/4" long
Seat Frame Size: 19 3/4" wide by 26 1/2" long
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
The XX Weathershield Seat System is waterproof with specific sling style attachment to improve comfort. The patented XX webbing design provides unparalleled comfort. Patented VENTILATOR channel provides air flow under you for a cool sit and a firmer feel. With heavy-duty rubber coated quick release buckle system you will never have trouble attaching or detaching this seat. Available in standard, supreme, magnum and reversible.Learn More
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: W 20” D 38” Seat Size: W 20” D 17” Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
Barronett’s Grounder 350 hub blind offers a great concealment option that is quick to set up, affordable, portable and reliable. Large and spacious enough for a small group hunt, but designed for easy transport, the Grounder 350 is also big enough for you to stand in--so you’ll have every opportunity for the perfect shot. The Grounder 350 comes with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBlades™ camo for a detailed, 3-D illusion of outdoor foliage that is the perfect combination of depth and realism. With a host of other great features, the Grounder 350 is an excellent option for your next hunt.
- Five-hub design has no loose poles that require in-field assembly. Simply pop up and hunt from your ground blind. Set up and take down in seconds.
- Hunting blinds have replaceable mesh camo windows--ideal for archery use.
- Ground skirt around entire hunting blind keeps wind out while containing scents.
- Full-length zippered door located in corner for easy entry.
- Blind easily fits into the included backpack carrying case for quick transport.
- Tie-down ropes and ground stakes included.
- Grounders come with Barronett’s exclusive BloodBladesl™ camo, a subtle, yet thrilling hint of the satisfaction that comes with the perfect hunt.
- Camo: BLOODTRAIL™
- Height: 80"
- Set-Up Size: 90" x 90"
- Footprint: 70" x 70"
- Water Resistant: Roof and Walls
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Capacity: 3.5-person
The SC-2 is our most popular model. This two-person unit encompasses all the features of the original SC-1 but allows you to share your hunting experience with friends and family.
Moreover, it provides a safe and secure area from which to introduce your son or daughter to our storied hunting heritage.
78”H x 48”W x 72”L, 300 lbs.Learn More
$349.99[description] Learn More
Absolutely the best designed and most functional combination bow hunting and gun blind on the market today. This blind features huge 46” tall bow windows that allow you to shoot from virtually any position within the blind at any angle. The huge size of the blind allows for quiet maneuverability within the blind for up to 3 people. All windows are tinted tempered automotive glass which helps camouflage movement inside the blind. The windows feature whisper quiet hinges giving you the advantage you need to get that perfect shot when deer hunting with either a bow or gun.
Redneck Blind Features
A few of our standard blind features are:
- Exterior made of molded fiberglass with marine-grade UV protected gel coat finish that won't peel or fade and is maintenance free
- Rich dark green base with brown and black splatters give the blinds the ultimate camo look
- Unique roof design with drip edge keeps rain off of the windows
- Largest windows in the industry with molded drip rails over each window
- Quietest windows on the market
- Convenient shelves and gun holders
- Tinted tempered automotive glass windows provide excellent vision while masking movement inside
- Flip up windows can easily be cleaned on both sides from inside the blind
- Seamless design engineered for quietness and scent containment (improved for 2011)
- Marine-grade carpeted floor for comfort and sound control
- Automotive rubber window molding keeps blind dry and serves as quiet gun rest (new for 2011)
- Submarine style locking door with tight rubber automotive molding (new for 2011)
- Fiberglass floor will not rot and prevents varmint damage (new for 2011)
- Exterior Size: 74" x 63" x 82"
- Interior Size: 71" x 59" x 80"
- Side & Back Windows: 27.25" x 9.5"
- Corner Windows: 46" x 8.5"
- Door Window: 18" x 9.5"
Steel construction for unbeatable strength, plus an easy-level seat with ergonomic three-layer foam and a waterproof camo shell. Easy-level platform; Boomerang Tree Cleat for an unmatched grip. Includes one ratchet strap, one cam strap, and a full-body safety harness. Color: Brown/Camo. Seat: 15" x 11". Platform: 34" x 24". Platform to Seat Height: 24". Weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Out of stock