Blinds and Tree Stands
Weighing in at just 20 pounds, the Viper SD is one of Summit Treestand's lightest climbing treestand stand. Designed to provide a perfect balance of roominess, comfort, versatility, and low weight, the Viper SD is a solid choice for rifle or bow hunting--and for hunters who would like a more portable stand. The Viper SD features a comfortable foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for hunting with a gun. The solid front bar allows for easy sit-to-stand climbing and works well as a gun rest. The Viper SD is also highly portable with a frame that nests together and packs on your back.
A popular climbing treestand since its introduction in 1998, the Viper SD has been noted for its unique premium engineering, blending of shape, innovative cable attachment system, ease of use, and portability. The original Viper has been updated with aluminum construction using sound deadening (SD) technology, a more comfortable seat, QuickDraw cable attachment, RapidClimb Stirrups, Bent Cable arms. The addition of Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity camo takes this classic stand from just a great stand, but one to keep you concealed in the tree as well.
- The Viper SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Specifications Stand Weight 20 lbs. Construction Aluminum Tree Size 8-20 inches in diameter Seat Height Adjustable Seat Base Dimensions 18" W x 12" L Backrest Dimensions 12" W x 20" L Overall Dimensions 20" W x 36" L Platform Area 20" W x 28.75" L Seat Frame Size 19.75" W x 26.5" L Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Used year-round by turkey and deer hunters
- Fast and easy set-up
- Transport by pickup truck or assemble onsite
- Four full-view shooting ports for 360° visibility
- Window awnings protect against rain and snow
- Maintenance-free, durable, UV protected High Density Polyethylene construction, keeps you warm and dry
- Spacious interior fits one hunter and gear
- Easy access windows at shooting level
- Tinted Plexiglass windows for concealment
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly (Hardware included)
- Overlapping walls protects from the elements
- Latch keeps door secure
- Aluminum door frame for structural stability
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L x 48" W x 78" H
The 16’ Liberty tripod has a spacious 42" diameter foot platform and flared-out shooting rail, providing plenty of room for any hunter. The rotating seat and padded shooting rail aids in a steady shot in any direction. Its 18” Wide x 14” Deep padded seat provides ample comfort for the all-day hunt. The Liberty has a weight of 132 Lbs., with a weight rating of 300 Lbs.
- 360° swivel seat
- Flared-out shooting rail for extra room
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- Includes 2 detachable gear bags
Specifications Construction Steel Height 16' Foot Platform 42" in diameter Seat 18" W x 14" Diameter Stand Weight 132 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
The SC-2 is our most popular model. This two-person unit encompasses all the features of the original SC-1 but allows you to share your hunting experience with friends and family.
Moreover, it provides a safe and secure area from which to introduce your son or daughter to our storied hunting heritage.
78”H x 48”W x 72”L, 300 lbs.Learn More
$349.99[description] Learn More
- 20' To Shooting Rail
- Flex-Tek Seat Design
- Adjustable Shooting Rail
- Footrest For Comfort
- Two Drink Holders
- Two Accessory Hooks
- Powder Coated For Special Texture With No Slip Grip
- Construction: Steel
- Foot Platform: 42" Wide x 34" Deep
- Seat Size: 39" Wide x 17" Deep
- Seat Style: Flips up for full platform use, Flex Tek
- Seat Height: 19"
- Shooting Rail: Padded, Flips back, Adj., and Removable
- Foot Rest: Flips Back
- Backrest: 39" Wide x 21" Tall
- Armrests: Padded
- Fasteners: 2-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- Support Bar: Adjustable
- Ladder Sections: 4 Single Rail Sections
- Safety Harness: Two 4-pt. full-body harness
- Stand Weight: 116 Lbs.
- Weight Rating: 500 Lbs.
- Minimum Tree Size: 9" Diameter
Out of stock
The extra-large 11"W x 26"H x 2"T backrest cushion puts the focus on comfort during long hunts. Lightweight, durable Alumi-Tech™ construction with a protective powder-coated finish. Seat cushion measures 17"W x 9"D x 2"T. Foot platform measures 28"L x 20"W. Padded armrests. Flip-up footrest. Includes accessory bag and backpack straps. Stands are tested to TMA standards and include a full-body safety harness with Suspension Relief System (SRS) and backpack straps. Imported.
- Extra-large backrest cushion for comfort on long hunts
- Lightweight, durable Alumi-Tech construction
- Protective powder-coated finish
- Flip-up footrest
- Platform size: 28"L x 20"W.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Camo pattern: Realtree AP™.
Out of stock
The "Trophy Tower" blind is a big, roomy, economical blind that gives one person extra room and comfort to spend those long days in search of that big trophy. It is also suitable for two person. The "Trophy Tower" has all the amenities of our larger blinds including gun shelves, marine-grade carpeted floor and our top of the line tempered automotive glass flip up windows.
Redneck Blind Features
A few of our standard blind features are:
- Exterior made of molded fiberglass with marine-grade UV protected gel coat finish that won't peel or fade and is maintenance free
- Rich dark green base with brown and black splatters give the blinds the ultimate camo look
- Unique roof design with drip edge keeps rain off of the windows
- Largest windows in the industry with molded drip rails over each window
- Quietest windows on the market
- Convenient shelves and gun holders
- Tinted tempered automotive glass windows provide excellent vision while masking movement inside
- Flip up windows can easily be cleaned on both sides from inside the blind
- Seamless design engineered for quietness and scent containment (improved for 2011)
- Marine-grade carpeted floor for comfort and sound control
- Automotive rubber window molding keeps blind dry and serves as quiet gun rest (new for 2011)
- Submarine style locking door with tight rubber automotive molding (new for 2011)
- Fiberglass floor will not rot and prevents varmint damage (new for 2011)
- Exterior Size: 60" x 60" x 80"
- Interior Size: 56" x 56" x 80"
- Side & Back Windows: 27.25" x 9.5"
- Door Window: 18" x 9.5"
Out of stock