- Stand Weight: 27 lbs.
- 300 lbs Maximum Weight Limit
- Realtree AP
- Steel 5 Channel Platform Frame
- Steel Closed Front Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Three, 16" Camo Arm Pads
- Adjustable Backpack Straps
- Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
- Made in the USA
- Construction: Steel
- Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 12" long (backrest) 12" wide by 20" long
- Overall Size: 20" wide by 35" long
- Platform Area: 20" wide by 28 5" long
- Seat Frame Size: 21" wide by 27 1/2" long
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
SKU 49700055 Model 81052 Weight 96.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $199.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Good stand for price Review by Bigbuckhunter
Quality Price Value
Got this Stan after it was marked down after Christmas. Good stand for the money and it is very comfortable. It it easy to get one the tree. But like someone else said it gets heavy if you carry it for a long distance.
(Posted on 12/25/2014)
- Best Buy Review by Michael
Price Value Quality
I have had this stand for 5-6 seasons now. I thought it was the best buy and still do. It is still holding up very well and works great. only concern is the coating over the cable is tearing away from lugs but electrical tape was an easy cover and fix. My only other problem is the weight after walking into woods .5 mile or more it gets heavy, especially with all my other gear. The stand sits very comfortable, so comfortable in fact that I found myself falling asleep and had to buy a good safety harness for protection, though have never fallen nor had a near fall. The new rapid climb stirrups would have been nice, my model has webbing and its difficult at times to get boots in, so this new feature is a further plus. I would definitely recommend this stand to any and all hunters looking for the best buy when it comes to a climbing stand. If and when I need to buy another, it is sure to be a summit, though currently looks like I wont need a new one for years to come.
(Posted on 11/15/2013)
- Great price, fast free shipping and a great product. Review by C.J. Thompson
Price Value Quality
Bought this tree stand as a gift. I have had several Summit stands and the price of this stand this stand was the best price going along with the free shipping made it unbeatable. Fast shipping, great price and a great product. Thanks for the deal!
(Posted on 10/24/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!