- The faux fur tail with wire frame is pose-able and moves in the wind
- Simulate captured prey by attaching a white rag or rabbit pelt to the snout to elicit an instinctive response from approaching coyotes
- The Lone Howler's bungee leg system allows the decoy to be easily transported and placed in sitting or laying position
The same great spinning wing motion design of our Super Lucky Ducks in an economical model.Learn More
Full size decoy with dual shaft direct drive motor. Lightweight coreplast wings with the same attractive flash. The new wing image creates the illusion of a flapping wing using the same spinning motion. Low profile on/off switch. Great value for your spread!
* Comes with 6 volt rechargeable battery, charger and 3-piece mounting stake.
** Mallard Drake only. Not remote capable.
The introduction of spinning wing decoys changed the future of duck hunting forever. However, any experienced duck hunter knows that ducks have a sense of what represents danger for them and they get “programmed” for avoiding it. With the many times that ducks have been lured into the range of blazing shotguns, those that escape remember well that it was that single set of spinning wings that tricked them into taking a closer look.
Great Day’s Hot Wings Decoy Tree positions five spinning wing decoys into a group that gives the appearance of multiple ducks landing---not a single decoy with moving wings. Ducks are most comfortable when they feel they are in the company of large numbers. The Hot Wings Decoy Tree brings in stubborn, “high flyers” and presents a fresh, untainted reason for ducks to drop in for a visit!
The Hot Wings Decoy Tree is also ideal for hunting doves---doves being “social” birds--especially prone to gather and land where they see other birds. The Decoy Tree attachment points are designed to accommodate either duck or dove decoys---making it equally effective for two season hunting.
The Decoy Tree is constructed of aircraft aluminum and includes clip pin attachments and multiple positioning points. It also features two anchoring points and a handy shelf for using your boot for stable installation. The Decoy Tree weighs only 3 lbs and disassembles for compact transport and storage. Ships by UPS.
Decoys are not IncludedLearn More
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
Super-realistic sculpting and taxidermy-quality eyes highlight this extreme series of decoys with unsurpassed, hand-painted detail on the head, wings, and tail feathers. Flexible polyethylene bodies make for easy packing in and out of the woods. And the unique submissive posture of the jake decoy obsoletes current full-strut decoy models and brings big toms on the run! All three decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
These decoy models are constructed of highly durable-yet flexible-polyethylene and are hand-painted for the greatest detail possible at an affordable price. Both decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
Used with 80240 Sneaky Pete, the realistic-looking Hottie Hen decoy, in an alert posture, brings toms on the run. With detail so lifelike it makes a male sure his territory needs defending from the not-so-subordinate jake, Hottie Hen is a key component of a successful setup.Learn More