Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $10.49
This comfortable little decoy bag will hold up to 36 standard size mallards. Perfect for those nice long walks back into the swamp.
Made of a durable rot-proof polyester mesh. Has a shoulder and chest strap with snap closure.Learn More
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $20.99
The Primos Sit ‘N Spin Crazy Critter’s™ stop and go erratic movements mimic those of a wounded rodent or bird. The small collapsible design of the Sit ‘N Spin™ makes packing it a breeze. The stake and decoy mount can be unscrewed from the motor and attached to clips on the side of the motor casing for easy portability. Don’t give em a chance to avoid your setup.
- Stop & Go eye catching movement
- Imitates an injured & panicking critter
- Intermittent 360° spinning motion
- Realistic fur with flaring white tip tail
- Adjustable dial speed
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $24.49
Your decoy is only effective if it can be seen. The Primos Wooly Bully™ is designed to work in varying terrain such as tall grass, weeds and sage flats. The Wooly Bully™ is a wobbling fur ball motion critter that jolts, hops and erratically wobbles to draw in predators. It comes with a 36″ stake that allows you to elevate the decoy above obstructions as that it can be seen from height for the terrain choose a speed setting for decoy movements then “Speak The Language” to draw ‘em in. Don’t let terrain dictate where you can set up a decoy with the Wooly Bully™ only from Primos.
- Fur ball motion critter
- Realistic wobbles, jolts and hops
- Elevate above weeds and underbrush
- Versatile – Hang anywhere (tree limb, brush, or portable stake)
- Powered by Decoy Heart™
Attractive duck decoy marker attaches to our Airstone Housing Bucket or a bucket of your choice. This allows you to visually see where the airstone has been placed plus allows you to raise the bucket using the attached rope to move it or check the airstone if needed for any reason.Learn More
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $27.99
This lifelike fur rabbit is powered by our Decoy Heart™ to five it a hopping/quivering motion that imitates a wounded rabbit. The 2 position stake gives you two very distinct different looks; a hopping wounded rabbit or an up right cautious rabbit. The flexible wire legs allow you to accurately posture the Whobblin Whabbit™ so that it perfectly mimics the look you choose. Never before have you been able to create so many different looks and variable speed setting with a motion decoy.
- Lifelike – fur rabbit decoy
- Quivering motion imitates wounded rabbit
- Flexible wire legs and ears are adjustable
- 2 stake positions: Horizontal action & Upright posture
- Powered by Decoy Heart™
The same great spinning wing motion design of our Super Lucky Ducks in an economical model.Learn More
Full size decoy with dual shaft direct drive motor. Lightweight coreplast wings with the same attractive flash. The new wing image creates the illusion of a flapping wing using the same spinning motion. Low profile on/off switch. Great value for your spread!
* Comes with 6 volt rechargeable battery, charger and 3-piece mounting stake.
** Mallard Drake only. Not remote capable.
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $83.99
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
The introduction of spinning wing decoys changed the future of duck hunting forever. However, any experienced duck hunter knows that ducks have a sense of what represents danger for them and they get “programmed” for avoiding it. With the many times that ducks have been lured into the range of blazing shotguns, those that escape remember well that it was that single set of spinning wings that tricked them into taking a closer look.
Great Day’s Hot Wings Decoy Tree positions five spinning wing decoys into a group that gives the appearance of multiple ducks landing---not a single decoy with moving wings. Ducks are most comfortable when they feel they are in the company of large numbers. The Hot Wings Decoy Tree brings in stubborn, “high flyers” and presents a fresh, untainted reason for ducks to drop in for a visit!
The Hot Wings Decoy Tree is also ideal for hunting doves---doves being “social” birds--especially prone to gather and land where they see other birds. The Decoy Tree attachment points are designed to accommodate either duck or dove decoys---making it equally effective for two season hunting.
The Decoy Tree is constructed of aircraft aluminum and includes clip pin attachments and multiple positioning points. It also features two anchoring points and a handy shelf for using your boot for stable installation. The Decoy Tree weighs only 3 lbs and disassembles for compact transport and storage. Ships by UPS.
Decoys are not IncludedLearn More