- The faux fur tail with wire frame is pose-able and moves in the wind
- Simulate captured prey by attaching a white rag or rabbit pelt to the snout to elicit an instinctive response from approaching coyotes
- The Lone Howler's bungee leg system allows the decoy to be easily transported and placed in sitting or laying position
Super-realistic sculpting and taxidermy-quality eyes highlight this extreme series of decoys with unsurpassed, hand-painted detail on the head, wings, and tail feathers. Flexible polyethylene bodies make for easy packing in and out of the woods. And the unique submissive posture of the jake decoy obsoletes current full-strut decoy models and brings big toms on the run! All three decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
These decoy models are constructed of highly durable-yet flexible-polyethylene and are hand-painted for the greatest detail possible at an affordable price. Both decoys include the HS Strut™ patented folding stake.
Used with 80240 Sneaky Pete, the realistic-looking Hottie Hen decoy, in an alert posture, brings toms on the run. With detail so lifelike it makes a male sure his territory needs defending from the not-so-subordinate jake, Hottie Hen is a key component of a successful setup.Learn More
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call