Remington's Rem Oil is the most versatile gun oil you can buy. Advanced formula with Teflon cleans, lubricates and protects your valuable firearms so they'll keep running smoothly and looking like new. Penetrates into the smallest metal pores, then leaves a tough, long-lasting film to help reduce metal-to-metal wear. Quickly displaces even microscopic traces of water for advanced moisture resistance and rust protection. Available in bottles, aerosol cans, or 12 and 60 count wipes for a variety of different applications. Plastic bottles dispense oil one-drop at a time, especially useful when lubricating small individual parts, aerosol cans can cover large areas and wipes are great when on the go.
- Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces
- Displaces non-visible moisture from metal pores
- Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
- Exclusive Teflon formula provides thin long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly
Designed to ensure smooth, reliable gun function in all weather conditions, Remington Gun Cleaning Products are high-quality gun maintenance products, proven superior for cleaning, lubricating, and protecting fine firearms against corrosion and fouling over the long haul. Rem Action Degreaser and Gun Cleaner cleans firearm actions and fire-control mechanisms without disassembly. Leaving no residue behind, Rem Action degreaser dissolves used lubricants, including grease and oil, producing a clean, dry surface. Available in multiple sizes.
- Easily cleans dirt powder residue and caked-on lubricants from disassembled actions and fire-control mechanisms
- Dries quickly and leaves no residue also dissolving powder residue fouled lubricants burnt carbon deposits and gunk
- Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors
- Firing pin assemblies
- Trigger components and bolt recesses
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Proper maintenance of firearms is important for both quality upkeep and personal safety. Whether it's Grandpa's old 12 gauge or a brand new semi-automatic handgun, this cleaning kit has the materials you need. With rods, mops and adapters for the majority of handguns, shotguns, and rifles, (calibers .17 to 12 gauge) there isn't a gun that you can't clean. If you're new to firearms or just looking for a good, multi-gun cleaning kit this is the way to go. Cleaning a firearm can be a relaxing task, just like washing your beloved car.
Gunk, muck, gunpowder and dust can all affect the way your firearm preforms, not to mention how safe it is to use. It is recommended to thoroughly clean your gun after each use. Protect your guns so they can protect you.
Contains all rods, mops and adapters to clean the majority of all rifles, pistols and shotguns from 17 cal. to 12 gauge.
See your firearm's instruction manual for proper cleaning and upkeep.Learn More
- Five phospor bronze brushes to fit .22 Caliber .30 Caliber .38 Caliber Pistol 20 gauge 12 gauge
- Wooden carrying case
- 2 pc aluminum rods
- Universal handle
- Universal handle adapter
- Wire brushes
- Brass adapters for brushes and mops
- Slotted plastic patch holders and patches
- Silicone Cleaning cloth
- Does not include solvent or oil
Leaves a lustrous, lasting, protective film on all metal, wood and plastic surfaces. The doublenapped, 100% cotton flannel cloth is impregnated with pure silicone and then packaged in a convenient reclosable poly bag, staying clean and moist after use. Use on firearms, sporting equipment and precision instruments to safely remove dust and corrosive fingerprints.Learn More
The name comes from the splatter of white that appears upon bullet impact, which allows you to immediately spot each shot. These targets are a great value and simple to use both indoors and outdoors. The black and white contrast of these
splattering targets is perfect for reading shot groups. The non-adhesive back also allows you to affix to a surface as you wish, add notes and then easily save the targets for future reference. Why use paper targets when you can enjoy the
splatter of Dirty Bird® targets? And with the price per target comparable to paper, Dirty Bird targets are not only easy on your eyes, they’re easy on your wallet.
These large size bull’s-eye targets are great for longer range shooting. Each target comes with an aiming point for open or scoped sights. Great for short or long range shooting!Learn More
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's