Regular Price: $14.98
Special Price: $9.99
This steel Ammo Can holds hundreds of ammo rounds or other hunting items. It is stackable, with a fully removable lid. It has a fold down handle on the top that lays flat when not needed for easy storage. The lid also features a rubber gasket to keep the contents of the box sealed from water and dirt. This box features a Forest Green finish.
- Holds hundreds of rounds
- Can be used for storing other items in your shop
- Stackable design
- Fully constructed of steel
- Inner Dimensions: 11" L x 5.5" W x 6.5" H
- Outer Dimensions: 12" L x 6.1" W x 7.5" H
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $24.98
This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Undead Fred, a life-like zombie 3D target is sure to be a hit with archers of all ages. This hand-sculpted target is made with self-healing foam to stand up to numerous shots. For archery practice only. 26" H x 18" W
Dimensions 26" H x 18" W Product Category 3D Targets
Arrow Tip Broadhead
Bow Speed 300 - 350
Regular Price: $79.98
Special Price: $64.99Do you have that hunting spot that you think is going to be perfect? Finding out if it is or not has never been easier. Placing the P18 Camo Camera Combo on a tree will show you just how many big bucks there are in your area!Product Features:
- 7-megapixel image resolution
- 18 infrared LEDs with 50-ft. nighttime range
- Rapid-fire burst mode captures 1-6 images per trigger
- Delay settings from 5-120 seconds in 5-second increments
- Sets up in seconds with 3 pre-programmed options, or configure it manually
- Energy-efficient design extends battery life
- Mini USB output for quick downloading capability in the field
- Tree bark camo keeps Camera well-hidden
- External LCD display
- Includes: 1 Camera, 8 x AA batteries, 4GB SD card, and mounting strap.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
With a 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets, this lifelike target will stand up to hundreds of impacts from field tips, broadheads and expandables. A 125" Pope & Young rack, lifelike detail and a 31" shoulder height give it the look of a real buck. Legs remove for easy storage. Weather-resistant construction.
- 25% larger insert than comparable 3-D targets
- Shoot field tips, broadheads and expandables into it
- Legs remove for easy storage
- Weather-resistant construction
- 48" tall
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $5.19
Just attach this compact spinning seat to the top of a five-gallon bucket, and you have the perfect hunting seat. This camouflaged seat spins silently, so you can stay undetected on the hunt. Bucket not included.
- Silent Spin Seat - Camo
- Rotates silently 360 degrees
- Slider System has no moving parts
- Extremely quiet in all types of weather
- Fits all standard buckets & flat surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 1.62 pounds
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $29.24
Quick-release buckles on the leg straps make getting in/out a cinch. The Big Game IronHide Safety Vest offers padded, adjustable shoulder straps; built-in deer drag. Includes tree belt, Lineman’s Climbing Strap, and SRD strap. One size fits most. Weight: 2 lbs. Imported. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CR65-V.
- Quick-release buckles on the leg straps
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Built-in deer drag
- Includes tree belt, Lineman’s Climbing Strap, and SRD strap
Riding Lawnmowers have the power and the low center of gravity to be natural towing machines. With the Hi-Hitch, a regular riding mower can be transformed into one of the handiest tools ever for pulling small trailers. Whether you’re hauling off trash on a utility trailer, bringing up firewood or just positioning your ski boat in your garage, the Hi-Hitch gets the job done!
The Hi-Hitch is braced and positioned perfectly at just the right height to keep trailers level and well-balanced. With super-strong aircraft aluminum construction, the Hi-Hitch provides a lot of “horsepower” with very little weight added to the machine. Installs in easily and accepts all conventional trailer-hitch balls.
The Hi-Hitch mounts to all conventional riding lawnmowers with a minimum of drilling or modifications.Learn More