Everything needed to survive the outdoors while hunting, fishing, hiking, or camping.
- Precision sharpened 8'' stainless steel blade with saw back.
- Aluminum handle stores the survival kit that Includes:
- Built-in compass
- Sewing kit
- Safety pins
- Fishing line with hook
- 6 matches with paper
- Includes lanyard and knife storage sheath,
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
- “Fast Action Soft Touch”
- Rubber coated stainless steel handle w/pocket clip and lanyard hole
- 440 stainless steel blade with etched Sportsman™ Series logo
- Matte black finish
- 3 1/8" Serrated Blade
- 4 1/8" Closed
- 440 stainless steel blade
- Ambidextrous thumb stud
- Rubber coated stainless steel framelock handle
- Lanyard hole
- Removable pocket clip
- 4" closed
The Remington Sportsman™ Series F.A.S.T.® Folding Knife features a 440 stainless-steel blade with a black oxidized coating and combo edge for reliable cutting performance. The knife has convenient fast-action opening and a soft-touch handle with anodized-aluminum scales, a rubberized coating and a Mossy Oak® Obsession® camo pattern. 3.63" blade length.Learn More
- Model: F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Soft Touch)
- Size: Large
- Blade Type: Plain/Serrated
- Blade Length: 5 3/4 Inch
- Length: 10 1/2 Inch
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber Coated Stainless Steel
- Includes: Nylon Sheath
- Finish: Black Handle/Black Blade
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Blade Length: 2.22"
- Closed Length: 3.07"
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material: Staineless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.