Pools Boats and Accessories
FLUID is designed for intermediate to expert riders weighing 90 -170 lbs. The 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking. Stay on edge, get more speed into the wake and stomp landings without slipping out. The removable center fins provide tracking. The side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral. The continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop.
- Designed for intermediate to expert riders
- 6 fin dual thruster setup provides the ultimate in hold and tracking
- Stay on edge and get more speed into the wake
- Stomp landings without slipping out
- The removable center fins provide tracking
- Side fins are curved and angle outwards at 11 degrees to provide extra edge hold and a loose feel in neutral
- Continuous rocker is fast and forgiving with smooth pop
- Designed for riders weighing up to 170 lbs.
AIRHEAD's TOW DEMONs are new higher strength versions of a classic and very popular water sports tow harness. The high-impact molded plastic float / pulley system allows for easy attachment of ski ropes, wakeboard ropes and tube ropes. Connect TOW DEMON quickly and easily to boats with the 2 large corrosion-resistant snap hooks. Available in vinyl-jacketed steel cable and floating rope versions. Recommended for recreational water skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and towing 1 rider tubes. Snap hook opening width 7/16".
- 12 ft. long rope
- 2 corrosion-resistant snap hooks
- Snap hook opening width 7/16"
- Recommended for skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, and 1 rider tubes
We double dog dare you to climb on, hang on and have some serious fun! DOUBLE DOG is built to last; the 30-gauge PVC bladder is completely covered in double-stitched 840-denier nylon, with no exposed vinyl. It has 2 deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards and seat pads. The Boston valve is easily accessible, for quick inflating and deflating. Size: 79" long x 49" wide (deflated).
- Classic hot-dog style towable
- Neoprene seat pads for comfort
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- 3-air chambers
- 2 rider capacity
- 76in. long x 44in. wide (deflated)
Prepare for the most advanced action towables in history with the new CHARIOT WARBIRD series from SPORTSSTUFF. Their wide wingspans allow you to challenge even the toughest wake, while remaining some of the most stable rides on the water as their high backrests and multiple handles keep you in place.
With a simple switch of the innovative dual tow points the CHARIOT WARBIRDS can be towed in the opposite direction, transforming them into a completely different ride. No matter if you are in the mood for action or relaxation, the CHARIOT WARBIRDS have it all!
- High Visibility Custom Graphics
- Heavy-Duty Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladders
- High-Back Recumbent Seating
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow System
- Front and Rear Tow Points for Multiple Riding Positions
- Wide Wing Span Construction Allows for Tight Turns and Stability on the Whips
- Double Webbing Foam Handles
- EVA Foam Knee and Knuckle Guards
- Patented Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- Self Bailing Drain Vents
- 340 LBS. (154 KG) Maximum Weight Capacity
The Ultimate in Marine LED Lighting - The Rigid Industries M-Series, like the iconic E-Series, sets the bar for the marine LED lighting industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, Rigid's flagship is the light bar of choice for everything from professional fishing boats to ski boats to commercial vessels. These lights are also commonly used on snow plows and other vehicles that are exposed to road salt. The M-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Watts 220 Amp Draw 15.94 LED's 80 Raw Lumens 18400 Lux @ 10m 4890.0 Beam Distance 1398.6 m Peak Beam Intensity 489,000 cd Mount Type Surface Length 40 in. Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Spot / Flood Combo Family M-Series
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
4 Adult Type II Keyhole Life Jackets come already packed in a convenient portable storage bag. Your life jackets will stay clean, and you’ll know where to find them. The storage bag's vinyl-coated fabric resists mold and mildew. There are mesh air vents on 4 sides for fast drying.
Type II Keyhole Life Jacket Features:
- Open Sides
- Adjustable 1" belt
- Not for waterskiing, tubing or PWCs
- Foam PE
- Size: Adult
- USCG Approved type II
- Dimensions: 22-1/2" (Long) x 13-1/2" (Wide) x 11" (Tall)
You’ll scream BOOYAH! after one ride on this AIRHEAD wakeboard! BOOYAH is designed for riders looking for smooth transition through turns and a consistent pop off the wake. The rounded end profile and beveled perimeter provide a forgiving and consistent release. The floaty nature of this 135cm freeride wakeboard is designed to help riders of all levels improve their wakeboarding prowess. Designed for riders up to 170 lbs.. Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking.
- For smooth transition through turns and a consistent pop off the wake
- Rounded end profile and beveled perimeter provide a forgiving and consistent release
- Floaty nature designed to help riders of all levels excel at the sport
- Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking
- For riders up to 170 lbs.