Pools Boats and Accessories
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- 4 Adjustable Belts
- Closed Sided
- Lightweight pvc Foam
- Adult, over 90 lbs.
- Size: 2X/3X
- USCG Approved type III
- AIRHEAD Neoprene / Nylon Hybrid PFD, 2XL/3XL
The Automatic Float Switch converts any bilge pump that draws 12 amps (at 12 VDC) or 6 amps (at 24 VDC) or less to fully automatic operation. It features a compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24° angle. No large voltage drop which reduces bilge pump output like some reed switch designs. Incorporates a reliable and affordable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2" water level. Wire leads do not flex or hinge with the float as on some competitive models. Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling, and prevents debris interference. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume ignition and electrical shock. Contains no mercury, a "Persistent Toxic Substance" listed as a health hazard in more than 26 states.Learn More
Relax with the all new 2 Person Noodler Lounge from SPORTSSTUFF. Cool off, kick back and enjoy the comfort mesh seating while utilizing the built in cup holder to holster your favorite beverage. You can also flip the Noodler over and have a custom belly board to splash up some fun with! If you want relaxation at the pool, beach, or lake, then the Sportsstuff Noodler Lounge is your ticket to serenity.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC U-Shape Construction
- Contoured Inflatable Arm and Backrests
- Comfort Mesh Seating
- Use as a Lounge or Flip it over for a Floating Belly Board
- Great for Pools, Beaches, Lakes, and Calm Rivers
- Molded Cup Holder for Easy Access to Your Favorite Beverage
- Air Cushioned Leg Rests
- Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- 2 Person Maximum Capacity
- 400 LBS. (181KG) Max Capacity
6100-pound (2.77 Mg) break strength! This heavy-duty tow rope is for towing any tube with up to 6 riders. Features a molded plastic caddy for easy storage. 60 Feet (18.3 meter) length.
- Molded Plastic Caddy
- 6100 Pound (2.77 Mg) Break Strength
- Minimum Stretch Design
Concentrated, stabilized pool chlorinator. Dissolves very slowly in a skimmer or floater and lasts several days.
- 3" Tablets, 7 oz. each
- 89% available Chlorine
- 10 lb. Bottle
This pump is called AIRHEAD AIR PIG to extol its high volume, high pressure capabilities. (It also happens to be shaped like a piggy bank!) The quiet motor puts out 2.2 psi, plenty of pressure for most inflatables, including towables, boats, lounges and pool toys. Equipped with a 10’ power cord with AC plug and a 24" reinforced hose. Four adapters for the most popular air valves are included.
- 2.2 psi
- 10’ power cord with AC plug
- 24" reinforced hose
- Draws 3.5 amps / 470 watts
- Four adapters for the most popular air valves
Add a little extra zing and excitement to your tubing! This 9/16" x 50 ft. tube rope has a 3/8" diameter bungee cord spliced inside. It's rated at 4,150 pounds tensile strength, conforming to WSIA recommendations for 1 - 4 rider tubes. You'll enjoy brief surges of speed as the bungee stretches and contracts. It reduces wear and tear on tubes and riders too, by absorbing sudden jerks from slack in the line. A Rope Keeper is included for convenient storage.
- 50 ft. rope
- 4150 lbs. tensile strength
- Rope keeper included
Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Intex® Solar Pool Cover
- Fits 15' (457cm) Easy Set® and Metal Frame pools
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water