Pools Boats and Accessories
Sand filters are a cost efficient means of keeping pool water clean. Sand is an inexpensive filter media with regular backwashing, only needs replaced every 5 years. The sand filter has six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system. This filter also includes a removable, easy to clean strainer basket, and automatic operation timer, with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles and a pressure gauge that monisters water pressure for backwashing.
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Six functions: filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain & close system
- 24-Hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1-1/2 (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-In ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA Standards
- Includes a strainer basket that is easy to remove and clean
- Includes a pressure guage that monitors water pressure for backwasing
Specifications Tank Size 14 in. Sand Capacity 77 lbs. #20 Silica Glass Media Capacity 55 lbs. Pump Motor 0.75 HP Turnover Rate 2,150 GPH Minimum Pool Size (water capacity) 5,500 gallons Maximum Pool Size (water capacity) 17,200 gallons
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $38.99
1,500 Gal. Filter Pump Features:Easy installation - just hook-up hoses and plug in Double insulated pump Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber Conforms to UL/CSA standards Voltage: 110-220Uses replacement cartridge "Type A"Efficient filtration is ... More essential for a quality swim experience. Intex's line of pumps and cartridges have been greatly improved to guarantee a cleaner pool with:Filter cartridges with thicker, heavier paper and more pleats, Improved water inlet jets for enhanced water flow back into the pool. The results will be faster water circulation, improved filtration, and best of all - a superior swim experience!
- ProvideS efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 18' diameter and 18' x 9' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 1,500 gph (5,678 L/hr)
Regular Price: $41.93
Special Price: $26.80
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
The Intex Saltwater Pool System will give you fresh, clean water with almost no effort or maintenance. Our Automated system uses inexpensive, all-natural salt to constantly maintain your pool's water in fresh, clean, sparkling condition. Bacteria, viruses, and algae are eliminated. One hose and Instructional DVD included. Works with any above-ground pool filter pump 700 gph or higher and is compatible with above-ground pools 12-ft. and larger.Learn More
The Journey 12 Foot SS Sit-On Fishing Kayak is designed for those who take their fishing a little more serious. This kayak is lightweight, easy to carry and have a large open cockpit. You can now go fishing in that secluded spot that your boat cant take you!
- Great for Lakes, Streams and Rivers
- Lightweight, Easy to Carry
- Tracks and Paddles with Ease While Offering Maximum Stability
- Rugged UV-Stabilized Fortiflix® High Density Polyethylene
- Two Flush Mount Rod Holders
- One Swivel Fishing Rod Holder
- Portable Accessory Carrier - Can be used as Extra Storage
- Large, Comfortable Seating Area with Protective Thigh Pads
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Storage and Shock Cord Deck Rigging
- Retractable Carrying Handles
- Paddle Holder
- Length - 12 Foot
- Width - 29 1/2 Inches
- Height - 13 1/2 Inches
- Weight - 48 Pounds
- Weight Capacity - 395 Pounds
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $64.99
- Pumps 9,463 L (2,500 gallons) per hour
- Package also includes adaptors for pool valves with an outer diameter of 32mm (1.25'')
- Compatible with most above ground pools!
- Content: One filter pump, two sets of adaptors
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $25.99
- 1000 gallon per hour
- Uses Type A Filter Catridges
- For use with 300 to 5000 gallon pools
We have developed the 4K Booster Ball, an inflatable buoy with tow rope connected to both ends, as a way of keeping the tow rope out of the water the majority of the time while towing. This enhances the overall performance of most towables & all our new DOABLES.
The Booster is a hybrid towing system for more effortless towing of inflatable Doable/towables.
- Reduces drag and acts like shock absorber, enhancing fuel economy
- Less stress on tube and cover
- Great for low transom tow points
- Reduces rope spray
- Higher visibility of tow rope in the water
- Tow rope is less likely to get caught in water or boat wake, especially in turns
- Enhances the performance of all Doables and most regular towables.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- 840 Denier Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Tough 2 Inch Webbing
- Exclusive Patented Speed Safety Valve
- 60 Foot Overall Length (including Booster Ball)
- Double Stitching and Reinforced Stress Points
- Self Bailing Drain Vent
- 4k Tow Rope 4100 lb. Break Strength
- Designed for 1 to 4 Person Towables